Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:38:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you selective when you participating in ICOs?  (Read 4383 times)
Losed1953

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:06:40 PM

Selecting an ICO project is the first thing when entering into this field. Because there are many fake projects.  Grin
swordking

Activity: 449
Merit: 10

swordking

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:40:29 AM

While selecting an ICO you have to always look up to team members. Also, you have to check the total supply of coins, as well you should read their white paper to get to a more better understanding of the project. If you have followed this thing then you will probably choose fake ico.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:06:17 AM

There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.

of course yes, this is like how you want to invest. of course there is research and analysis in advance to ensure potential or not. this requires experience and knowledge even though the results cannot be predicted.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:27:03 AM

I used to participate in bounties randomly before, but now i don't, as there are a plenty of scam ICOs. Joining in scam ICOs is a complete waste of time and effort, so now I do a bit research before participating in bounties.

Aiberg
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 4

CCECOIN

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:23:16 AM

I would rather just spend my time watching a movie that to participate in a bounty I do not trust, talkless of participating in an ICO,  I only participate in projects my gut accepts.

✦ ───    CCECOIN   ─── ✦
✔   Decentralized & Transparent Peer to Peer Trading Ecosystem  ✔
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedInTelegramYouTube  ──────── ✦
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:35:59 PM

From all these sites currently I an using only icobench and I do not trust their ratings a lot. Best what you can do is to read the whitepaper and decide, could this project and his solution of the problem survive and be successful.
lalabotax

Activity: 1568
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:39:38 PM

There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.

if you are an investor, of course you will learn first about the ico that you will choose as an investment. this is no different when you take part in a campaign, always have to research first so that it can make a profit.

yukihirasouma

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:50:39 PM

of course you must selective in ICO because many ICO can be worthless after ICO done.
ICO rate not guarantee the ICO can be success so you must read the project,whitepaper,and many more.

kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:53:19 PM

This should be one of the most important and correct points of view today, because today the projects definitely have people who simply collect funds that will not be spent on the implementation of the idea in the future.
imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:57:29 PM

Being selective in choosing projects when participating in ICO's is the best point. Because it will affect our work and also the result. If we don't selective everything will be useless and wasting time.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 02:58:51 PM

It is only reasonable and ideal to be selective when participating in ICOs,otherwise you would have wasted your time and resources on shit projects! Research to know which project is viable, and promises to be worth and investment before you go dumping your time or money in it! Most ICOs have proven to be scams, others have proven to be successes, so to participate and be on the successful team and project you must be selective, but let your selection be born out of a good research.

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:36:31 PM

I used to participate in bounties randomly before, but now i don't, as there are a plenty of scam ICOs. Joining in scam ICOs is a complete waste of time and effort, so now I do a bit research before participating in bounties.
This is what all the people in the forum should do, the time when you could earn with any bounty campaign are over, scammers are more numerous than before and they are getting better as well so it is very difficult to tell if a project is a scam or not without making an investigation at all and even then a legitimate bounty campaign could not pay you if the project does not become successful.
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:31:38 PM

Very selective, I mean it is my money and I am the one who has to make sure that I am putting it in something that is going to bring me profit in the future. So when I am investing in any ico I make sure that I am looking at every aspect of the ico. I try to avoid scam projects as much as I can, I look at the roadmaps, the creators of the coins and their website

Ale75Opus

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:39:00 PM

I think nobody wants to lose their money. That is why we should be very responsible in choosing a project for investment. I still have little experience in this matter, so I have to study the information for a long time and look closely
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:40:46 PM

Very selective, I mean it is my money and I am the one who has to make sure that I am putting it in something that is going to bring me profit in the future. So when I am investing in any ico I make sure that I am looking at every aspect of the ico. I try to avoid scam projects as much as I can, I look at the roadmaps, the creators of the coins and their website
It is becoming increasingly difficult to avoid fraudulent projects. A lot of scammers want easy money. Undecided
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:08:04 PM

It is becoming increasingly difficult to avoid fraudulent projects. A lot of scammers want easy money. Undecided
it becomes more difficult to raise money for projects, fraudsters are becoming more sophisticated and have a lot of costs for the organization, while in many cases do not pay back their costs. people are less likely to trust only words and are starting to wait for confirmation of of achievements.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
Stervyatnik

Activity: 249
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:15:00 PM

I do not participate in the bounty platforms, only in the usual ones that take place on the forum itself, but I participate only as a bounty hunter!
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:46:10 PM

This is what everyone should do but surprisingly this was not the case, during the bull market people saw that all the coins were going up in value and they wanted to make some money as well so they decided to invest in whatever coin that seemed promising and as you may guess this was a terrible mistake and those people learned too late that is not the way to select a coin.
c_20

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:58:46 AM

There are many factors in selecting a right ICO:

Team
Timeline
Media and Community
Code Samples
Regulation
Distribution
Purpose
White Paper
Global Potential
Circulating Supply

If an ICO has all the above mentioned Points then you can invest in the ICO.

I came across ICO which not only looks promising but will also give you good returns. The ICO's Name is INCODIUM.

Incodium has developed a solution to protect users and investors against the rising threat of cryptocurrency hacks. Incodium is achieving this through an API-based Smart Contract Solution.

The cryptocurrency market’s valuation has crossed the $300 billion mark. As the value of the market grows, there is an urgent need to beef up security measures. Given the rapidly increasing in cryptocurrency exchange hacks, there needs to be a solution for this problem.

Until now, when an exchange gets hacked, the process of identification of theft and compensation to the user take days or even weeks to be processed at times.

Incodium aims to revolutionize the way compensation is provided through a simple, transparent and actionable platform. Their “Smart Compensation Protection” service determines the extent of the loss occurred and the amount of compensation that needs to be provided.

To know more you can visit: https://incodium.io/
muzkle

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:06:38 AM

Certainly, all ICO investors also carefully select before buying ICO. Especially when there are many fraud projects on the Crypto market, the choice should be much more careful.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: