Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:25:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 9x Used S7 $150 shipped; directly from Bitmain (from Hashnest)  (Read 141 times)
Truthchanter (OP)

Activity: 689
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:06:47 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 11:51:34 AM by Truthchanter

EDIT: Price drop to $150 shipped each, only available for like 1 more day before redemption period expires.
10% bulk discount if buying at least 4 (bitmain reduces shipping cost)

The S7's on Bitmain's Hashnest website are now redeemable. It doesn't really seem worth it to ship them to myself and then try to sell them and pay for shipping again a 2nd time, so I am selling these directly shipped from Bitmain.

Be warned, Hashnest does state,
"Because redeemed hardware is, by nature, secondhand, Hashnest cannot guarantee the quality or remaining life of a machine. Older units may not hash as efficiently as they once did. Hashnest cannot guarantee that every redeemed machine will operate as though it were new."

So the machines "should" work, and likely work 100% it seems, but in case they don't hash as expected, I will not be held accountable and no refund or return is available.

You are welcome to message me offers. I do accept escrow.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gecox22

Activity: 778
Merit: 515

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:46:29 PM

How much you looking to get? How long will it take to receive them? Shipping to US that is.

Truthchanter (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:19:16 PM

How much you looking to get? How long will it take to receive them? Shipping to US that is.

I'd like $200 per miner as that seems to be the going rate on this forum and ebay. Their shipping is labeled as express...

I looked over the hashnest contract and the shipping date is not clear. The miner redemption period will be open for about 6 more days. It seems they may be shipped as soon as a few days after I submit the redemption request (and I pay the shipping and handling fee).. or maybe a few days to a week after the redemption period ends. That's my best guess. Seems unlikely they would ship much later than a whole week after the redemption period ends.

They offered this same redemption service on hashnest before with their old miners s5, etc.. and I heard some people redeemed theirs' and then sold them on ebay. So there may be some old forum talk about it, when they ship. I wasn't involved with hashnest back then
Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:40:06 PM

I'd like $200 per miner as that seems to be the going rate on this forum and ebay. Their shipping is labeled as express...

I looked over the hashnest contract and the shipping date is not clear. The miner redemption period will be open for about 6 more days. It seems they may be shipped as soon as a few days after I submit the redemption request (and I pay the shipping and handling fee).. or maybe a few days to a week after the redemption period ends. That's my best guess. Seems unlikely they would ship much later than a whole week after the redemption period ends.

They offered this same redemption service on hashnest before with their old miners s5, etc.. and I heard some people redeemed theirs' and then sold them on ebay. So there may be some old forum talk about it, when they ship. I wasn't involved with hashnest back then

Is used S7 really better than the "new" Antminer V9? I doubt it.
You can buy a 5 x Antminer S9 until the end of the month, for 295 USD + shipping , if you use 100USD coupons, which will be given practically free.

Truthchanter (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:50:15 PM

BUMP

Well the $100 bitmain coupons basically only pay for the shipping
Truthchanter (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:20:57 AM

Bump.. Anyone interested for $175 shipped? Redemption is only available for 3 or 4 more days
Truthchanter (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:47:14 AM

Dropping price to $150 per miner.. only available for like 1 more day before the redemption period expires
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: