Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:20:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum speculation  (Read 21212 times)
messivitalik

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:01:05 PM

Moon Soon! Smiley
tokecabe

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:29:12 PM

if I predict ethereum enough to see the price of bitcoin due to rising ethereum turbulence influenced by bitcoin
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:08:35 PM

It is very tough to predict the market because if we assume the price is going to increase means oppositely it would decrease. If we afraid to invest due to price drop means it is increase. So we cannot assume the markets ups and downs. Likewise ethereum is a high potential and promising coins in the coinmarketcap. Most of the people now invest in the ethereum itself. Because in future the coin will be more powerful and the price also reach high. Many projects are now based on ethereum. Now the price is very low so you can invest in this time and hold it for long time to gain good profit.
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:09:49 PM

I am sure that Ethereum will be one of the great coins with some nice price pumps in future. The price will rive up again as soon as the market is bullish again, it could take a while, but I will hold! Don't wont to miss something: P
JaniBaram

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:13:34 PM

It is very tough to predict the market because if we assume the price is going to increase means oppositely it would decrease. If we afraid to invest due to price drop means it is increase. So we cannot assume the markets ups and downs. Likewise ethereum is a high potential and promising coins in the coinmarketcap. Most of the people now invest in the ethereum itself. Because in future the coin will be more powerful and the price also reach high. Many projects are now based on ethereum. Now the price is very low so you can invest in this time and hold it for long time to gain good profit.
A good post actually. I totally agree with you!
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:12:18 PM

The highlighted text is very much obvious so what about it? Roll Eyes Tongue

Yes, it is difficult to predict the movement of the market but historical data gives guides and hints on where might the price be on a projected time frame. You are wrong about we cannot assume the market's movement, we can definitely do that. We can assume anything but the accuracy is the issue. The market is purely a speculative market so we always assume about the price movement

A good post actually. I totally agree with you!

Good post? Have you really read it?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:55:00 PM

the graph of decline and increase in ethereum can not be used as a benchmark whether the ethereum will decrease drastically or not. this is just a reasonable cycle of crypto, so I do not think it makes any doubts to keep investing in etherum because ethereum will be a nice and potent coin.
poncik

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:50:24 PM

Ethereum's price is under $500 now, but I think this is not a permanent price. It s the most popular altcoin, and I think it is a big probability that we will see  its price and popularity higher.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 11:33:16 PM

I think the big increase yet would happen in two to three months. It took longer to get aroused and activity enthusiasts against crypto again. Although potentially still somewhat impossible for the big increase to ethereum. maybe only a few rising slowly but was able to invest at least.

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:16:01 AM

Currently the market is down and that means that all values ​​are affected, as well as the price of Ethereum will continue to fall a bit in the coming months. But after October we should see its value rise again.
In my opinion, ETH will go up as much as $3000 in the end of the year. This has been predicted by so many ETH experts and also the crypto experts are pf the view that Bitcoin will go up. So when Bitcoin go up, the rest of the crypto currencies also follow.  Besides, the number of people investing in ETH has gone very high and this thing is what determines the values.
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:29:18 AM

There is no need to speculate on Ethereum. But you should have the investment in this emerging crypto coin. There is no cryptocurrency has given the value appreciation as like the ETH. Only in 3 years of the span of its evolution achieve the price of above $2000 last year from a single penny. So, don't underestimate this coin.
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:30:26 AM

In my opinion, ethereum is one of the propitious or a promising coin today. So better invest for the future.
Orrechorre

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:03:03 PM

Though it is very hard to predict but I believe in the very good potentials of ethereum that it will increase higher as soon as the market recovers from the bearish period because it has high demands and good blockchain and strong management team.
gph753

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:38:22 PM

The price of Ethereum has started to fall. I have seen a lot of predictions! No one is right!
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:05:01 PM

The price of Ethereum has started to fall. I have seen a lot of predictions! No one is right!
We are in a bear market so its really hard to predict the market but it doesn’t mean ETH will become worthless. ETH is on top 2 right now so technically its one of indications that ETH is a good coin. Eth can survive like bitcoin in the long buy more eth that any other shitcoins.
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:50:40 PM

Has any of the prediction you've seen stated when their prediction will happen? I assume not. Predictions are time-based guess so a prediction will stay a prediction unless it is overdue or it is proven either correct or wrong. If the predictions you saw that the price will be at certain price bracket within a period of time (the year 2018 for instance) then you can only say that all predictions were wrong if one/both parameters, the price and the time, are incorrect. It seems you are not familiar with speculation and prediction. The price falling does not mean it will never rise again.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:56:03 PM

I think ethereum is also suffering same as with the other altcoins. Another thing that affects it's market demand is it's slow and expensive transaction from time to time. I also agree about what you have said, since a lot of ICO last summer is preparing for their project development a huge amount of ethereum might also be dumped.

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
lmodric

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:08:11 PM

it may happen that the ethereum will suffer until the end of 2018 because the market trean is weak due to many factors and maybe the month of july the price of ethereum will rise slightly and then fall again.
Andri ansah

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:17:14 PM

Ethereum always jumps and rises. Ethereum is a Blockchain-based decentralized platform for applications that run smart contracts, and is intended to solve problems related to censorship, fraud and third-party intrusions. Teaching materials and code repositories are well-documented and easily available on the web and have fun applications. Ethereum has an advantage in the development and innovation of Blockchain, the ethereum will continue to go.
Intensity13.6

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:56:50 PM

My speculation in ethereum is,it will never overcome with bitcoin. It is also a good one coins, but it will remain as the secondary of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: