Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:05:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you selective when you participating in ICOs?  (Read 4381 times)
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:02:43 PM

I think that at the moment it is better not to invest in ICO, because the risk is too great. If you are an investor who is able to distinguish now a fraudulent ICO from a good ICO, then you can take a risk and invest in an ICO, but there is still a high probability that you will lose money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zedaq

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:11:49 PM

After this wonderful year I learned how to choose projects, it became the norm, because in my case it seems to me that all the same today there is a huge likelihood that nothing will change in the near future and we will need to continue working in the same mode.
Barinerro

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:18:14 PM

Well, of course I see that the project is now a lot of scams , and something to choose a good very difficult, so you have to choose a very, very good project

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:18:25 PM

There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.

These sites are platforms for conducting bounty campaigns. Of course, both of these things are related. If the goal is not achieved in ICO, there will be no rewards for hunters. I try to independently analyze projects for participation.
rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:26:32 PM

Iam a bounty campaigner and I chose my bounty before promoting them. This is because of the obvious reason for some bounty projects turning out to be a scam. I would not want to be associated with the scam because my friends who may want to invest in any of the bounties I promoted. I go through their white paper and make sure that I understand the concept and also find out what is the product that the project will eventually produce. I will also consider the team members and their qualifications and also will want to know if any of them had been involved in any project before and how did that project fair.
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 475

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:29:52 PM

Yes, we need to be selective to every ICO we will join.
We must not just select, we must study every ICO we will join.
we must do research every corner of the ICO and the project.
Team member must be legit, this is one of the foundations of the ICO.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:36:36 PM

I have to be interested in the product itself (vision, use case) to join the ICO as an investor. I have a set of criteria  the project has to pass to invest in it (WP, roadmap, team experience, advisors, total supply, soft cap, fund allocation, social media activity etc.)
ken thung

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:00:00 PM

We must be smarter in selecting which ICO is legit or scam. Moreover, we may be so difficult to diversify the scam and legit ICo for sure.
 At least I should know the information about the legality of the project, team members, roadmap, whitepaper, and its website in good looking.
quocsi

Activity: 360

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:09:25 PM

I usually search for ICO projects through my facebook, there are many projects on it. Or can I join the telegrams group, they give us many ICO projects they manage and I can talk to them for more information. How to evaluate a good ICO project? I do not have to consider the project floor price that I assess in the roadmap of how the project develops in the future.

Pandji02

Activity: 895

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:13:51 PM

in my opinion we really have to be selective when becoming investors or bounty hunters. to Participate in ico we must pay attention to several things, such as: product, whitepaper, partner, roadmap.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:23:15 PM

If you really want to be successful in your crypto investment of bounty activities, then you shouldn't just jump into any ICO, you first have to make a thorough background research about the project and the team behind it, in order to minimize the risk of being scammed.
mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:26:41 PM

Simple statistics of 80% of all ICOs will be answered by your question - scam 80% of all successful ICOs are closed after a few months. How do you think you should be picky about your project choices?
Sirait

Activity: 1890

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 06:32:33 PM

of course yes, I'm not careless when i join in the ICO..
the first time I did was read the ICO Whitepaper because there we could know the concept and how it works.
then I found out about the people who were behind the ICO project because it could be that the photos displayed there were photos of other people.
and the last is whether the ICO fund allocation makes sense because I have been deterred by the attraction of big profits.

DragonETH

Activity: 588

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:08:44 AM

Yes off-course before you participate into any bounty you need to be selective take time to read about that particular projects before you participate why because there are a lot of fake ico now that’s why you don’t need to jump in on any ico you see.
analyzing the ICO, I increasingly come to the conclusion that many simply copy projects from different sources, so I began to pay attention to the project after the appearance on the stock exchange and after the implementation of a number of points of the road map. Early entry now brings no XXX.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:14:21 AM

I don't participate in ICOs for more than 3 months, but yeah, I am selective, in other case you can't eliminate failing ICOs which are trying to scam you
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:20:11 AM

yes I am usually very selective in choosing ICO. I have often lost money when dealing with the ico project so from now on I will not immediately believe just because the project is Hype
humantraffic

Activity: 616
Merit: 42

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:59:24 PM

To read or read about all your skills and you do not have enough time. Therefore, I either follow certain bounty managers in this forum, they make an announcement of the topic, and I start looking for information on this project. Or watch the site icodrops. I don't use much anymore
sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:35:19 AM

Yes, I analyze ico projects as much as I can. I get ICO tokens for free. Investment in ico, it's a huge risk!
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:39:24 AM

I am sure that there is nothing better than being 100% not a panicked person, this is probably the most important thing today, because today there is no point in rushing and panicking, just standing and waiting until you are sure about the project.
Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:47:56 AM

Both, i think now i have mature period in crypto so after long process of learning about all stuff in crypto i decided to jump in to be an investor in crypto project, like ICO or after ICO.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: