Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:08:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre ANN] AUTOGRADE  (Read 12190 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:27:01 AM

Will the team take part in the conferences? I think this could increase the credibility of the project and also make it more popular.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:48:47 AM

Will the team take part in the conferences? I think this could increase the credibility of the project and also make it more popular.
I think we will soon make announcements about this. I will wait for news from developers about listing for other exchanges and conferences.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:12:33 AM

What's with the alpha version? Are there already some announcements about this? I would like to understand how this all will work in practice.
snos-boss

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:59:52 AM

The list of partners is impressive. I think this is a great idea, and tokens will be in great demand, since there are a lot of scammers in this area
I agree. This project will be very much in demand and I see it now as the price of the token on the exchange is growing rapidly.
Really the exchange is very active. Autograde tokens are in demand. I hope it will continue. I want to apply my investments on the platform, so I can get good savings when paying for services.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:05:17 AM

The list of partners is impressive. I think this is a great idea, and tokens will be in great demand, since there are a lot of scammers in this area
I agree. This project will be very much in demand and I see it now as the price of the token on the exchange is growing rapidly.
Really the exchange is very active. Autograde tokens are in demand. I hope it will continue. I want to apply my investments on the platform, so I can get good savings when paying for services.
I've got a little profit on the Exchange. This is a very interesting project in all respects. Will wait for news about the development.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:46:57 AM

I've got a little profit on the Exchange. This is a very interesting project in all respects. Will wait for news about the development.
Agree with you. But I now want to know what is the cost of the service  will be offered on the platform or application? To register, the user will be charged a fee?
alexsmalex

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:57:57 AM

Agree with you. But I now want to know what is the cost of the service  will be offered on the platform or application? To register, the user will be charged a fee?
I think the fee will be taken from specific transactions. Perhaps this will be the percentage of each transaction (I think so)
mhurezanu

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:40:46 AM

If I understand everything correctly, do you want to introduce a system of blocking and crypto-currency payment in the life of car owners? The idea is interesting, but the car owners' market is so large and immense that it can take many years to realize it.
Vasyafet

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:46:31 AM

If I understand everything correctly, do you want to introduce a system of blocking and crypto-currency payment in the life of car owners? The idea is interesting, but the car owners' market is so large and immense that it can take many years to realize it.
Among market participants of crypto currency very many of those who own or want to own a car. Why is it going to be long? I am sure that such a niche does not busy  and it will be relevant in the present and in the future.
freddyrujano

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:10:27 AM

Among market participants of crypto currency very many of those who own or want to own a car. Why is it going to be long? I am sure that such a niche does not busy  and it will be relevant in the present and in the future.
But at the same time, you can get a good profit. Gradual expansion of partner contracts will constantly increase the value of the token on the exchange. It seems to me that this is a very realistic plan for the future.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:30:32 AM

But at the same time, you can get a good profit. Gradual expansion of partner contracts will constantly increase the value of the token on the exchange. It seems to me that this is a very realistic plan for the future.
I think that the platform will be popular immediately after starting with the list of partners that exist now. And when you add well known brands, the popularity of applications to grow several times AUTOGRADE.
pauldgrote

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:49:35 AM

I think that the platform will be popular immediately after starting with the list of partners that exist now. And when you add well known brands, the popularity of applications to grow several times AUTOGRADE.
I think that it is almost impossible to implement the project for such a time, which is described in the road map.
nicomah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:17:47 AM

I think that it is almost impossible to implement the project for such a time, which is described in the road map.
With the increase in partner contracts, the expansion of the AUTOGRADE capabilities of the token value will only go up. But this market is so immense and massive, that for realization everything can be needed after a lot of time, also a lot of finances and connections.
sakuleo

Activity: 324

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:53:00 AM

With the increase in partner contracts, the expansion of the AUTOGRADE capabilities of the token value will only go up. But this market is so immense and massive, that for realization everything can be needed after a lot of time, also a lot of finances and connections.
If the investments bring a good profit, then I am ready to wait. I think that after the release of the token on the exchange, the price will be acceptable for purchase and long-term storage.
faronwong

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:34:29 PM
Merited by Maryshka91 (1)

If the investments bring a good profit, then I am ready to wait. I think that after the release of the token on the exchange, the price will be acceptable for purchase and long-term storage.
And you do not know exactly whether the project will profit or not. Also, an ideal analysis of projects does not give a 100% guarantee of success. It's always a risk and you need to invest money that you are willing to lose.
polmol

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:56:16 PM

And you do not know exactly whether the project will profit or not. Also, an ideal analysis of projects does not give a 100% guarantee of success. It's always a risk and you need to invest money that you are willing to lose.
A fair idea. I hope that this project will only bring positive news about development, while we do not make investments, but it is necessary to think ahead.
anandana

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:31:17 PM

What can I pay with tokens then? Can I buy a car for them? buy what is the service of your application?
Lewnatic

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:50:14 PM

What can I pay with tokens then? Can I buy a car for them? buy what is the service of your application?
All interactions between the application and people will be carried out in tokens. The more services will be provided using the AGR currency, the higher the coin value will be. Accordingly, more profit company.
racistconspiracy

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:05:00 PM

In advance, there is nothing to talk about the project. Very little information.
The movement of the project team is visible, but  it still does not say anything
luciferdark

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:19:38 PM

I've already seen the project and all without a program of generosity, there is also such a program is not provided, or is there a separate branch? if it is skinte please!
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: