Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:20:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you selective when you participating in ICOs?  (Read 4383 times)
Specctrall

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:53:16 PM

I am studying the ICO project in which I am going to take part. and I don't trust any rating sites.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:00:39 PM

Of course we must. Participating in ICO (both investing or joining bounty program) must be careful. We must be smarter in selecting which ICO is legit or scam. Moreover, we may be so difficult to diversify the scam and legit ICo for sure. By analyzing their project and team, hopefully I think we can press and minimize the scam objection.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:07:01 PM

Of course, I would choose to join the ICO. I went to investigate carefully and select good ICOs before I decided to invest. There is a lot of fear when putting money into the ICO without words. But I believe if you have experience, knowledgeable you will know which projects should invest and which ones do not.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:12:53 PM

Ofcourse I am very selective when it comes to investing or to participate in Ico. Just these days there are many scams Ico or failed because lack of encouragement to the investors on their project. It is important to be careful on choosing when you join that after all it is worth of your time.
becak mesin

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:26:49 PM

Of course we must. Participating in ICO (both investing or joining bounty program) must be careful. We must be smarter in selecting which ICO is legit or scam. Moreover, we may be so difficult to diversify the scam and legit ICo for sure. By analyzing their project and team, hopefully I think we can press and minimize the scam objection.

based on my experience and things happened in reality, I presume that good ICO usually provides some regulations which are quite hard even provides calculation for the rewards clearly for the participants of bounty. we should be selective when we are participating an ICO in order that we don't lose any time and energy or even finance.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:30:47 PM

There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.
I do choose carefully when it comes on the projects to participate with. One reason is that not all projects are succeeding and not all that are successful are that much profitable. Market is way unpredictable especially when it comes on profit since there is no assurance as well as consistency. Most of the time, projects that are popular are those that are profitable the most.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Kharz

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:32:39 PM

Of course, I always be selective in choosing or joining an ICO project since too many scam ICOs or fake projects. At least I should know the information about the legality of the project, team members, roadmap, whitepaper, and its website in good looking. They are the minimum information that I should know well.  
dropper01

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:33:32 PM

There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.

Of course we must be very selective in choosing ICO for investment, so we have to do previous research. sometimes we are selective, we can still get ico scams.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:38:53 PM

Of course we must be very selective in choosing ICO for investment, so we have to do previous research. sometimes we are selective, we can still get ico scams.

Right.We should make a research about the ico if its project has really potentials so we will not end up not being paid because its only a scam.We should learn to get to know what the project is all about.
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:39:57 PM

ICO is one of the most risky thing to participate in crypto. But, ICO is also one of the most profitable investment to join. To press the risk, we must be selective. We must consider the decision based on the right analysis, smart-taken consideration, and also good research about their team and project. Hence, I will never regret my participation in ICO if I'm being selective.
ljane

Activity: 467

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:41:32 PM

I have taken my time to make very selective campaigns when it comes to particpating in ICO's. I make sure I join ICOs that has already been established or ICO's that have a team I can rely in. Sometimes I also do my background checks before I join.

I’m me
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:50:23 PM

If you really want to choose a good ICO's. You should allot your time and effort in reading their whitepaper. And have patience in doing it. And take a look also who are the people behind those project.

maromak

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:58:56 AM

if I'm careless in choosing ico, I will lose all my money and maybe I'll go bankrupt. for now I'm very selective in choosing ico, even I'm very careful. currently a lot of ico are scam, and this is very dangerous. we thirst to have great luck.
kiw_91

Activity: 291

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:04:02 AM

Please ask yourselves... is the coin I’m investing in secure, fast, scalable, great development team and community? If not... that coin isn’t going anywhere. It’s a pump and dump. Having a small supply raises the price but in reality it will never be a “merchant” coin. Invest in the coin that has the ability to be the coin for commerce. Do your research.. invest in the coin that meets that criteria. Don’t go after the advice of an investor who is sitting on a bag waiting for you to buy up the price before they dump.
pesantrenkilat

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:06:17 AM

of course we have to be selective in choosing ico, never an origin in selecting ico because now many  ico who end up scam. You should be careful in selecting them especially if you want to join their investment in ico.
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:10:13 AM

bountyhive and bounty lord give very few tokens, too many bounty participants so that the bounty allocation is very low, I prefer to search for bounties that have teams that are 100% verified and have high bounty allocations, we all know finding a good bounty is very difficult, sometimes we stuck in a scam ICO.
ziggy21

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:40:07 AM

I have participated in quite a few ICOs that have me REKT so since then I have been extra selective of ICOs I invest my money in to just to be safe. Although the ICO market right now is a very unstable market. So be very careful.
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:27:30 AM

Yes, I am. I don't just go about participating in just any ICO that I come in contact with, and I would advise anyone to cultivate this habit too. Be sure that before participating in an ICO, you are certain that it is worth it, and won't be a waste of time. Cos if you don't do this, there is a great chance that you would end up regretting your actions.
Ineedtopee

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:55:09 PM

I'm a bit selective when it comes to choosing Icos, and I think we all should too. If I have to give my two cents on this, I think that We shouldn't just involve ourselves in just any Icos, there is a great chance  that it might end up being a waste of time, that's why we have to be certain it is a good one, or worth the hype, before engaging in it.
uspehnyy

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:59:16 PM

I try to do if it's subscription,then study very carefully the draft,Thursday, includes,team,experience of similar projects,and voobze the maximum information,clearly the case I sotsialnye network so you can not candy project to take away,so good luck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: