Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:51:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you selective when you participating in ICOs?  (Read 4381 times)
Vjatri (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:01:15 PM

There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Seriousbizz

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:06:59 PM

I'm very selective with the ICOs I take part in, not all of these ICOs are worth taking part in as the projects they have might not be as promising or strong enough to address market needs, some are also just cash grabs,.I only take part in ICOs that offer a solution to a problem in the market
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:10:58 PM

There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.

we have created an group on whatapp app , there we got details of different ICO notification and sell alerts which coin rate is at max stage.. most of ico refered by airdrop-alert website. Filling airdrop is easy task.
but Refer and earn is very difficult task if you know you can earn massive income from this.

they way of my selection as Investor.
-Think Twice before invest
-read white paper
-check max supply of coin
-check website in proper way

way of my selection as bounty
-check what are the requirements - means which section is focused
-check rules - sometimes they mention if you leave in mid your all money gone
-check how they pay you. better to take the stakes (high risk but more profit)
-keep searching
-do not break forum rules

Kelvinikke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 05:11:35 PM

Whether as a bounty campaigner or an investor you would have to look at certain things about an ICO before participating in it. First of all, i would like to consider the idea behind the project whether is achievable or not. Also get to know the team members whether they are real or not because sometimes it happens that you would have a false team member as a CEO of a project. The last is any project that stipulates to reward hugely beyond imagination is just to lure the greed of men so that they can scam and deceive them. Please desist from such ICOs

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
deep4u

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:12:02 PM

Yes I am only involved in selected ICO and I only invest in ICO that are good and popular in the community. Also I like to choose ICO that have good team and are unique.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:12:53 PM

Yes this is very vital in choosing and ICO. It must be legit and sure will compensate all the hard works of the bounty hunters. There are alot of scammers and vultures out there who are always scamming others to work hard for them promising benefits and high compensation but at the end of the project just dissappear and all the hardworks are all to waste so yes being selective is very important.
Soul_Reaper

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:13:28 PM

Just look at the experienced participants and participate in those companies where they participate.
patykuprova

Activity: 364

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 05:16:27 PM

hello guy, we have several ways to check the ICO, firstly need check their ico listing information, you can check on some ico review website. the secondly, you should check their website of ICO, check their domain, check traffic, check price of their domain.. If all of them are good, let's do the bounty campaign!

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 05:21:04 PM

When it comes to the ICO investment itself, that private sales, pre-sales etc then I will select them very carefully. I will always look after different aspects of them, for example, ICO products and services are alive or not? Whether they have started from zero and stuff like that. Thus it makes it very selective, whether they are not legit has to be identified first.

If im going to make investment in the ICO in later stages then I will have most of the data already so that I can make decisions about the legitimacy of them. So yeah its very selective process.
deepali01

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:21:44 PM

Whether as a bounty campaigner or an investor you would have to look at certain things about an ICO before participating in it. First of all, i would like to consider the idea behind the project whether is achievable or not. Also get to know the team members whether they are real or not because sometimes it happens that you would have a false team member as a CEO of a project. The last is any project that stipulates to reward hugely beyond imagination is just to lure the greed of men so that they can scam and deceive them. Please desist from such ICOs
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:26:27 PM

As investor is very important to follow the project at least to see if there are any evolutions . You should have a look about their team if is true and also if the funds are escrowed to a big brand
tikaka

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:26:49 PM

Yes of course . I do not hurry to opt for ICOs without knowing much about it. I often look at many aspects of the project, investment capital, development roadmap and the proposed price of the ICO. I like to choose the ICO that has the actual project to join.

Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:28:43 PM

I will have to select ICO projects and then decide to invest in projects that I find safe. If not selected, you will easily encounter scam projects. No should trust 100% in the ICO rating websites
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:36:04 PM

Yes, the choice of bounty companies is a whole work. You need to analyze the project and look at the reviews about the manager who leads the bounty.

I do not participate in more than 5 bounties at a time, since this is meaningless
bedulook

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:36:14 PM

Sure I am, I don't just trow away my money to any ICO. I need to get convince that the team,white paper and the project is feasible before wasting my time and resources
Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:36:45 PM

Yes, i am selective in ICOs. Recently i am joining scidex. It's such a great project and good for science.It's very important to scientific data. So, recently my favorite ICO is Scidex.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 05:39:13 PM

I don't care who publishes the ANN or who is promoting the project, I take look at the back end team, project's use case, the roadmap, whitepaper, transparency and some expert's advice. If I found anything phishing I keep myself away.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:55:43 PM

Before perticipating in any campaign or ICO I often deeple research the project. My advice is to pay attention whether the projects has a ready-made product as it is some kind of guarentee that it is not a scam as well as  long termed activity before ICO. It is an indicator that team goes stright to thir goal and will not give up.
jigzaheedcoin

Activity: 194

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:03:20 PM

As investor is very important to follow the project at least to see if there are any evolutions . You should have a look about their team if is true and also if the funds are escrowed to a big brand
Good to know about that and the much more better because you are an investor. Probably,you can sojourn any situations occur with any projects that will have sudden conflicts or some kind of irregularities of bounties. I try to be selective to the mere fact that my rank this time is not that high. So what I do is I have to do research and of course to see the whitepaper for vivid information for clarification whether this ICO is worth it and won't be scammed.

Pokemon Go

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:05:06 PM

that's right, because investing in ICO we have to really choose the good ICO, otherwise we could get losses instead of profit.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: