Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:34:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you selective when you participating in ICOs?  (Read 4383 times)
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:08:20 AM

How on earth will a human being won’t be selective about where to invest his or her own 💰? I don’t think think there is anyone that won’t be selective before buying to ICO. In short, I have my standard which ICO would meet before thinking about Buying to it
Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:34:47 AM

How on earth will a human being won’t be selective about where to invest his or her own 💰? I don’t think think there is anyone that won’t be selective before buying to ICO. In short, I have my standard which ICO would meet before thinking about Buying to it
then how are the standards you use to determine when to buy ICO coins, and whether those standards can make us take a big profit ? what standards you normally use, so I can imitate them
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 06:17:37 PM

There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.
As a matter of fact, I often choose an ICO which has a well-designed website and ann thread. Then i check their team, and maybe partners. A strong team and well-known partner will ensure the success of an ICO.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
truemmu

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:16:37 PM

我在做很多事时都要注意选择的,参与的ICO就更加如此了,因为并非所有ICO都值得参与,有的项目可能没有那么有前途或足够强大以满足市场需求,在参与ICO之前就必须考虑项目背后的想法是否可以实现。了解团队成员是否真实,避免被欺骗,我只参与受欢迎的ICO和优秀团队的ICO
fimtuao

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:04:14 PM

It is imperative that investing in ICO must be very cautious, read more white papers and observe the strength of the team. It is very important that ICO is not gambling and must be cautious.
esportseco

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:09:09 PM

of course you have to be, you have to take the time to research their ideas, background, team, and what their plan is with their company
jetjet

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:10:02 PM

Personally, I was really selective in join campaign or investing on the market. Most of the time I don't join on the first glance or just a an hour after I read the whitepapers, most of the campaign I'm join I reach even 2 days to think and explore the project. I also do a lot of research and I read other opinion. But I always follow what's in my heart not just because of other says. ICO reveiwer is one good thing on how you check the project.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:10:28 PM

To be honest, from the very beginning, I did not understand the question that was asked, but then I understood it. Yes, of course I try to take projects very seriously, no matter what they are, I spend a lot of time in analyzing the situation with the market and projects.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:13:40 PM

To be honest, from the very beginning, I did not understand the question that was asked, but then I understood it. Yes, of course I try to take projects very seriously, no matter what they are, I spend a lot of time in analyzing the situation with the market and projects.
Well, that's a good thing that each user needs to do before getting into any particular ico. Going through the backing project of the ICO can understand the true need of the project and the possible chances for its success. Most of the time I used to understand the project reading the white paper after which will get enrollment.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:14:13 PM

Yes, it is the hardest progress for a bounty hunter like me. Because you will need to check every new campaign versus another. Plus the fact that I have limited time to do bounty.
Moonspel

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:16:35 PM

Do not use any bountyhive no bountylord. In my opinion all the bounty out there that is completely useless. I myself use the site icodrops and cryptodiffer. In my opinion, the most relevant information is presented there.
rmapower

Activity: 260
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:18:59 PM

Yes I always do my own research before I invest in ICOS. Here are the things I look into.

- check about tokenmetrics and the marketcap/hardcap
- check the team and advisors(whether they are having any blockchain expertise and exposure)
- check the community strength and marketing plan
- check the status of the product prototype (alpha, beta, showcase, etc.) and road map.
- check the status of influencers (Not paid shillers)
- check the communication strengths and transparency
- check whether the application is a viable one without ambitious claims
- check the whitepapaer well structured and written
- check the eco system and status of investors
- check whether the project really needs a cryptocurrency as a driving fuel.
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:43:38 PM

There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.
yes, of course we have to be selective to avoid the ico scam because there are so many ico at this time. before investing or joining a gift that must be considered is the whitepaper see the type of token and total tokens, then check the team whether it is trustworthy or not. then learn whether the ico can meet current market needs.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:06:38 PM

of course, to avoid the ICO scam project, choosing an ICO project manager from the excellent manager's reputation, a good manager is very transparent in the distribution of Token results
John Emst

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:24:12 PM

I'm very selective when I choose ICO. After all, now it's very difficult to get on a good, promising company! Many have closed, many do not work honestly and dignifiedly. And before investing, think a hundred times. My advice.
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:33:49 PM

Yes I always do my own research before I invest in ICOS. Here are the things I look into.

- check about tokenmetrics and the marketcap/hardcap
- check the team and advisors(whether they are having any blockchain expertise and exposure)
- check the community strength and marketing plan
- check the status of the product prototype (alpha, beta, showcase, etc.) and road map.
- check the status of influencers (Not paid shillers)
- check the communication strengths and transparency
- check whether the application is a viable one without ambitious claims
- check the whitepapaer well structured and written
- check the eco system and status of investors
- check whether the project really needs a cryptocurrency as a driving fuel.

You have really said it all, these are actually the factors that any investor must consider before investing his hard earned money in any project.
mrkimvanan1

Activity: 130
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:41:08 PM

Because the money is his, so of course we have to check out cautiously all the information on purpose, whitepaper, team, dev,..

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ARAW ▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Decentralised Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
(http://arawtoken.io)
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:48:08 PM

Yes i am really selective when it comes in joining and participating in campaigns nowadays because a lot of ICO projects are unsuccessful and sometimes scams, that is why i am very picky with it. Unlike last year joining and participating in campaigns is not that risky because most of them are good and promising projects.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
laros212

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 04:50:51 PM

It must..we must have cryteria how to selection some bounty program ico.primary i choose some ico project that have plate A,B,C in coinschedule.com and then look their project how many they sold token at ico token sale..how many they have partner at ico project

carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:59:02 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2018, 06:51:53 PM by carter34

I also select the ico I invest in. I don't invest in ico that is not running a bounty because with bounty I can learn more about the coin either from the media groups or thread. Although, it is still not a prove that the ico who be real to investors.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: