Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:33:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you selective when you participating in ICOs?  (Read 4381 times)
mistemb
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:29:29 AM

you should be cause even tho you are not going to invest your money into it, your time is valuable as well cause you cant get back any time you lost on those campaign if it end up being a scam

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cemploon

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:37:37 AM

Before joining the ICO project, you should check it out. If you don't check and get a fraud project, it will make you disappointed because you lose a lot of time and get no reward. Checking the case of an experienced development team, achieving a soft stamp of sales, social media accounts must be active in sharing information.

JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:41:30 PM

Being a bounty hunter we should be selective in joining those many ICOs to make sure that we are not wasting our time in supporting those projects. I'm doing a research first and follow them on Facebook and twitter find some proof that the team are legit.
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:43:26 AM

Of course I choose bounty very carefully due to the fact that the market is almost all Scam, and choose carefully the team, of course first participate in the bounty and if you like it and can invest

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:58:49 AM

Yes of course I'm very selective in any ICO's to participate to prevent from wasting my time in scam projects because most of the projects that has been launched this year 0f 2018 are so many scam projects that I participated before that's why I keep myself have the informations of the projets of the ICO's that I will participated to get a better earnings.
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:19:32 AM

If you are not very careful in selection of bounty now you will end up wasting your precious time,use only trusted bounty manager and if you are like me that doesn't like KYC you should use bountyhive only as they always pay

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:40:35 AM

Of course, there are many ICOs here with variations, different teams, so the quality that is formed for future prospects will also be different. To get good results, as much as possible I also have to find a good ICO, therefore I must be observant and selective in choosing the project that I live. The team within the ICO, if it works well and creates its objectives before maturity, will attract the attention of investors and participants.
wxganz

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:56:08 AM

Of course you have to be selective choosing ICO because you know there is a lot of scam nowadays in this sphere. To make your chances to be scammed less you have to make deep researches like carefully reading roadmaps and know who is the developers.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:34:35 PM

I am very selective in choice of ICO when I am going to participate in. The worst thing is that this year there is no ICO that may give the profit at least in first year.
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:01:41 PM

I try to be extremely selective. In the beginning, when I only found out about investments, it seemed to me that it was desirable to invest as much as possible in order to get more profit. But now, having gained experience, I understand that it is better to invest several projects, but really reliable ones, than in a lot of garbage.
you have the right strategy now. diversifying your risks will help you get the maximum profit. i use the same strategy

MetalEngine
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:07:29 PM

When the question is about my money, i cant act carelessly. That`s why i haven`t picked any project for the past few months, because i cant consider them reliable
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:14:12 PM

Base on my experience being involved in several ICO's turn to be scam,I learned not to take a risk everytime you want to participate in ICO. Researching regarding the project on how they really work on it and how eager they specially in promoting their project.I focus as well in their team,having a real person behind it and of course how the community support them.I also believe that community gave a big impact in marketing the project.Reading is always essential so better research because knowledge will never be defeat by anyone else.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:34:54 PM

well I'm not investors, but I'm so picky with the ICO's that runs bounty campaign I just only join signature campaign, when I participating campaign I always check the ICO teams, their projects, the softcap that almost reach, the roadmap if all of these that convince me then I join the campaign.

Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:38:46 PM

There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.

First, the project must have an interesting product. Must be a prototype. Required quality documentation. Because if the project does not even have this, then you should not consider it. I am trying to find references to the team and much more.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Mystogan915

Activity: 320

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:57:28 PM

There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.

Yes, i am so selective in picking ICO's because some ICO's are scam, some ICO's failed, and many ICO's are getting dead because there are no investors investing on that project and there are no participants joining in the bounty program.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:07:31 PM

Of course, I am very selective in choosing ICO because there are many scam projects, especially almost a year, market red so that putting money on the right project is the best solution to get profit when market conditions are red.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:19:15 PM

Yes right, being selective in choosing ICO is a must thing to do, the number of scam projects is what makes us have to be selective, and I only choose ICO that has reached the softcap so that it is safer.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Dhaniii

Activity: 728

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:23:27 PM

We must be very selective on choosing Bounties because we will spend our time, effort and money on participating in these Bounties. I think it is much better if we know what should we know about how to select a good bounty as well. To start with, we must know if the team is legit to do the project or do they really exist. Beware of the team who uses pictures from the internet as their profile picture.

we must be selective so we don't lose.
how do we know if the team is legitimate to do the project or do they really exist?
I, usually I will invest or join ico, if the ico has reached the softcap. or many members join their telegram grub.

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:29:44 PM

I like a ICO campaign with a deadline. No matter how stringent the conditions of cryptocurrency market is, I am likely going to participate in such ICO! Apart from definite deadline, I like to see what the promoter of ICO have invested in their own project and what they have been able to come up with!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:55:40 PM

Yes, very selective, because now the market is in a difficult period if we do not selectively lead to failure and hence it will be harder for us to choose and reinvest.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: