Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:34:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin7 not answering emails!  (Read 1183 times)
mjcmurfy (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2011, 12:45:14 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2011, 12:17:24 PM by mjcmurfy

Last week I made a deposit of over 600 euro to bitcoin7's european bank account in hungary (KDB bank). I am within the SEPA zone, so these transfers should take between 2-5 days to complete. It has almost been 7 days now, and I have not had any response from bitcoin7 with regards to my deposit.

I was wondering how long it normally takes bitcoin7 to fund your exchange account? I sent them an email 2 days ago to inquire about the status of my deposit, but have not had any response from them so far.

This is highly unprofessional service.

http://www.bitcointorrentz.com/images/bct_button_117_30.png - BitCoinTorrentz.com: High-speed HTTP torrent downloads. 0.05 btc/gb. Up to 50% discount with free membership!
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xenland
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1003

I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man

View Profile
September 17, 2011, 01:29:42 AM

I just had some weird things happen to my account, and now I am awaiting for their side of the story to figure this out. Apparently their US banker made a mistake, uhh well i wont go into details but its kind of sucks for them.....
Chucksta

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2011, 12:41:27 PM

I was with them for a bit, now with Britcoin. I never deposited any money, just BTC, but I did withdraw, and it only took a few business days.
Bitcoin7.com

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2011, 11:08:55 AM

Hello,

The reason for the delay that we have been experiencing is that because of a few people that have made an attempt to fraud us by recalling their transfer after having used the money to purchase BTCs and than withdrew them.Considering this our bank stopped all incoming transfers to prevent further issues and this resulted in a delay.

My best.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: