Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:53:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you selective when you participating in ICOs?  (Read 4383 times)
Goldendragon67

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:28:41 PM

I just this month invested money in all projects in a row. I personally have not found anything good now, because of this and did.
dpoisoner

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 07:22:24 PM

Yes, because my profit depends on my choice. I believe that it is necessary to spend time to evaluate the project. I'm looking for projects on this forum.

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
Peri0n

Activity: 188

quarkchain.io

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:10:00 AM

I am involved in projects and the last project I chose very carefully was Kamagames. This project has shown itself from all the right sides.
darkwiz1417

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:53:04 AM

Of course it is necessary because if you are not carefully selecting ICO you want to participate a high chances you will end up with scam project ! If you have researching skills for sure you have a good future in here ! If you are looking for good ICO i would recommend Trustedcars one of the renowned company in Germany for changing car dealership into mobility provider , with their app users can easily rent or purchase any car they want that is available in their Car Dealers inventory with an affordable price , reliability and no long contract to prevent car ownership liabilities
firmino10

Activity: 372
Merit: 11

elysian.finance

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:18:55 AM

It is best to be selective before venturing into any project for bounties or else at the end of the day you will have your self to be blamed. You just need to watch well and check other people opinions on any recent project.

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:20:46 AM

If you are using Bountyhive to find your activity, then you can find a good bounty task more easily, because you can see the number of people involved, the task of a large number of fans is very good!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Jaywahin

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:49:20 AM

Yes, I Believe On Just SciDex Protocol,  SciDex is creating a new contract that will be readable by human and machine, will be on the blockchain and can be used by normal businesses. And they are doing an ICO soon.
brocardinf

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:52:43 AM

I don't want to lose my money. How else? Only a stupid person will not be selective in choosing their own source of income.
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:56:56 AM

There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.

there are many participating, investors or participating in campaigns
but both have similarities in terms of research and analysis to determine that ico is good or useless. This is very important, because it determines what results I get from investments or campaigns.
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:44:33 PM

Of course, I conduct a detailed analysis of all projects, I look at the team, the idea and support from the well-known personalities

stevanGR

Activity: 310

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:28:12 PM

of course, every investment needs a good consideration. including invest in ICO
we must see detail of an ICO, then we can decide the best  Wink

slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 07:56:50 PM

In the market many good websites. But I didn't follow any of them. I just make the list of ICO from the ICObench and ICOdrop in one excel sheet. Normally I filter out based on the team, working product all the things using those websites. After that from my own list I used to check all the things and make one final list. That take much time but it is worth in the end. It's good habit to make own list whether you take part as a bounty hunter or investor. 

Utyg

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:08:51 PM

I mainly use bountyhive, bountyportals, icoreward and a few other projects. Since these sites are already picking up projects. And saves a lot of time when performing bounty. I run about 30-40 companies. With such sites a day takes a couple of hours.
ordato

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:33:21 PM

Yes, I try to choose good projects in order to be guaranteed a reward
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:34:48 PM

I think that it is better to participate in ICOs that are reliable and gather much money, as for me, this is not easy to define whether the project is realiable or not today, that's why i prefer not taking part
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:35:17 PM

yes of coure.
because if you just come in some ICO and don't know how it work, that is so wrong.
you must to know how it wor, how it can make your invest is will grow and look a whitepaper and road map.
i think that is the right choose.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:41:36 PM

Of course, we should all be very selective in the way we use our time, I use the ICOs more than anything to test campaigns in which I'm not so sure, but usually if they are good and have a good team I end up investing some money, so we have to appreciate our time, because everything has a value.

Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:43:52 PM

There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.

Yes I am because it is necessary. It is important that we'll have enough knowledge about every ico that we are participating because our profit and earnings depend on it. I do some series of research about it and choose which the best one is.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:49:02 PM

Of course, I'm very selective about ICO signature campaigns. Sometimes, I select ICO projects for several hours, carefully get acquainted with their documents, I browsing  a lot of companies in this way, but in the end I do not choose anything. Of course, first of all, I look at the prospects of the project itself, and then on everything else. It is especially difficult to choose now, when the market is in decline and even promising ICO projects can not sometimes collect a minimum amount.
HerreraMJ

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:01:52 PM

I think investing on ICO projects can bring more profits than the regular daily trading and hodling, the things is, that there is a difficulty on finding the right projects so I would rather stay away from that aspect at least until it becomes more accesible.

P H I L A N T H O R  ▾  Revolutionising the Philanthropy World  ▾  https://www.philanthor.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: