Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:25:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you selective when you participating in ICOs?  (Read 4381 times)
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:49:54 PM

I carefully selected before joining the ICO. Because there are now a lot of scams ICO appeared. Not all ICO investments are successful and bring us profits. Scammers always make a huge profit to attract you.
Instead I've not invested ico now. I just did a crypto trade every day. I think the ico is now very difficult to look for where the really profitable. not just the ico, the bounty of my campaign we also apply such. because much of the bounty was also a scam, not just the ico or maybe they are the same scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:57:35 PM

It is a must to be picky on ICO's that we were joining. As a bounty hunter, it is hard for me to accept if the ICO turns out to be  scam. The months of labor will be for nothing. So what I did was to do some research on the ICO so that I won't blame myself in case something bad happen. I always look at the bounty manager first then information about the ICO.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:58:10 PM

I think we should selecting good ICOs before we decide join in ICOs. Right now many scam ICOs and thats why we should avoid from it. Many website give review about some good ICOs and we can use it as second opinion
- Yes, selectivity is essential when we come to ico but I almost do not believe in sites that offer reviews on ico because it's not really reliable, all the parameters to evaluate are probably very clear but some of my friends say that the project has paid to advertise those things, if we are too naive and trust in it, we can easily fall into scam projects. I often trust the members of the group that I am participating in, they provide information and evaluation of the project very clearly, then I will sum up again to choose the projects to invest in or just participate in the bounty

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:01:23 PM

It is a must to be picky on ICO's that we were joining. As a bounty hunter, it is hard for me to accept if the ICO turns out to be  scam. The months of labor will be for nothing. So what I did was to do some research on the ICO so that I won't blame myself in case something bad happen. I always look at the bounty manager first then information about the ICO.

In my opinion, first it is better to see ICO information. Compared to you, you have to see who the manager is. Now the menager bounty is very much you can't see which one is good if you don't first look at ICO information
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:08:27 PM

I am very very selective, I spend hours before I decide to participate in bounty. I use sites from first post only to see duration of ICO and end time, for everything else I do some research and I don't listen to users who are saying how great project it is.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 01:26:17 PM

Yes if we're not selective we will lose our money, when i want to invest i will read everything about that project if i still confuse about something i will ask my brother opinion and go to telegram channel to give personally question to the team.
Right now I'm still picking, but I still lose money. Although the ICO was successful but its price fell after the ICO ended, all ICOs are now alike, not profitable to investors

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Jigsawman082076

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:38:49 PM

Yes I am really selective in participating in any ICOs out there because I have been in many ICOs which are only fraud and scam which just wasted my time and effort by completing all the task that was assigned to us until the said completion of their ICO, so right now I only select those ICOs who has an actual use in our society.
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:39:39 PM

Yes if we're not selective we will lose our money, when i want to invest i will read everything about that project if i still confuse about something i will ask my brother opinion and go to telegram channel to give personally question to the team.
Right now I'm still picking, but I still lose money. Although the ICO was successful but its price fell after the ICO ended, all ICOs are now alike, not profitable to investors
To be more secured all our earnings we must be selective to involve in ICO because nowadays they are often scams at the end.You can look the number of participants who involve there or go with the signals for those who experienced more in terms of determining a legit ICO.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:20:51 PM

There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.
Well as a Bounty participants I must say this that I am the type that select the kind of ICO's campaign and Post-ICO's campaign I participates in. With all due respect, a lot have turned out to be scam and those that happens not to be scam have turned out to reduce Bounty participants tokens. So this is not what we have control over because there's nobody or platform out there that fights for the right of Bounty participants because we(Bounty Participants) are at the mercy of Bounty Managers and Project Team Managers. After Participating in various campaigns these two set of persons have the final right to what Hunters will receive and they can team up and manipulate the spreadsheet to their own satisfaction. In addition to that, there are some Bounty Managers I don't participate in their campaigns even if the reward is so high because I don't have good experience with them. They either promote fake projects or they make sure they delay distribution and give reasons because they simply don't have ETH for Gas, according to them.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:27:23 PM

I have joined bountyhives and so far they are doing great. Most of their project were successful and bounty rewards were given on time. This shows their professionalism so if one is so selective in joining or investing in an ICO i suggest to visit bountyhives on their ICO projects being introduced. For bounty hunters if you were aiming for a not so high paying opportunity but has  greater chance of receiving rewards then bountyhives is good for you. Though rewards were only being provided by the ICO project team but for sure bountyhives has some part of it also to receive reward for that project.
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:00:01 PM

There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.
Everyone has their own way of choosing. Some people participate in ICO as suggested by their friends. You can read the whitepaper first, visit the website and see the roadmap and in your opinion whether the ICO project can run smoothly, whether or not the hardcap softcap is achieved and whether the ICO project is successful.
petrcoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:03:56 PM

Of course i am.

There are lots of icos with no need at all or scam or definite lose. If i don't be selective i would go to zero in no time.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:50:14 PM

Of course i am.

There are lots of icos with no need at all or scam or definite lose. If i don't be selective i would go to zero in no time.
if we want to profit from investment in the ICO, we really have to be careful in choosing it because actually ICO is not what it used to be where there are now so many frauds at ICO. Besides that, at the moment the market does not support so many ICOs that fail and that makes us really have to be selective in choosing ICO, because a good ICO is not necessarily successful.
fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:43:52 PM

I don't invest in ICO is already quite a long time because constantly you can only conclude fraud or just a weak draft. I take part in bounty companies because I will not lose anything except a small amount of time. Choose ICO still stands as the time you will be pointless to waste your!
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:51:55 PM

I am extremely selective when it comes to ICOs, there are far too many scam projects an/or bad projects out there which will never succeed. Research is your friend in this space

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:59:33 PM

Of course, I and forces spend a lot of time for search of the good project for investments. If to give it it isn't enough time, then you will very quickly lose all the capital. Because in ICO market a huge number of projects which yield the losses to investors.
willnotwas

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:00:24 PM

I don't invest in ICO is already quite a long time because constantly you can only conclude fraud or just a weak draft. I take part in bounty companies because I will not lose anything except a small amount of time. Choose ICO still stands as the time you will be pointless to waste your!
I am very selective with the ICO's as well because they have been known to scam people of their money.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:43:12 AM

I’m very careful with what I choose, cause I can’t afford to lose my time and money in something that is not worth it. Before I invest in an ICO I check a lot of things about it including those that are behind the ICO. That’s why I chose Cypherium, it is an ICO that is being run by devs from Amazon, Microsoft and Google and its worth the investment. I also have a lot of other ICOs I’m investing.
v_15

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:03:16 AM

Yes, I am. But more importantly, I believe in researching a proper ICO in which you can get the profit. The reason why most of the people are selective about the ICO is due to the scams. People easily get fooled by such scams on the internet. Before trusting the ICO, I guess we should trust on the sites were these ICOs are listed.

ICO listing websites have a great impact on the ICO projects, so I guess choosing a wise website will easily gain your trust. There are lots of high-end sites such as ICO-bench, ICO alert, top ICO etc. For a few months, I am visiting these two site called Coindelite and List of ICO and it seems it is quite genuine sites. They not only list ICO projects but also provides news/blogs, press releases, real-time cryptocurrency status etc.

Do give a look at these sites.  Smiley
c_20

Activity: 133

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:19:07 AM

Yes, I am very selective before investing in an ICO as there are many factors in play while selecting an ICO you have to do thorough research about the ICO in which you want to invest as there are N number of SCAMS are going on. The ICO listing websites has a major impact on an ICO. There are lot of websites like ICO-bench, ICO Holder etc.

For quite sometime now I am visiting two websites named List of ICO and Coindelite. Here I found genuine ICOs and not not only these sites list ICO they also provide latest news/blogs regarding the crypto world, information about Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Events happening all around the world, Press Release etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: