Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:33:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you selective when you participating in ICOs?  (Read 4381 times)
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:26:20 PM

When choosing a bounty, first of all I look who conducts it. There are admins who do not like me, I like the way they do their job of maintaining the electronic table, counting payments, etc. It is also a very important point - the timing of, and the amount for payments.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:40:16 PM

The main thing is to read white paper, look at the project site so that there are no mistakes , the project team and its idea are also important.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Malkazimir

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:49:56 PM

There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.

It seems to me that now is not a good time to take part in the ICO, and even more so to listen to other people's advice. The situation is changing very quickly and many investors lose their money. I am sure that everyone should analyze the project independently. It is not very difficult.
Psec
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:57:46 PM

Being selective is very important in this industry either as bounty hunter or an investor. Am very selective, I invest my time and money in unique project with credible team .
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:17:35 AM

I always choose projects so carefully that I sometimes wonder. To communicate with the CEO for me is quite standard practice.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:20:56 AM

There are numerous topics like this one in this section.  There are numbers of things to pay attention to when choosing an ico. But you should keep in mind that the scammers read the forum as well Cry

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Chom_

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:13:00 AM

all ICOs must have a road map, and the team will run their project, for I personally see what ICO is running the project and the team that works on the project
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:31:56 AM

In so many proposed ICO's project in the thread today, the best one is your research coin because you can assure that the campaign you are participating are good payer to investors in a project, even though they are not well known manager or group of bounties club, the important is it directly earned profit out of it.
virtfund

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:45:11 AM

It is a difficult task to achieve at these hard times. For having a right decision, you need to read a lot, use different resources, and most of the work must be done at this stage. After that, these are a few questions ONLY you must answer;

-   The idea of the project is achievable or not?
-   Products and services are alive or not?
-   Their products or services are  strong enough to fulfill market needs?
-   Are team members real persons or only false accounts?
-   Do they have  a previous experience or started from zero?
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:17:40 AM

all ICOs must have a road map, and the team will run their project, for I personally see what ICO is running the project and the team that works on the project
In general, the analysis and selection of an ICO for investment is extremely necessary, as if we are not careful selection, we will often encounter fraudulent ICOs. low quality. We will lose capital for them.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Wilfrer

Activity: 232

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:21:48 AM

I think those sites are only for review and you should only refer to them. The best way is to test yourself and select the appropriate ICOs and join them. Do not trust anyone except yourself. Besides, you need a little luck to be able to succeed

DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:29:41 AM

In general, the analysis and selection of an ICO for investment is extremely necessary, as if we are not careful selection, we will often encounter fraudulent ICOs. low quality. We will lose capital for them.
alas, even good teams in a year come to the fact that they close projects. there is no protection scam, only the analysis of technology possible long-term effect and faith in the project at the initial stage, otherwise you just need to select the projects that have received the result.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:31:07 AM

Yes, I am picking selected ICO to be participating because of other projects are not having good in promoting their projects so that others are not interested in it. Some are not a promising and others are getting into scamming in the ends.
Xiahouyuan

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:38:55 AM

As an investor, of course I will conduct a serious analysis when investing in ICO projects. Usually I will read the project white paper first, which will make it easy for me to master the contents of the token or product!

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:44:51 AM

All ICO are not created equal,  there will be higher performing ICO with good team,  developers and community.  Some ICO will equally be shallow,  useless and bogus in the estimation of their uses. I am definitely selective when it comes to investing in ICO!

Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:47:32 AM

There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.

If I find a project good based on my DYOR, I participate both as a bounty hunter and ICO contributor. The bounty helps in reducing cost of getting the token that I purchased thru ICO.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 08:57:56 AM

indiscriminate in choosing the ICO will only carry the State in a scam and this much going on. selective in the ICO should at least be done if you want results as expected. many of the ICO are springing up and certainly distinguish a scam and not be extra work for this.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
azisjz4

Activity: 521

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 07:52:42 PM

Of course for all people who will invest in the ICO will be selective, I think for most people who will participate in the ICO, the main thing is to see the team in the project, then make sure that the team is available and competent and see the activities carried out by the project. Then see  whitepaper and roadmap makes sense or not. After all that was checked, and I felt confident that the ICO had good prospects, I ventured to participate in the ICO. Meanwhile, to participate in the bounty campaign, all this time I have only participated in campaigns from trusted members and have a good reputation and a bitcointalk ranking at the minimum of senior members.

kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:59:03 PM

Its good to be selective when joining any ICO because there are lot scam ICOs around and if someone is selective enough, one will not fall for scam ICO. Therefore whenever I want to join ICO, I watch out for the product of the project and also the team behind the project.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
ediloverose

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:08:02 PM

as an investor or bounty hunter it must be selective in choosing ico. for ico you can visit ico rating like ico tracker, ico bench, etc. and for bounty I usually follow a bounty campaign on this forum and some bounty platforms like bounty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: