Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:40:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you selective when you participating in ICOs?  (Read 4383 times)
Raheemolu

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:04:42 PM

Of course, we are talking about money here. You don't just invest anyhow in an ico without doing proper research on the strong potential of the inherent properties of the ICO.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:27:19 AM

That is definitely a friend because the ICO is very sensitive to Money.
If you are not smart to choose an ICO, the failure of your investment is 90%.

So choose the best ICO according to your analysis.
Bridgetnana

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:39:47 PM

Sure. This is essential, because it will help me not take time and effort. There are lots of ICO good and can bring more bonuses
Vaflia

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:41:48 PM

Personally, I am selective when choosing ico. I read white paper and always ask questions in telegrams to the creators of the project.

ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:44:36 PM

I am always selective in participating in an ico because there are a lot of scam ico out there so before I invest in any ico I make sure that I do the necessary research and to be more selective so as to avoid being scammed

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:45:49 PM

Ofcourse! Why would you not be selective? I always do a thorough research before I invest in any ICO, I am not in the business of losing money.

BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2114
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:47:09 PM

Extremely selective. Right now pretty much every single ICO is failing, if you're not careful you will easily lose all of your money and end up either holding some big ass bags, or being straight up robbed by scam ICOs. There are a lot of great projects still in the pipeline, so with thorough research and careful investment there is still money to be made.

barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:53:58 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 03:09:34 PM by barnes13

There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.
Of course you must be selective to participate on every ICO. First you must very objective to know what's the the purpose of the project. The more problems they face, the more solutions they create, from here you can see how well the project's vision and mission are. Never forget research because this is the most important thing if you want to invest. We must know the ins and outs of the team's background and how transparent they are. Never be easy to believe with a rating because it's not necessarily good, the most important is how transparent they are, cause Richard Sanders said "If you are an investor in a blockchain project, you deserve to have due diligence reports which are objective and will not be arbitrarily reviewed with a higher rating due to payment from the falsely rated project."
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:58:55 PM

There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.
Of course be selective even you need to carefully select, I have participated in 10 random bounty campaigns and I don't need to check them carefully. After 3 month 9 bounty did not pay me and 1 bounty with token no value.
The selection will help you avoid wasting time and help you get money with certainty. But to be properly selected you need to have experience

Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:21:02 PM

yes I am very picky about ico, because so many lately ico failed, around 80%, I still still lack confidence in the ICO website reviews, therefore I just follow and trust the best bounty manager in my opinion

Kartika1

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 03:24:25 PM

usually i search ICOs for a bounty from ico ratings site, and find a good ico with good rating and trustable team. because yes we should be more careful to choose ico these days
Jaywahin

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:25:37 PM

I'm very selective with the ICOs I take part in, not all of these ICOs are worth taking part in as the projects they have might not be as promising or strong enough to address market needs, some are also just cash grabs, So I select SciDex . The SciDex protocol sets out to unlock smart contracts for businesses. It starts by enabling the translation of written contracts to smart contracts and ascends the complexity chart by adding additional trusted, secured and proven layers.
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:07:20 PM

The sites you follow are ICOs that have advertising campaigns for the community as well as many people to know about their projects. I usually choose icodrops laying out where to look for ICO investment projects, they do not often offer multiple ICOs per day as other sites
Davido1174

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:09:46 PM

Every investor must and should be very selective when it comes to participating in icos. I am always selective when choosing ico to invest into
Tim Murray

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:21:35 PM

Yes, I am selective about the choice of ICO. After all, you need to slowly choose. So as not to lose. And to be in the win and have success, not loss. After all, the right choice, the guarantee of your luck.
comforteagle23

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:54:41 PM

If you want to make money, otherwise you can not approach the investment. This is something that will bring you income. It's like choosing a wife.
Bayonetto

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:56:51 PM

I rarely participate on ICO sales as it is a bit unprofitable at the moment, they definitely when through a phase last year where they were really profitable, maybe we should wait for the market to recover before investing like we use to do back then.
Hivecool

Activity: 132

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:02:42 PM

In principle, the experience with such sites is positive. The advantage is that it's quite easy to work with them. Of the minuses - enough small awards, unfortunately. I think that this is because of the abundance of bots. With them, for some reason, they struggle badly
faithofb

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:04:07 PM

Of course I do selectivity before i participate in an ico. Because if I did not scrutinize the project before I participate, one will be falling victim of scam and there is not much money to waste.
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:18:28 PM

I usually research very deep with a lot of web sites because of the latest problems with scams. If you are looking for one of the better icos have a look at SKYNET. The Skynet Open Network serves as the secure data bus for all this interaction. Devices can be identified, data sources verified, and the integrity of the data guaranteed. As a bonus, the network provides a micropayment and incentive layer to make such a concept viable economically. The integration of the hardware, transport, security and payment layers into one single end-to-end system is what makes Skynet special.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: