Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 09:22:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you selective when you participating in ICOs?  (Read 4383 times)
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:51:54 AM

Certainly, all ICO investors also carefully select before buying ICO. Especially when there are many fraud projects on the Crypto market, the choice should be much more careful.
I choose more the idea of the project and how it can be perceived by the market, I see how well the coin is sold, what she was priseyl and other market moments.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
Servantes

Activity: 378

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:05:35 PM

It is quite similar how to choose an ICO, even when investing, or do bounty job for them. In both cases, it is recommended to analyse the project deeply. As for a bountyhunter, I would recommend to choose only those campaigns, which can surely reach the soft cap, while for an investor, reaching the hard cap too is important IMO. In most cases, ICOs show in their website, how much they have raised already.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 12:09:38 PM

Yes I am very selective when it comes to participating in icos. The level of scam icos has gone up in recent times, making it difficult for people to get solid projects with ideas, as a result, for one to be in for the better project and not lose your funds, then you have to make detailed researches and be very selective of icos to participate in.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:56:03 PM

Certainly, all ICO investors also carefully select before buying ICO. Especially when there are many fraud projects on the Crypto market, the choice should be much more careful.
If this was true and all the ico investors were very careful in which coin they invested then we will not have as many scammers in the market and victims of them complaining in the forum and asking for regulation, the truth is most people do not even do the most basic attempt to try to verify who is behind the project and as a result of that negligence they lose their money.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:45:57 PM

You should be very cautious when finding something that seems like it could be too good to be true. Sometimes the coins are not what they say they are.
FirstCryptic

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:58:29 PM

For all participants who are going to invest in an ICO must be selective. The first is to choose a good team in the project. The second is to make sure that the team is available and competent in the product and marketing of the project. The third is to analyze the good prospects of the project. In the end, you need to make a decision and take risks by investing in ICO.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
Predator25

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:01:47 PM

There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.
Thats actually true I am too picky when choosing ICO to join in signature bounty campaign. Ill go first to their website and will see if there already high amount of tokens raised so that the income is really sure unless that campaign isa scam there no reason for that. But if true that lind of start is really good to join.
futuristishe

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:22:37 PM

There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.
Incidentally site Bountylord this is the most the first site on which I sought my the first bounty) as the recently I went on this site and was extremely disappointed. He changed the bounty there aren't exactly like they were before. There's nothing to choose. And so of course when choosing a bounty use such sites, and sites ICO ratings,
Crim3

Activity: 294
Merit: 21

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:48:19 PM

It is impossible to do without careful selection, unless there is a desire to earn money.  Don't really trust sites with ico ratings, it's always better to take a look yourself.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
btcEthgrand

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:51:12 PM

let me also ask
are you selective when investing in Business ?
ICO are different different and seeking community funding
so one has to be selective
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:54:16 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2018, 02:22:44 AM by kickdapa

Yes, I am selective about ICOs and I think everyone should selective too, otherwise, you won't make a profit from it. Bountyhive is a bounty managing team, but they brought some great ICOs like dropil, bitwatt, 4New, and others. A very few ICO was failed under Bountyhive management, But You always have to researchful before joining in any ICO projects. I don't know about bountylord.

Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:18:01 AM

As far as i can tell, a correct selection is very important, otherwise you invest very quickly in a scam ico. Therefore, you should always, before investing, find out more about the ico. Only then can you be sure that you do not lose your money.
oneidentity

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:43:58 AM

you need to be extremely careful and selective when choosing a project. This is especially important now, when many projects are scammers.
zendicator
Copper Member

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:51:46 AM

In the last few months I am very selected on the ICO that I was joining. I always read the whitepaper, the team and the token metrics but now I believe the ICO is dead because of market condition since as we can see most of the hyped icos are dumping so better wait for the exchange than to buy on the ico .
slasher0489

Activity: 270
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:56:53 AM

Preferably as bounty participant, I don't want to risk my money in ICO that I don't know if it sure that it's not a scam, I rather risk my effort and time because it's better than not doing anything
MarchToke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:14:56 AM

First things first, you should have to put that one in your mind. Selecting the best and most promising ICO must be your top priority before you participate in its bounty or invest money on it.

karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 01:39:21 AM

I think this question would bear to all crypto enthusiast, maybe all of us are selective in participating ICO surely, there is none of us wants to be in the fraud ICO right? So, this just means that all of us wants promising ICO and we should select ICO's that is trusted, well planned, and has a potential for success.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:45:53 AM

It is very necessary to be selective in the ICOs on the market. Not all of these ICOs are worth joining. Investors must read and study about the project, its idea, product and team members before joining its ICO. This helps to reduce the risk of losing your investment to a project which has less capabilities of succeeding.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:47:18 AM

That is right i'm very selective when i participating in ICOs, as an investors i really see to it that their website, whitepaper, roadmap, and the team are really have more experience and responsibility to their work so that their token will listed in many exchanges.
cryptic4000

Activity: 451

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:48:06 AM

I always choose ICO projects before engaging in bounty or investing. Because when you participate in a bounty or bad campaign, the manager always talks in a very confusing way and works very badly. So I always choose carefully before engaging in bounty campaigns.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: