Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:45:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum speculation  (Read 21212 times)
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:15:05 AM

Bitcoin is also stuck in a similar triangle since its last December highs and will breakout in another month or two at most. Hoping to see new highs for all coins including Ethereum by year end.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:42:48 AM

Good graphical presentation it seems you have point but I'm still looking forward for the ethereum to reach higher than $1k in year end or early next year as this is a good project with proven good product. Just be patient to wait as this will recover soon.
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:59:11 AM

The chart did not lie. Yes if you look at it holistically, we have a descending trend for Ethereum. its was almost identical last year before it forms a bullish market. I also believed that Ethereum will come down some more in the following months. but as we approach the quarter four of this year, we should see an uptrend and with the ICO payouts i am confident that poeple will be wise to position their investment before the year ends.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
lilmoney

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:44:35 PM

It will go down again and that's my speculation since the vulnerability on their network is really risky and can be easily hack by intelligent hackers.
TmottaDing

Activity: 234

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:12:47 PM

Not more than $1000 at the end of the year, ethereum is very volatile and it is not stable anymore, that is the main reason of why i really doubt that it will ever be more than $1000 again.

dumple

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:28:13 PM

Currently the market is down and that means that all values ​​are affected, as well as the price of Ethereum will continue to fall a bit in the coming months. But after October we should see its value rise again.

jc89

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:41:22 PM

The price of the ethereum after 2-3 months it's maybe become 3000 dollars up in my prediction only I don't know if all people believe to ethereum because for me the highesg price of the etheruem this year 2018 will be $5000.

Whoa your horses mister. It is good to be optimistic but you should take a look at the reality from time to time  Wink
From 600 to 3000 in 3 months is great but this is very doubtful considering that the market is very much bearish at this moment and possibly for several weeks to follow. 3000 USD might be the highest price for 2018 but I'll play safe and say that the highest price might be between 2000 and 3000  Cheesy

Btw, the quoted statement is not optimistic, it's delusional Grin Grin
It looks very impossible to ethereum breaks more than $3k rate at the end of this year. Look at the performance of ethereum itself and how it can't even break the old ATH at this moment. Even POS will be implemented and i'm never expecting such high valuation for ethereum just in short time. Honestly, that's not analyzation about the future price of ethereum.

I think the term you are looking for is difficult and not impossible. If we are to talk about possibility then it is possible but considering the current situation of the market then it is difficult. For the record, I used the term "might" in my statement above so I did not directly said that Ethereum will reach 3000 this year. I stated that it might, showing possibility but in a lower rate.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:44:40 PM

Though Ethereum is currently showing a dip in its prices, it has the potential to cross the $1500 mark by the end of 2018.
The coin is highly versatile and flexible. Not only as an investment asset, it can be used as a token for smart applications and also as a platform for posting new ICOs. Since its origin, it has been accepted by big companies like Microsoft, Intel and now has a market capital of $60 billion. It is a good coin and you will get good returns from it in the future.
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:12:35 PM

hi mate, i believe in eth, and i believe if the price of ethereum in the next 2 - 3 months from now will be above 1K USD
lest watch together okay
regards
F.I.L.F

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:25:17 PM

hi mate, i believe in eth, and i believe if the price of ethereum in the next 2 - 3 months from now will be above 1K USD
lest watch together okay
regards

yes optimistic for the price of ethereum for the next 2-3 months, I am sure not only reach $ 1k but will be more
we are just waiting for the time for ethereum to rise again from the current price suffering
we can see if the ethereum has a high fan volume, then when the market undergoes a long trend for the price will rise significantly
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:02:50 PM

Though Ethereum is currently showing a dip in its prices, it has the potential to cross the $1500 mark by the end of 2018.
The coin is highly versatile and flexible. Not only as an investment asset, it can be used as a token for smart applications and also as a platform for posting new ICOs. Since its origin, it has been accepted by big companies like Microsoft, Intel and now has a market capital of $60 billion. It is a good coin and you will get good returns from it in the future.
really want your words to become a reality and that before the end of this year the etherium showed at least its last year's maximum. But If you pay attention to the current state of things on the crypto-currency market, then such forecasts have appeared very difficult.
UnterKleinemBaum

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:03:06 PM

I believe that technical analysis can't be applied to the crypto market.
There are so many other factors affecting the price of coins
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 10:36:09 PM

At the moment whole crypto market is struggling, i do not know when this beartrend will finally be over, most of the crypto community is in a mode of despair due to the market conditions, everyone wants to see bulls back and dominating the market, every holder is in loss at the moment, i think eth will also grow only when there are positive and bullish signs and volume back in the market.

johnsaributua

Activity: 882
Merit: 265

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 10:50:29 PM

I think the value of ethereum is currently quite stable, ranging from 0.07 - 0.08 bitcoin per ethereum. but there is news that bitcoin prices will go down, some even predict a $ 4000 penetrating bitcoin price, if this is true, it is likely that the price of ethereum could hit $ 400.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

goyald2801

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:31:49 PM

new blockchains are competitor of ethereum but it does not mean ethereum will be vanished or dipped bcoz of them .
while those new ICOs will try to compete ether platform with their project , then ether devs also working for new concept and scalability issues . as of now i saw no project which can take place of ethereum in present time .
in next 2-3 months price matter for short term holders , but in next 6-8 month i see price above 1000usd .
carodupuis

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:49:55 AM

Bitcoin is also stuck in a similar triangle since its last December highs and will breakout in another month or two at most. Hoping to see new highs for all coins including Ethereum by year end.
Things are indeed not going the way they should be and that the market prices of most of the crypto coins is falling at a significant rate and that too since a long time. however, we have seen the market behaving differently since last couple of weeks which gives us an indication that the market value of the coins will rise higher in the future. we will surely be able to see much better market in future.
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:54:40 PM

Things are indeed not going the way they should be and that the market prices of most of the crypto coins is falling at a significant rate and that too since a long time. however, we have seen the market behaving differently since last couple of weeks which gives us an indication that the market value of the coins will rise higher in the future. we will surely be able to see much better market in future.
yes, it is true what you say, the price of coins on the market today is much decreased significantly, and this is all a chance people want to invest their money to pick up and buy coins in the market, and I also have the thought that everything will return to month, and of course for example you invest now you will get big profits of course.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:50:07 PM

Just hold you ethereum. Because next year the value of ethereum will pump up. Ethereum has the potential to grow next year. Maybe its value will hit more than a thousand dollar.
Torrenth

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:27:59 PM

maybe your words have a point, but now it is very difficult to predict the price of ethereum for the future, much speculation that ethereum will rediscover its identity but it is not necessarily done until now ethereum still slumped.
nongkrong

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:00:00 PM

For now yes the ethereum is not in good condition and situation. But remember, a lot company or ico use their platform and also a lot people specially trader buy and hold it. From that i think ethereum will be the best altcoin in the future. 
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: