Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:41:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you selective when you participating in ICOs?  (Read 4381 times)
nambunamba

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:17:03 PM

There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.
Well joining bounty is almost like you investing in ICO, you need to look at who the manager is, the project and the potential of the reward. For investors it will be more complicated and risky, doing a research, check the team member from any kind of sources and what kind of project they do and also check the partnership is the best thing in my opinion to do before investing on ICO.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:23:06 PM

Since there are lot of scam ICOs in the crypto world then its of utmost importance to be selective when participating in an ICO. For me, am actually a bounty and at the same time doubled as ICO investor. Therefore in order not to waste my time and money on ICO I actually select the best ones out of multitude.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:24:26 PM

Before going into the ICO project, I would recommend first to pay attention to the team of the project and only after that learn in details the White Paper, community and other information.
100 percent this is correct most of the people missing this and finally loosing the fund because with their participations on any campaign buddy. We need to give attention on white paper content and team details  to understand the worth of the project.

If you got all set correct you may participate in the campaign or invest on the buying the tokens too.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:26:55 PM

There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.
I participate in bountyhive without research as they select their ICO's well and you always get paid, it is very easy to work with them as everything is automated and you don't need to waste your extra time in reporting and save time on registering. One disadvantage their is limited amount of participants and when their ICO comes out, it is very hard to get in time to participate! I was also selecting ICO from this forum, but most of them is a waste of time, so for now I am taking a break as it is morally tiring, when you spend so muchtime and get nothing at the end

catok broek

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:15:37 PM

the way I choose ICOS for me to follow is by looking at an experienced team of developers and the project has cooperation with many other successful projects.
TokenForUs

Activity: 392

Ccfound

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:43:28 PM

for sure, i will be very selective when deciding which ICO i want to invest or participating their bounty campaign. Both of efforts are investment to me, when you investing your money eith ICO its mean you really invest your assets by hoping the best profit to earn, and joining bounty also investing your effort on it, spending your time and energy to help spreading the word about ICO. And you will always hope for the high expectation from those investment, thats why being very selective will leads you to many profitable thing.

cuteness

Activity: 204
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:48:55 PM

for me as bounty hunter. i will choose both. participate to a project you know the best to participate. and Invest to help the project to hit their goal. not just participating on a project but to help them to reach their needs. just like Swachhcoin this project is one of the unique project that goal is to develop our environment through Decentralize wastemanagement.

INTERFINEX [ Bill ] DeFi
The future of decentralised finance
█ https://interfinex.io/ █
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 06:02:40 AM

Yes of course, because this is what relies to the product of our own investment. Honestly, we don't want to make an investment that turns out getting us negative profit. That is why we need to secure a good profit return.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:35:06 AM

Recently, I am very serious about choosing projects to participate in bounty campaigns. The main factor today is the availability of the finished product and soft cap, if it's raised then the project can be considered as promising for participation.
zikzag

Activity: 588

Minter

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:39:23 AM

I buy information about prospective ICO and then filter it again and then I already participate.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
doynemi

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:01:04 AM

in choosing a project, we must be more selective because it will relate to the results that we will get. Bounty hunters and also investors must understand the ico that will be followed properly by looking at the prospect in the future. so many projects that offer many advantages, and finally the project is just a scam project. therefore, we have to be careful in choosing an ico.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
gigusico

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:13:36 AM

of course, everyone has the conditions to personally participate in the project and I'm not an exception, I carefully analyze the project before joining it
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:29:01 AM

Selecting an ICO is very important, without being selective, it will get a scam, don't be tempted by the promises and big profits written on the whitepaper because you have to know that many scam projects are the biggest problem that makes the market drop.
Mbok Ajeng

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:37:01 AM

choosing a good ico is not easy. before joining it, it would be better if we look at the existing whitepaper. we know that in the whitepaper, there is a lot of important information about the project and I think it will be very helpful. we also have to be patient and don't if we get a scam ico. make it a learning for the future.
Gyromancer

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 09:40:01 AM

I am very selective in choosing ICO. I have been a victim of ICO fraud or fake ICO several times. This makes me more careful and selective in choosing ICO. I usually analyze the ICO to ensure that the ICO that I follow is truly responsible for the project. I usually do a SWOT analysis to weigh the chances of success of the ICO in the future. In this SWOT analysis, I analyze the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats faced by ICO so that the chances of success of the ICO in the future can be clearly illustrated. That's my selective way of choosing an ICO.

BlackSociety

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:42:36 AM

Of course, whenever I invest in ICO or look for a bounty task, I will carefully screen it because it has a direct connection to our income and property!

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:13:11 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2018, 12:30:01 PM by senyorito123

We need to be selective in choosing a ICO's so that the project we participate is legit,and I don't believe on that listing website No matter how popular they are I still not believe on it because their are still a lot of scam ICO's even they are listed on that popular websites,so what we need to do is to make our own research  to assure that the project is legit.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Riki31

Activity: 333
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:36:22 PM

With no doubt you should better very carefully choose the ICO before investing or participating in the Bounty campaign, it is required to do because of two reasons, first - in order not to loose your money, second - not to become a spammer.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:45:40 PM

Of course, but how else now? I think that now it has become mainstream, especially after people are deceived several times, we can conclude that people should learn, but many simply do not, probably this is the problem.
johan36

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:22:13 PM

Yes I am very selective when I like to participate in ICO , First I have to know who the team behind the project then I read the whitepaper to see what is the vision and mission , if I think it is good enough for me then I will participate .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: