Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:41:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All in one crypto digital wallet!  (Read 1447 times)
silviyako

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:43:55 PM

well it will be very convinient for everyone if this could happen using just one wallet for eveything. But i don't think it's possible since different coins have differemt address.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jackolantern

Activity: 321
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:48:08 PM

I think that hard wallets for crypto are the most reliable as they guarantee you safety. I am sure that crypto world will be ours soon! we need to be prepared and hold crypto now to have many coins

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:32:16 PM

If i will be given a chance to do a project with cryptocurrency then i will be making an all in one digital wallet for all crypto that includes bitcoin and all altcoins using same wallet address. I have seen too many digital wallet from known digital wallet for ERC20 tokens and for bitcoin digital wallet but i never saw a digital wallet that will cater all the digital currency either bitcoin or altcoins. If i have only the capacity to do it like having a good team developer and a financer then i guess i could make a revolutionary digital wallet.
Harmonization is a good idea but your concept is unrealizable due to different address format of different blockchains.
Also, this could bring increased vulnerability and lead to numerous successful hack attacks.
One of the main rules of crypto market is diversification - one should definitely not store all the coins in one basket.
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:46:00 PM

If i will be given a chance to do a project with cryptocurrency then i will be making an all in one digital wallet for all crypto that includes bitcoin and all altcoins using same wallet address. I have seen too many digital wallet from known digital wallet for ERC20 tokens and for bitcoin digital wallet but i never saw a digital wallet that will cater all the digital currency either bitcoin or altcoins. If i have only the capacity to do it like having a good team developer and a financer then i guess i could make a revolutionary digital wallet.
It is easier said than done. I don't think this can be made possible but it ever it is it takes time to work on this kind of wallet. some coins has ite own wallet which are not comaptible with other wallet such erc20 coins. but then if ever this would come to realty this would be an indemand wallet for sure.

TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:57:46 PM

This is just like saying all your monies in one bank. Given the 2008 financial crises, you can see how that was a very risky idea. Just as people are advised to spread their portfolio when investing, I will advise spread across with whom you save or keep your money/asset. Given the special keys to which you need to access crypto wallets, it is even more riskier to do this. Once those keys are lost, all your money is gone. With banks, at least they can recover your funds if you loose your password etc. because they have done KYC on you.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 02:00:59 PM

All of the geniuses had thought to be crazy just like the owner of FORD company. After imprisonment had change his life having a brilliant mind that imagine to build a car with 6 valves and people told him that he was crazy and impossible. More genius had come also to be told us crazy in a way that they are thinking and impossible way to achieve like the one who build the first airplane. But look what they had done on their brilliant minds they are not crazy but they are the real genius. So in this case we could not tell that it is impossible we will going to wait what will happen next in this digital system. I know if there is a will there is a way.
indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:20:49 PM

Yes this is possible because it could be programmed directly linking from exchange to exchange. This means that there could be automatic conversion on from one crypto to another crypto and since most of the crypto are ERC 20 supported tokens then it could be easier for these coins to converted to eth and eth to bitcoin. It could be process and it will look like that there is one digital wallet for all the altcoins and for bitcoins.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:47:45 AM

Wow, I think that is really great that there is a electronic wallet that holds and organize all cryptocurrencies,
because it will serve as a great help for all of us since it will be more convenient .

No one uses ALL cryptocurrencies, so what’s the point of making all-in-one wallet? Isn’t it better to create customizable wallet, where the user is able to add those currencies that he/she uses. And don’t forget about enhanced safety for multi-currency wallet.
cryptowaltz

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:04:48 AM

Really bro if u can make a Digital wallet then its good for every person who want to store their coins, in these days hardware wallet like trezor giving facility peoples can store their coins and access any where when they want now this is a good option. if digital wallet launch also this is the good option for peoples but its take time and and money.
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:23:08 AM

this is not impossible in the  near future.
The problem will be only the address and the blockchain that they are using.
like Bitcoin is different from NEP5 address and ERC20 wallet.
tehre are other cryptocurrency also that are using their own blockchain..

vktrglbr

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:30:44 AM

Really bro if u can make a Digital wallet then its good for every person who want to store their coins, in these days hardware wallet like trezor giving facility peoples can store their coins and access any where when they want now this is a good option. if digital wallet launch also this is the good option for peoples but its take time and and money.
Hi! I think that it doesn't matter what time and money it takes when someone is attracted by any idea. Remeber great film "Inception"? It's just question of security. Safe things often can't be useful, and it's main problem, imho.
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:12:12 AM

I think that is great that there will be a instant wallet wherein all coins are available wherein it gives a really great convenience for the users or investors and that thing is really really awesome to happen.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:19:42 AM

It's really a good idea if that can happen I believe many cryptocurrencies holders will admire it but, I think there's a big risk attached to it. Nowadays hackers are everywhere online looking for who to defraud, imagine someone saves all is coins both bitcoin and altcoins the account get hacked?
blossomnow

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:15:10 AM

One should definitely not store all the coins in one basket. With the financial crisis of 2008, you may find it a very risky idea. With the special keys you need to access electronic wallet, it is even more dangerous to do this. With banks, they can at least recover your money if you lose your password, etc. because they have made KYC for you. After jail changed his life there was a fantastic mind that imagined to build a car with 6 valves and people told him that he was crazy and could not. But look what they have done on their great minds, they are not crazy but they are real geniuses. I know if there is a will there will be a way.
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:27:04 PM

I think it is already exist, one wallet with all cryptocurrency. Even with all the erc20 tokens, you can add a news token later.
You can find many wallet already have features like that. But i think it is more safer if you own your own wallet than the online wallet.
Relmarrowny

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:26:08 AM

Which electronic wallet is the safest place to store it? I need the share from people who have experience in this field.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:07:45 AM

Which electronic wallet is the safest place to store it? I need the share from people who have experience in this field.
[General] Bitcoin Wallets - Which, what, why?
https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet

I like the idea of having one wallet for all but merging bitcoin, altcoins and other alts to have same wallet address is unlikely to happen. They have differences that can't be merged and that's the easiest way to understand it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ksupriya94

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:19:07 AM

I think this is not possible that one wallet will hold all types of cryptocurrency and alt coin but if it happens it will be really great.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:23:23 AM

A wallet should be like that, we just need to use 1 wallet that can store many currencies on it.
I think coinbase is a good all in 1 wallet, you can use it on your phone easily.
Creating a multiple currency wallet is not easy, you will have to maintain the security very good.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: