Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:21:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you selective when you participating in ICOs?  (Read 4383 times)
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 05:00:48 PM

Yes it is right I am very selective in participating ICO, there are too many reasons for that main reason is most of them are not promising and have no unique idea behind their projects. No worth to do work for that because at the end they are not going to pay . Many are totally scam they are here for collecting of money. A bounty hunter do his work with full energy and find at the end that this is a scam, at that time very bad feeling. So to avoid these situations everyone has to choose very selective bounty campaign which will pay him at the end.

kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:04:51 PM

Actually, i don't want to work for a project that will be fail or i don't want to work with scam projects. So i try to be as selective as possible.
Marcel555

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:05:19 PM

When selecting an ICO yourself are looking for credibility, expertise and potential.

There are numerous scam and half baked projects canvassing for investments.
An investor should do diligent research on any potential investment, the team, product, partnerships, roadmap etc
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:26:42 PM

Do not use any bountyhive no bountylord. In my opinion all the bounty out there that is completely useless. I myself use the site icodrops and cryptodiffer. In my opinion, the most relevant information is presented there.

Did you have positive outcomes with this benchmark ICO websites? I have not tried it, please comment if you had positive outcomes.
minttop

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:31:34 PM

I am extremely selective and I avoid to invest in ICOs from Bountyhive and other agregators, rating agencies like ICObench.
I analyze projects by myself and check spreadsheets of mono ico and ico drops

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:41:37 PM

I used to participate ICOs so much but not lately. I'm following couple of projects and one of the things I care is existed investors while choosing.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
racingboy

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:46:14 PM

I rather focus on few ICOs than participating in many ICOs
it's a fact that many ICOs are fake, scams, anything that is negaive.
so us investors should be selective in order to avoid scam ICOs
scholars

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:49:33 PM

Yes, am very selective because some ICOs project are scams ,they never get to exchange or even grow in price..
I look at their white paper
Look at the team of experts behind it
Look at maximum supply
Their policy
Many others will also have to be considered before investing in an ICO
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:56:25 PM

You should be. Not all ICOs can really turn your money into something like big profits. You should be aware of things such as scams or bad ICOs. Research thoroughly on ICOs in order for you to have really good profits.

trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:57:45 PM

After you many times get to the scamers that will constantly steal your money, you will be very choosy in choosing a project for investment, because otherwise you just do not earn anything.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:03:22 PM

There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.

Yes it's a must. so every time you want to be involved in the ico campaign you have to be selective and learn every ico from white paper and road maps especially for the technology. it's like you are trying to invest, everything requires patience and knowledge to be able to make a profit.

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:03:37 PM

There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.

ICO review websites that i followed are ICObench and ICOholder.
besides those 2 i would not follow because many ico review site get paid by the ICO
lena1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:13:37 PM

To participate in the ICO I conduct a detailed analysis of the project, the team and what question helps to solve this project!
Slimztee

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:37:05 PM

I've not been too lucky with investments in ICOs despite doing all necessary research before investing. That being said, I'm very critical of bounties to participate in. An ICO must tick all the right boxes before I commit and resources to any bounty
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:40:13 PM

I have a template that determine my participation in any ICO.  If an ICO I am interested in does fall into my template and doesn't pass my test,  I will decline to participate in such ICO.  I will keep vetting these ICO until I get an ICO that meet my criteria!

handyhuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:01:04 PM

of course, you cant just jump into conclusion into joining some ICO that you find fancy because it might regret you in the end.you need to do dip research into what end is it capable of, you need to be selective into joining because its not an easy task if you join an ICO.
fb26

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:19:53 PM

I'm very selective with the ICOs which i did participated  not all of these ICOs are worth to participated because some of it is a scam. Some ICOs are just a waste of our time and effort.
jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:48:36 PM

Yes i am very selective in choosing ICOs reasons been that i have to ensure that its not a scam and also they can provide very solution to the market with a very good team these aspects has made me very selective in choosing ICOs
Iamaslisumit

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:56:12 PM

Yes I'm very selective because nowdays most of ico is either scam or fail and i don't want to waste my money and time in that so i research first before choosing any ico .
abuhazzan

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 10:50:22 PM

it is a good practice to make a very thorough research on whatever ICO one wants to participate in. With that, one will bw guided as to arriving at informed conclusion and decision

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: