Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:27:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre ANN] AUTOGRADE  (Read 12190 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:19:28 AM

In the countries where your partner companies are registered, have you already worked on creating support services? Or your office will be consulting online?
It seems to me that the work of the platform will minimize the impact of the human factor on all processes that are related to the sale of cars. For this developers do not need to create additional offices in different countries.
The work of the platform will be based on the fact that users should make their own information about the car. So I think that automatic requests for legal support can do without the involvement of administrators.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nicomah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:50:14 AM

I am very pleased with one factor that for the work on the software and in general the technical part of the project, the developers have allocated an extremely long period. There are thoughts that with a good collection of investments, the project will be able to organize an excellent job with the car market.
A big period does not mean anything, although from the point of view of the fact that the team is going to pay much attention to this part, it certainly can not but rejoice. We'll see how it goes.
It may be better to immediately designate real terms, albeit lasting, than constantly shifting the road map. It is very unnerving and makes you lose faith in the project. We need to understand that not all ideas can be realized in a month.
sakuleo

Activity: 324

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:30:26 PM

I am very pleased with one factor that for the work on the software and in general the technical part of the project, the developers have allocated an extremely long period. There are thoughts that with a good collection of investments, the project will be able to organize an excellent job with the car market.
A big period does not mean anything, although from the point of view of the fact that the team is going to pay much attention to this part, it certainly can not but rejoice. We'll see how it goes.
It may be better to immediately designate real terms, albeit lasting, than constantly shifting the road map. It is very unnerving and makes you lose faith in the project. We need to understand that not all ideas can be realized in a month.
Until I saw a change in the road map. The implementation period of the application was shown at the beginning of 2019. But this year new agreements with partners should be signed. Let's see which companies will join the project.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:41:36 PM

Until I saw a change in the road map. The implementation period of the application was shown at the beginning of 2019. But this year new agreements with partners should be signed. Let's see which companies will join the project.
I certainly want to get quick results, too. But in a month it is difficult to create a platform that can work all over the world. I think that the gradual expansion of access in different regions will just happen by the specified dates of 2019.
faronwong

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:20:11 PM

I certainly want to get quick results, too. But in a month it is difficult to create a platform that can work all over the world. I think that the gradual expansion of access in different regions will just happen by the specified dates of 2019.
In private sales, most likely will be partners. Prior to the ICO, the team must conduct an active search for such investors. And then the implementation will be successfully carried out.
polmol

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:51:26 PM

A very necessary direction. The transparency of the purchase and sale, the history of the car and the seller will make the buyer much more secure. The main thing is to bring the matter to its logical conclusion, and this, in my opinion, will be very difficult
anandana

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:11:36 PM

After the opening of the platform, a new system of buying and selling cars will be created. The service offered by the platform is grouped around different partners. I think that car buyers will get a good choice of goods and services in one place.
Lewnatic

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:34:36 PM

The idea is simply beautiful. I will follow the project. I think he will help me earn money and help many people safely buy cars. But personally, I will consider the project as an investor.
racistconspiracy

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:55:06 AM

After the opening of the platform, a new system of buying and selling cars will be created. The service offered by the platform is grouped around different partners. I think that car buyers will get a good choice of goods and services in one place.
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:00:27 AM

tell me please I read about the fact that the alpha version will be launched in August. Is it already known exactly when this will happen?
luciferdark

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:02:21 AM

Well, I hope it will. In this case, the demand for tokens will be huge. I will follow the growth of this project. I already decided for myself to buy tokens on the stock exchange.
mhurezanu

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:18:10 AM

Well, I hope it will. In this case, the demand for tokens will be huge. I will follow the growth of this project. I already decided for myself to buy tokens on the stock exchange.
That would be nice, but I think that the human factor should be kept to a minimum. Everything should be automated.
freddyrujano

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:24:38 AM

That would be nice, but I think that the human factor should be kept to a minimum. Everything should be automated.
Well, to get a transparent history for used cars it will be quite difficult. I wonder how the developers will be able to do this.
pauldgrote

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:40:03 AM

Well, to get a transparent history for used cars it will be quite difficult. I wonder how the developers will be able to do this.
I think that this will happen gradually. Or, when registering a car on the platform, information about previous owners will be requested. I still do not understand all the nuances, but I want to see.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:12:51 AM

But if they can do this, then the project will be in great demand. I think the platform will have millions of users.
Badamainleyd

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:29:37 AM

But if they can do this, then the project will be in great demand. I think the platform will have millions of users.
in which countries will this project start? I just wanted to know when I can use this service.
Biandrangont

Activity: 186

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:42:56 AM

on the platform will be sold and other cars, or will there be any other goods and services? I will follow announcements from developers.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:44:16 AM

in which countries will this project start? I just wanted to know when I can use this service.
What other services, besides the support of buying and selling cars, will work on the platform? I would like to know the potential of the application in the future.
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:18:59 AM

This is an excellent project. I think if the developers get it all, then the prospect of the project will simply be huge. I think it's better to buy tokens while the price is still incoherent and wait for the growth of the project.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:30:59 AM

This is an excellent project. I think if the developers get it all, then the prospect of the project will simply be huge. I think it's better to buy tokens while the price is still incoherent and wait for the growth of the project.
I agree that now the optimal price for investment. I have already invested, now I want to get more information from developers about the work done. The team can get a bad sale without the news. 
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: