Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:00:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you selective when you participating in ICOs?  (Read 4383 times)
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:27:14 PM

Of course, absolutely we must be selective and careful when selecting the ICO or bounty. Besides analyzing their ICO from the ICO listing sites or not, we must also analyze from their concept. Analyze some of elements: team members, accuracy of the team, channel telegram, and also the token suitability.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Um Nik

Activity: 144

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:28:10 PM

Yes I am very selective when I like to participate in ICO , First I have to know who the team behind the project then I read the whitepaper to see what is the vision and mission , if I think it is good enough for me then I will participate .
I am selective as well, I don't like to invest in coins that cannot function at all. That would be a waste of resources.

CryptoTrip

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:44:36 PM

There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.
First, review the team and previous experience. Check whether these team members are really working on the project, analyze the need for the product, check the information on the rating sites and look at the community that is going around the project. If any of the factors don't suit me, then I pass by.

SaveOurSea

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:50:03 PM

Of course, but how else now? I think that now it has become mainstream, especially after people are deceived several times, we can conclude that people should learn, but many simply do not, probably this is the problem.
now more and more ICO projects are ending scams and that makes prospective investors careful before joining because it is difficult to distinguish good ICO projects and scams, so it is very risky to invest in ICO projects.

NOTORIOUST1

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:53:18 PM

There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.

i've got into a point where i'm extremely selective i look around everything the idea of the project the team behind it the use cases the potential for the project the roadmap ahead and for me if the idea is good but the product is set for a year or more in the roadmap i'm not putting my money because there is no product and it will take more than the date set in the roadmap,the tokenomics are also crucial and also how much money they want to collect
CircularLoGic

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 02:59:12 PM

Bountyhive and Bountylord are suitable for newcomers or for those who don't want to spend time on research. But BountyCampaigns published there always overcrowded with bounty hunters, so I if you want to succeed in selecting reliable bounty campaigns you need to analyse ICOs via such trackers as ICObench and ICOmarks.

Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:25:00 AM

Yes of course I would like to know about ico's, we should have much more knowledge about projects behind working team members. although it is to difficult to choose best ico.
MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:33:09 AM

Must be selective and not blindly invest. There are so many frauds in the ICO market, and it will go bankrupt if you are not careful. Must be careful!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
laoou

Activity: 248

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:40:31 AM

Now every ICO white paper looks very formal and has its own ideas. I think more than 90% of white papers are fake. So those who say that they analyze through white papers don't even read any white papers. I chose to invest in ICO only to see two points. First of all, how good the marketing of this team is, what kind of community they formed. Second, how much are they willing to pay to help drive their projects?

iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:42:40 AM

Now we need a very serious approach to the study and further choice of ICO.Check everything not to get on the Scam.
jojo223

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:24:33 AM

by itself, if you do not clearly analyze the project, you can stumble upon scammers
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:29:06 AM

Those sites are OK if you don't know how to pick bounties on your own or are just lazy about doing the research. My experience is that they tend to pay very little due to the very high number of participants their bounties attract. If you have the skills to do your own due diligence then you can make a lot more by selecting the best bounties by yourself.

jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:58:41 AM

We need to be selective in choosing a ICO's,to make sure that the project we participate is legit so that the time and effort we spend is not waste because this year many scam project is spreading and selecting is our way to avoid it.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
butrsukumpanumet

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:14:11 AM

Whether as a bonus promoter or as an investor, you will have to consider certain things about an ICO before participating in it. You should first learn about the development team, reading white papers and checking their media pages.
Dlux75

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:13:07 AM

I am selecting icos firstly reading their whitepapers and analyzing their teams past experiences.. Please dont trust anywebsite  which you mentioned in your post. They can be sell these points for icos.
You need to fo your own research and investigation about icos. actually one of the most important thing is investors also. you need to continue monitoring the investors moves.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:09:51 PM

I think that you should not trust such platforms 100%. Of course there is unlikely to be a Frank Scam, but you still need to be careful if you are going to invest. As for the bounty, I'm not involved in the projects there. Because such bounty, where you do not need to submit reports attract a lot of bots and sometimes it is problematic to get into the bounty company of the project.
xDispeLme

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:12:25 PM

I always study the project in which I'm going to take part to avoid scams. therefore, I am very selective about the ICO.
jin_dv

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:00:19 PM

Hi, everybody. Of course, definitely selective. What else? After all, it is very risky. On the one hand, you can earn a lot, and on the other hand, you can lose not just part, but everything. Therefore, it is necessary to choose and analyze the project very carefully.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:10:52 PM

Well of course you have to be extremely selective, otherwise your starting capital would vanish rapidly. Last year it was enough to do some research on the team of the project and their token metrics, their idea etc. and you could make nice returns, but this year a lot depends also on the demand for the project, the previous mentioned factors are not enough.
waldocarter

Activity: 378

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:21:11 PM

When choosing a project for investment, I rely on several factors. This is a team of developers, the availability of technical documentation and study it to understand what the project is about. I also study assessments from experts - and if I'm happy with everything - I invest.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: