Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 07:06:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which Entry Should Become the Official Quark Logo?  (Voting closed: February 08, 2014, 06:14:04 PM)
JohnSmith - 2 (0.1%)
nish2011 - 0 (0%)
richardmeredith - 1 (0%)
boxxl - 639 (24.2%)
Leigrecc / Leigrec - 53 (2%)
gjeric - 4 (0.2%)
sanders334 - 5 (0.2%)
mymenace - 6 (0.2%)
lana - 0 (0%)
davx - 0 (0%)
martijnp - 1148 (43.5%)
ecki8810/skillrun - 2 (0.1%)
pluMmet - 1 (0%)
barrysoetoro - 428 (16.2%)
Ultimist - 263 (10%)
murt9000 - 1 (0%)
mjbmonetarymetals - 33 (1.3%)
AnnonQ - 2 (0.1%)
Burbuless - 0 (0%)
duuuuude - 3 (0.1%)
altcoincryptographer - 1 (0%)
Bocimier - 1 (0%)
Azure - 0 (0%)
smaragda - 20 (0.8%)
pt57 - 0 (0%)
madjihad - 1 (0%)
CryptoBoomer - 0 (0%)
Sky23 - 0 (0%)
grphcs56 - 1 (0%)
cyberhuman - 1 (0%)
chocobo - 1 (0%)
chwalewr - 0 (0%)
yuddd - 0 (0%)
craigy2 - 0 (0%)
Lir_Djoser - 0 (0%)
Mleekko - 0 (0%)
Medea - 1 (0%)
Mesta/Darklyte - 2 (0.1%)
dimot - 2 (0.1%)
esmash - 0 (0%)
Sp1k4h - 0 (0%)
Emerov - 0 (0%)
actuality - 2 (0.1%)
AdamDelicioso - 12 (0.5%)
donatel99 - 1 (0%)
cryptasm - 1 (0%)
Total Voters: 2638

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL POLL] QRK LOGO COMPETITION  (Read 34142 times)
sanders.334

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 09:50:06 AM

AssMaster,
Giving up?  Only 2 hours ago you were throwing a MASSIVE HISSY FIT!  Do you realize that your cheating isn't going work?

And you say, "this contest has clearly been derailed by greed"...LOL  WOW!!!  Do me a favor...take off all of your sock-puppets and go look in the mirror!  YOU'RE THE CHEATER, and I hope you have something resembling a conscience, so you realize what a pathetic and petty individual you are!

Mjbmonetarymetals
Legendary

Activity: 1096
Merit: 1067

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 09:52:38 AM

There would be no surprise if mjbmonetarymetals wins. As I see it Quark devs are already in bed with him Wink Nothing wrong with that, but running a FAKE contest where the winner is already selected in front just pisses me off ...

His designs are already used on QRK twitter https://twitter.com/Quark_QRK, http://www.quarkcoin.cc/ and http://www.qrk.cc/

He also designed their quark foundation logo http://www.quarkfoundation.cc/ ... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260031.msg4162826#msg4162826

Roll Eyes

Thanks for the vote of confidence  Grin

Don't forget my note design which is being used here too.

Quark-paper wallet note 
http://www.qrkwallets.org/

Actually one of my designs that was closest to the original was picked up and used by quark maybe I should have held back the source .svg but instead I released it to them to use as essentially the original isn't in .svg at all so isn't scalable. The design including the coloured inner part is all scaleable and made up of tons of individual pieces I might splitt them apart to show you, I know it looks just like the original but it did take time.

Did I think it might have helped me win the contest .........................if I'm honest probably  Grin

I initially thought flip pro was part of quarks team so when I started throwing down lots of designs then I expected a dialog from flip pro (we haven't ever pm'ed or spoken a single time anywhere.) to direct the designers toward the perfect logo which would then be chosen by him.

Flippro is trying to promote quark so in fairness to him just picking a design wouldn't generate as much attention as a vote might.

Im not big on facebook, twitter or any hacker forums I'm not well regarded over here as I don't bring much to the table, I could ride over to the litecoin forum and try getting getting cobllee, warren etc. to vote for me except that would go down like a turd in a punch bowl I'm sure.

So I'm not sure about calling it a fake contest, it's not a design contest as many of the links to the designs are broken so not even visible but if you have plenty of support the 120,000 quarks are literally anybody's ............

Bitrated user: Mick.
Ashmasser

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 10:15:08 AM

now you will see my true motives, everyone

let's just ask the entrants if they are willing to play for free

no one in their right mind would pay $12000 for a logo

i had to derail this thread in a major way to get people to pay the fuck attention

GREED IS WHAT RUINED THIS VOTE

do you think i was actually criticizing flip just to be mean, or was i actually trying to get you on HIS side, against ME...to see things from his point of view?

not everything is as it seems

my intent has been to point out the real problem with this contest - THE MONEY

select individuals found their way to the contest and pounced on the idea of ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY THOUSAND Quark

even when the value was much lower, all you need is 120,000 of ANYTHING + IMAGINATION + TIME --- and from there you can figure out how this all went to shit

they're not into this for Quark's sake - they want that fucking money

all this "i'll donate so much to this" and "i'll use the money to spread the word about Quark for all to see!" - is nothing but smoke and mirrors

what they really mean is, they'd give their left testicle to be rolling around in all that MONEY

so let the true friends of Quark now chime in, in agreement, that the only prize shall be the honor of being selected as the creator of the best logo

the not-so-sincere ones will likely dance around the issue or not say anything

there will be a few who pretend to agree in the hope that this issue will go away (it won't, the money IS the problem}

there will be those who insist that all announced prizes be honored.

and there will be those ass kissing dirt bags who will say things like "anything you decide, FlipPro, is fine with me" and they'll pretend to be okay with "NO MONEY" as the prize whilst dying a little inside and hoping this "greed ruined it" business blows over FAST

once they see that Quark slipping out of their reach, they'll do or say anything to keep up appearances - you've been warned

and then we come to the honest bunch (and it is far fewer than you'd imagine, certainly NONE of those in the lead) - i'm not speaking of the quality of their designs, but that of their character (IF ANY)

so there you have it, in black and white

GREED is what ruined this

remove that element and you'll have yourself a real contest

if you disagree with my assessment you are the enemy of Quark, and can fuck off immediately

Ashmasser

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 10:50:17 AM

AssMaster,
Giving up?  Only 2 hours ago you were throwing a MASSIVE HISSY FIT!  Do you realize that your cheating isn't going work?

And you say, "this contest has clearly been derailed by greed"...LOL  WOW!!!  Do me a favor...take off all of your sock-puppets and go look in the mirror!  YOU'RE THE CHEATER, and I hope you have something resembling a conscience, so you realize what a pathetic and petty individual you are!

ok dude i can no longer pretend to know who the fuck you are or what the hell you are babbling about

you are falling off the deep end with this sock puppet bullshit

why are you the one constantly bringing them up, eh?

i tried to fill the role of whoever it is you think i am, but you're just making it too hard for me to keep up this weird little game you're currently masturbating to

you think your shit design is as iconic as the twitter logo? LMFAO LOL ROFLMAO !!!! dream on, it is weird looking and no one with any taste would ever pick it willingly

there are entrants with zero votes that are at least five hundred trillion time better than the shitty looking little pubic hair with a circle around it that YOU submitted

you are just a bit too proud of yourself, ginger, and someone needs to serve you a cold hard wake-up call - your work isn't that great, mediocre at best

it stinks, you are not a designer and have no business telling anyone about design after submitting that fresh pile of dog shit and having the nerve to compare it to twitter LOL i laugh every time i remember you mentioning your logo in the same sentence as the twitter logo  LMAO such delusions of grandeur LMFAO

your work stinks and so does your fucking ego -- you are nowhere near as good as you think you are

and it is high time you are told so

you suck as a designer

my 2 year old son could come up with a better design with his bowl of spaghetti o's

you think you know who i am? you don't have a fucking clue

i played along though, but now you are boring me

you included the six algorithms? you mean those barely visible colored DOTS? lol - fucking pathetic - no one can even get to the fucking dots because they are slapped in the face with that very NON-aesthetically pleasing weird lowercase q that would make me jump off a cliff if my name starts with a Q

seriously, it is uglier than your bitter, resentful personality, which is no easy feat

someone should seriously take away your mouse, keyboard, and wacom and never return them

anyhow, back to greed - what do you think? would you still be as enthusiastic if the prize money goes away?

answer carefully - if you don't know how, your best bet might be to shut the fuck up
Ashmasser

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 10:58:26 AM

if you disagree with my assessment you are the enemy of Quark, and can fuck off immediately

Ok... now it is time for you to go s*** some c***!!!    Grin

Where the f*** have you been all this time smarta**?  How come you haven't been raising hell the whole time this contest has been going on?  It has been running FOREVER and now you trolls appear trying to turn this into A TOTALLY DIFFERENT issue.  Get the f*** out of here and allow those that have accepted the terms of the contest since DAY 1 to FINISH this once and for all.

Hey people... read an earlier post in which I provided a HINT... his last post is long enough to compare writing style within the Quark related threads and forums.

F****** TROLLS!?!?!    Shocked

so, you are clearly in this for the money - get the fuck off this board and take your greed-inspired designs with you, you money hungry sycophantic pig.

one down, several to go

Who else would like to showcase how greed-driven this contest really is? step up to the plate.
Mjbmonetarymetals
Legendary

Activity: 1096
Merit: 1067

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:00:22 AM

If I win Flippro can send the money to the foundation to be used to maintain the website or a mobile wallet or some such. Have a nice day  Grin

Bitrated user: Mick.
albertdros

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:14:49 AM

So i quickly scanned thru this topic and I just have to say that everything here is messy as HELL. Couldn't they make this contest a bit more organized? This is total shit. So after quickly scanning through all designs its clear that 2 guys stand out here. That is zzzack and martijnp. They are IMO far better than the rest.

oh, and Mjbmonetarymetals designs are nowhere near as good as the designs from the guys mentioned above.... edit: just saw his designs in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=412309.msg4466824#msg4466824 and i have to come back to what I said. Infact, Mjbmonetarymetals designs there look very good. I was just looking at his designs in this post above and they were rather simple, but after looking at this topic it seems his designs are good.
martijnp

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:21:09 AM

@mjbmonetarymetals: great proposal!

I totally agree with this!

The foundation should initiate a properly managed project for QRK logo/branding.
We could work together in a logo/branding project team.

Dreams are for those who can not endure, who are not strong enough for reality. Reality is for those who are not strong enough to endure, to confront their dreams. - Slavoj Zizek
Ashmasser

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:23:35 AM

If I win Flippro can send the money to the foundation to be used to maintain the website or a mobile wallet or some such. Have a nice day  Grin

http://i846.photobucket.com/albums/ab22/1973mb1973/5ec5a2eb6d343d1d16b1aa4143150978_zps2c6f9584.jpg

well now i am confused - too fresh off the banana boat i suppose

but isn't that the logo they were seeking to change via this contest?

i love it, it's fucking sheer modern elegance personified!

but i am definitely confused, too much pot after dinner earlier i guess

some points i'm not clear on:

1. if that is the "old" logo, why would they want to change it? it's perfect
2. if that is the "old" logo, and they want to change it, how could it also be an entry in the contest to pick a NEW one?

evidently my mind is more fucked tonight than i thought

but that smear-a-grandma or whoever, is still a greedy, disgusting bag of dog vomit: about that, i harbor no delusions

you heard me, if you want money from this contest, you are hereby disqualified

and i certainly don't give a fuck who you think i am (you're probably wrong)

nor do i care whether you think i am "qualified" to disqualify - bottom line is YOU'RE OUT

Ashmasser

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:34:46 AM

so, you are clearly in this for the money - get the fuck off this board and take your greed-inspired designs with you, you money hungry sycophantic pig.

one down, several to go

Who else would like to showcase how greed-driven this contest really is? step up to the plate.

One down?!?!?!   Huh   Are illusions part of ADHD too?  Where is the Ritalin when you need it!!!    Grin

Listen Troll Daddy... go crawl back under your rock and let this contest END.  You delusional trolls actually believe you have a say in this contest when you haven't even accepted the terms!?!?!?!  Ain't that some shit!!!    Shocked

This reminds me of all those trolling for designs that are just a rework of the old logo when the terms stated that this was a LOGO CHANGE CONTEST!!!   ROFLMAO!    Grin

evidently you missed an earlier post of mine were i point out that the enemies of Quark would want to keep things as they are because MONEY is involved

are you willing to give up the idea of 120k quark to the winner or not?

it is a yes or no question - answer it as such

stop dancing around the issue (as i predicted), stop calling people trolls (as if you're not hanging out under a bridge somewhere, patiently waiting to snatch up that 120k first chance you get) and stop swerving away from the question

are you willing to forget about the 120k Quark? YES or NO?
Ashmasser

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:42:38 AM

well i see boxxl has mysteriously gained 100 votes since yesterday when he was at FUCKING 18 or 19

how clever

Ashmasser

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 12:16:00 PM

are you willing to give up the idea of 120k quark to the winner or not?

it is a yes or no question - answer it as such

Are YOU willing to accept the terms of the contest?

It is a Yes or No question.

I am ESTABLISHING the rules of the fucking contest, smarty.

YOU will be the one accepting them, or you will not be granted entry, PERIOD

there will be NO Quark prize no matter how you slice it - give it up - it is not going to happen - you are NOT going to swindle FlipPro or QF out of 120,000 QRK for a logo that can be had from fiverr for $5

if anyone who cares about Quark lets that happen, then Quark is doomed -- and I will NOT have it doomed by the same old greed and selfishness that strangles the "official" monetary systems of this world - ohhhhhh no, i should say not!

you and those of your ilk have finally been revealed, and I'm NEVER going to stop pushing until greed is eradicated from all human endeavors

bottom line, the 120k should go IN ITS ENTIRETY to the QF if that is what Flip wants, or it shall remain Flip's until he decides a good use for it

and awarding it to a designer for a logo/branding scheme or whatever would constitute a gross and irresponsible misuse of those funds

period

you're not getting the money, sweetheart, so stop trying so hard to avoid the question

Yes or no: are you willing to accept that the 120k quark is no longer on offer for this contest?

You can answer in 1 of 4 ways, so let me explain the repercussions of the various types of answers you could give:

you could answer yes, as any decent, non-greedy friend of the quark community would do without hesitation - in which case - welcome to the contest under the new and better rules

you could answer no, at which point you will reveal your true interest in the contest (financial gain), and are therefore disqualified, and should fuck off immediately

you could choose not to answer, after which it shall be determined that you reject the new rules, and are therefore disqualified, and should fuck off immediately

finally, you could provide an answer that is not an affirmative or negative response, after which it shall be determined that you reject the new rules, and are therefore disqualified, and should fuck off immediately

thus, if you wish to play, your options are Yes, Yes, or Yes - otherwise you don't get to play, and should -- you guessed it -- fuck off immediately

now that you have been duly informed of the various ways there are to provide an answer, and the repercussions of each, the only thing left is for you to provide your answer.  What is your answer?
Ashmasser

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 12:27:21 PM

As for now, an answer of "Fuck no, I don't like this game if I can't steal 120k quark in the process." has been entered on your behalf.

And, having been duly informed of the consequences for the various answers you could provide, it is now time for you to do with yourself what has been provided as the only option available based on your answer.

Feel free to update your answer at any time.
Ashmasser

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 12:48:10 PM

ahh i get it - somehow you have missed my repeated attempts to inform you of the NEW terms

those old terms no longer apply, in the interest of all fairness, and for the sake of Quark's reputation, and for all the hard work, blood, sweat, and tears shed by members of this community who actually care about Quark and how it is represented, how it is seen by the public, and the direction it takes in the future

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i challenge you here and now to find a single person who truly cares about Quark, who would disagree with the above. just ONE

would you really continue INSISTING that the monetary element remain a part of the prize, in direct conflict with what you KNOW is in the best interest of Quark and the community?

if so, you don't give a FUCK about Quark or US and are still clinging for dear life onto the old "establishment" ways of doing things  -- a flawed hell-hole that has nearly half the ENTIRE POPULATION OF THE PLANET living in dire poverty and starving to death!

and you have the gall to sit here and boohoo over your precious logo and all that quark you want to swim in

HOW DARE YOU

people are fucking starving, DYING, and you want to cling to the system that created all this DEATH?

go fuck yourself

Promethium

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:13:26 PM

Haters HATE
Ashmasser

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:14:28 PM

sigh....

are you not aware that different "requirements" were posted in different places? a lot of the people in the quarktalk thread were not informed about what had to be included besides the main logo -- that is not the fault or problem of the people entering the contest - many weren't even aware of the bitcointalk thread until much later, AFTER they had already submitted their logos over at quarktalk

so different people were playing by different rules - and you wave your floppy tits around, shouting from every rooftop "but they didn't accept the FULL terms of the contest - whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! bbbhoooo!!!!" that's all well and good except that a lot of people didn't even know of this "other" FULL set of rules - which is Flip's fault (no offense Flip) for not keeping the rules clear and consistent across all forums and posts

but whiny little crybabies such as yourself want to blame the contestants for not being able to read minds

Smear-a-grandma: "they didn't accept the terms and i did so they should all be disqualified and so i should win by default because my logo is the best one anyway and boooooo fucking hoooooooo AD NAUSEUM!"

dude, shut the fuck up already!

there was miscommunication of the rules and requirements, inconsistent answers to genuine queries pertinent to the contest, etc

you want to blame the contestants AND be the hero at the same time by fighting off this troll (me) and you really have deluded yourself into thinking that you will come out of this smelling like a rose?

a rose dipped in CRAP!

plus, you're holding onto that 120k Quark for dear life

you will never see a single quark of it, greedy scum bag - keep dreaming!
Ashmasser

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:24:31 PM

ahh i get it - somehow you have missed my repeated attempts to inform you of the NEW terms

those old terms no longer apply, in the interest of all fairness, and for the sake of Quark's reputation, and for all the hard work, blood, sweat, and tears shed by members of this community who actually care about Quark and how it is represented, how it is seen by the public, and the direction it takes in the future

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i challenge you here and now to find a single person who truly cares about Quark, who would disagree with the above. just ONE

would you really continue INSISTING that the monetary element remain a part of the prize, in direct conflict with what you KNOW is in the best interest of Quark and the community?

if so, you don't give a FUCK about Quark or US and are still clinging for dear life onto the old "establishment" ways of doing things  -- a flawed hell-hole that has nearly half the ENTIRE POPULATION OF THE PLANET living in dire poverty and starving to death!

and you have the gall to sit here and boohoo over your precious logo and all that quark you want to swim in

HOW DARE YOU

people are fucking starving, DYING, and you want to cling to the system that created all this DEATH?

go fuck yourself

I find it amusing that you think you have some sort of authority. You are an absolute joke that no one takes seriously. If they do change the poll it won't be because of anything you have said here. I'm just sitting here laughing at your ridiculous posts on here. You think you are some sort of social engineering genius where everyone bends to your will. I bet you are just doing this for some sort of cheap thrill...

darn, you almost made it to the light side of the force, until you allowed your lesser nature to control you

you would lose any bet that suggests i am doing this for thrills of any kind

what you see in others tends to be a reflection of yourself... so you have an interest in social engineering, that's cool

doesn't interest me though... those of us who actually give a fuck are more interested in social CHANGE - but perhaps you've spent your entire existence giving not enough of a fuck to understand where i'm coming from

your loss, i assure you

Promethium

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:28:06 PM

That Ignore button is such a relief.......
Ashmasser

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:58:47 PM

That Ignore button is such a relief.......

tell me about it - those 2 were getting on my nerves too

i may take them off though just to be the bigger person
Ashmasser

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:05:09 PM

you want to blame the contestants AND be the hero at the same time by fighting off this troll (me) and you really have deluded yourself into thinking that you will come out of this smelling like a rose?

a rose dipped in CRAP!

plus, you're holding onto that 120k Quark for dear life

you will never see a single quark of it, greedy scum bag - keep dreaming!

ROFLMAO!   Grin

Edit:  Imagine if I were actually in the lead... this psycho-troll's head would EXPLODE!!!    Shocked

you laughed earlier at the idea of almost 3.5 billion HUMAN BEINGS living on earth in DIRE POVERTY --- and you call ME the psycho?

weren't you told to fuck off and/or go fuck yourself on numerous occasions?

what makes you think you're still wanted here, selfish greedy pile of donkey shit

you're in no danger of being in the lead, trust me LMAO

i've seen your work, you are WEIRD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: