Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:55:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which Entry Should Become the Official Quark Logo?  (Voting closed: February 08, 2014, 06:14:04 PM)
JohnSmith - 2 (0.1%)
nish2011 - 0 (0%)
richardmeredith - 1 (0%)
boxxl - 639 (24.2%)
Leigrecc / Leigrec - 53 (2%)
gjeric - 4 (0.2%)
sanders334 - 5 (0.2%)
mymenace - 6 (0.2%)
lana - 0 (0%)
davx - 0 (0%)
martijnp - 1148 (43.5%)
ecki8810/skillrun - 2 (0.1%)
pluMmet - 1 (0%)
barrysoetoro - 428 (16.2%)
Ultimist - 263 (10%)
murt9000 - 1 (0%)
mjbmonetarymetals - 33 (1.3%)
AnnonQ - 2 (0.1%)
Burbuless - 0 (0%)
duuuuude - 3 (0.1%)
altcoincryptographer - 1 (0%)
Bocimier - 1 (0%)
Azure - 0 (0%)
smaragda - 20 (0.8%)
pt57 - 0 (0%)
madjihad - 1 (0%)
CryptoBoomer - 0 (0%)
Sky23 - 0 (0%)
grphcs56 - 1 (0%)
cyberhuman - 1 (0%)
chocobo - 1 (0%)
chwalewr - 0 (0%)
yuddd - 0 (0%)
craigy2 - 0 (0%)
Lir_Djoser - 0 (0%)
Mleekko - 0 (0%)
Medea - 1 (0%)
Mesta/Darklyte - 2 (0.1%)
dimot - 2 (0.1%)
esmash - 0 (0%)
Sp1k4h - 0 (0%)
Emerov - 0 (0%)
actuality - 2 (0.1%)
AdamDelicioso - 12 (0.5%)
donatel99 - 1 (0%)
cryptasm - 1 (0%)
Total Voters: 2638

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL POLL] QRK LOGO COMPETITION  (Read 34135 times)
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 03:43:40 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2014, 04:27:17 PM by Ultimist

I have voted myself 200 times!!!  Grin
But i think that isn't enough  Roll Eyes

One more vote for myself  Kiss

I am a member of several disability organizations and a couple of them decided to sticky a topic for me, to get people to come and vote for me. The sites get about 20,000 visitors a day. So your conspiracy theories about me "voting for myself" can go right back up your ass where they belong.

Tonight a couple members of several organizations will come to vote me
About 50  Shocked

People, if you think this guy is me, you are not thinking. And if you think it is me doing a double-bluff, as if it's me arguing with myself and pretending that it is not, then you might have mental problems. Someone is trying to screw me over and I am *not* happy.

FlipPro said we could advertise anywhere, and so that's what I'm doing.

Why on earth would I have tried to make a deal with the other 2 the other day, suggesting that we sacrifice our lead to bring at least 5 others in the contest up to an equal standing with us... and then pull this?  I know that you don't know me, but I assure you I am not the *BASTARD* these fakers are trying to make me out to be.

Believe what you want. The decent people around here will have the intelligence and maturity to see the truth. Did anyone else notice that I'm not the only one getting a LOT more votes? The timing is rather interesting, wouldn't you say? There's foul play in the woodwork and for the last time it is NOT ME.

I fell really bad
I talk to myself  Huh

You can't even spell. If you would stop pretending to be me, I'd greatly appreciate it. If you know what is good for you, you will stop now. No one believes you are me, kiddo.

quarkfx

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:39:54 PM

It seems that the use of martijnps logo in the Quark Coin Theory brings some voting traffic.
reRaise

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 11:06:02 PM

Ultimist, any plans in donating to the Quark Foundation if you win? The winner really should consider this. No other coin has given away such an amount for a logo and deserves some appreciation from the winner imho.

Who owns the Quark Foundation's wallet address? Is it run by a single person or a group of people?

I believe by a group.
Zzzack

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 11:08:03 PM

1150 votes. Quark better beat out every coin in other polls  Lips sealed

Producer
Ultimist

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 02:32:36 AM

Holy Christ....

And I'll bet I'll be accused of doing all this?  The real snake has finally come out to play.

Either that or some member couldn't stand thinking of a win by an inferior logo (or a cheater in their mind) and they have been misguided into thinking that it is ok to cheat an honest person out of a win for the sake of their own honesty (which apparently does not prohibit cheating somehow?).

If you people really think this was my handiwork, you have seriously lost it. I DID NOT DO THIS.

Do not be fooled any longer. This WAS NOT ME.

Ultimist

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 03:45:12 AM

FlipPro, in all honesty I don"t think you can allow the madness to continue at this point.

If you do allow this to continue, and I win (and I likely won't) feel free to only send me 20% of the prize, and give the other 80% to the Quark foundation.

And feel free to send me nothing if I try to change my mind later.

I challenge all the leaders in this contest to meet or beat this offer. Can't we all agree at this point that 120,000 quark is far too big a prize for a logo contest. As a couple people have pointed out previously, you can get a damn good logo from someone on fiverr for $5.00

I think martijnp should win if I'm honest. I shouldn't be so kind since he turned against me at some point and accused me of questionable things, but i am fairly certain (at least hoping in my heart) that he is not responsible for the currently absurd state of the vote, even though his votes have skyrocketed from 20 yesterday. Despite that, I don't think he is guilty. I have my own suspicions about who is really responsible but I'm going to keep it to myself, since no one will believe me anyway.

Has anyone stopped to think about where we are, and how it might be playing a role in this? Are we not on a "Bitcoin" website where the presence of other altcoins is merely tolerated because of the extra attention they bring to BTC?

Is it not entirely possible that certain BTC shills have conspired to embarrass Quark by voting for an inferior logo, and then making a mockery of the voting process itself by pumping it full of bullshit fake votes?

Anyway, I think this should be officially ended by FlipPro now. If it isn't, I can only hope the other leaders will individually or collectively make the same pledge I have made, to accept a prize of 20% whilst giving the rest to QF.

If you want to know one of the real reasons I asked the leaders the other day, to sacrifice our leads in favor of bringing other worthy candidates to equal standing with us, it was because I suspected cheating even then, and I would rather sacrifice my own position if necessary than see a cheater win.

It is clear to me now that I should have made a truly stunning logo, as the truly good ones are seemingly above reproach and would have no reason to cheat, right?

I have tried on numerous occasions during this ordeal to be a voice of reason. But evidently my genuine and sound advice is only acceptable if my logo is worth 120,000 QRK. I wonder how the public would react to an altcoin community putting a disabled contest entrant through the wringer and cheating him out of a win to serve the "community" with no regard for the actual people within it.

Only time will tell.

barrysoetoro

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 04:10:43 AM

FlipPro, in all honesty I don"t think you can allow the madness to continue at this point.

If you do allow this to continue, and I win (and I likely won't) feel free to only send me 20% of the prize, and give the other 80% to the Quark foundation.

And feel free to send me nothing if I try to change my mind later.

I challenge all the leaders in this contest to meet or beat this offer. Can't we all agree at this point that 120,000 quark is far too big a prize for a logo contest. As a couple people have pointed out previously, you can get a damn good logo from someone on fiverr for $5.00

I think martijnp should win if I'm honest. I shouldn't be so kind since he turned against me at some point and accused me of questionable things, but i am fairly certain (at least hoping in my heart) that he is not responsible for the currently absurd state of the vote, even though his votes have skyrocketed from 20 yesterday. Despite that, I don't think he is guilty. I have my own suspicions about who is really responsible but I'm going to keep it to myself, since no one will believe me anyway.

Has anyone stopped to think about where we are, and how it might be playing a role in this? Are we not on a "Bitcoin" website where the presence of other altcoins is merely tolerated because of the extra attention they bring to BTC?

Is it not entirely possible that certain BTC shills have conspired to embarrass Quark by voting for an inferior logo, and then making a mockery of the voting process itself by pumping it full of bullshit fake votes?

Anyway, I think this should be officially ended by FlipPro now. If it isn't, I can only hope the other leaders will individually or collectively make the same pledge I have made, to accept a prize of 20% whilst giving the rest to QF.

If you want to know one of the real reasons I asked the leaders the other day, to sacrifice our leads in favor of bringing other worthy candidates to equal standing with us, it was because I suspected cheating even then, and I would rather sacrifice my own position if necessary than see a cheater win.

It is clear to me now that I should have made a truly stunning logo, as the truly good ones are seemingly above reproach and would have no reason to cheat, right?

I have tried on numerous occasions during this ordeal to be a voice of reason. But evidently my genuine and sound advice is only acceptable if my logo is worth 120,000 QRK. I wonder how the public would react to an altcoin community putting a disabled contest entrant through the wringer and cheating him out of a win to serve the "community" with no regard for the actual people within it.

Only time will tell.

WOW, give it a rest with the fake votes crap. Just because other people are catching up doesn't mean they're cheating. You guys have been peddling that crap since day one and will probably continue until the contest ends. The most logical reason Martijnp's got so many votes is because he has a Quark video on YouTube that's gotten almost 600 views in the past 2 days with a link below it asking people to vote.
FlipPro (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 06:23:19 AM

It's hilarious seeing designers attitudes towards the contest change based on where they're at in the pollings.

I'm keeping my word, we're riding this one till the very end.  Grin

Winner gets 120K QRK.

P.S GO boxxl GO!
FlipPro (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 06:28:51 AM

I'm in the process of getting quark talk back up.

Sorry for the delay guys.
Ultimist

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 07:29:58 AM

That's a new low. All of this was fine when it meant that you were winning. And you would even go as far to try and use your disability to win us over... This contest is irrelevant now anyway.

Winning logo != adopted logo. This is just a fight for Quark and we can only hope the winner will donate to the Quark Foundation.

If I had intended to use my disability as any sort of advantage I would have brought it up before now, so late in the contest.

Frankly, I don't care what you think of me at this point. I used to. The only "new low" here is that an innocent person can be accused of vote rigging with zero evidence, and that gullible people can be sucked into the lie far enough to unite against that person unjustly.

Grab your pitchforks everyone. I haven't been raked over the coals nearly enough.

No, I only brought up my disability because if any of you could witness my limited mobility, and how much longer it takes me to do ordinary tasks compared to a "normal" person, you might begin to doubt I could do the things I am accused of in any sort of timely fashion.

Of course low minded people would think I'm trying to use it as an advantage, because higher thoughts are not available to their handicapped psyche's. I'm not the only one with limited abilities around here. But at least mine aren't in the common decency department.

Some of you may be able to walk, run, feed yourself, and make fake accounts at 100 miles an hour, but I can do things you are incapable of, such as showing humility, forgiveness, restraint, and compromise. So who among us are the truly disabled and pathetic?

I'm fine.

Take your rigged contest and shove it. I'm out of here. That's what you wanted anyway, right? Now to give my brother in law the scoop on something that just might help his anchoring career.

Enjoy your cheating winner. It's boxxl by the way.

You won't believe me. So as far as I'm concerned, you assholes deserve the con he's about to pull off.

Some of you ought to be asking yourself whether you want to continue membership in a club that would have the likes of you as a member.

This community is full of miserable douche bags masquerading as decent human beings. Therefore I don't belong. Thanks for making quark into an embarrassment.

Ultimist

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 07:40:49 AM

FlipPro please consider this my resignation from this contest. Do not allow me to re-enter under any circumstances.

You hear that, everyone. All votes for me do not count. I'm giving you what you want. This hasn't been a fair contest since the beginning, and you obviously prefer it that way. All my campaigning has ceased again, and sticky topics removed.

Enjoy your cheating winner. You deserve it.

I'm above this shit.

And FlipPro, stop rooting for boxxl as he is the cheater. I know his design is all right, but he has little faith in it and has been stuffing his own votes.

At this point now that I am out of the running, what reason would I have to lie.

I encourage everyone to vote for martijnp. He's a real class act despite his mistaken conclusions about me.

boxxl is cheating. LOOK INTO IT.

Goodbye Quark. You almost made it.

Vernunft

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 07:46:37 AM

It's hilarious seeing designers attitudes towards the contest change based on where they're at in the pollings.

I'm keeping my word, we're riding this one till the very end.  Grin

Winner gets 120K QRK.

P.S GO boxxl GO!

LOL this must be a joke. I've seen the designs that are winning and they are horrible.  Undecided

Edit: most of the links provided don't work. There's no way to see all the designs.
Ultimist

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 07:47:59 AM

By the way, all of you who accused me of lying, cheating, etc... kiss my ass. If I have to LOSE to prove myself, so be it. Thanks for making my stay here so "enjoyable."

And by the way, you are disgusting less-than-human pigs, and you deserve each other. You can stop flooding my PM's now. You got what you wanted.

Promethium

Activity: 222

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 07:50:07 AM

I'm keeping my word, we're riding this one till the very end.  Grin

Winner gets 120K QRK.

P.S GO boxxl GO!
How about splitting 20K among the runners up!  A lot of their work is already being used by the community they really deserve something for their efforts....

Congratulations to all who have entered; to those without votes I hope you realize as the voting heated up people did not want their vote wasted and went with their preferred contender. It did appeared that someone without votes would be unable to catch up.
Vernunft

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 07:51:34 AM

By the way, all of you who accused me of lying, cheating, etc... kiss my ass. If I have to LOSE to prove myself, so be it. Thanks for making my stay here so "enjoyable."

And by the way, you are disgusting less-than-human pigs, and you deserve each other. You can stop flooding my PM's now. You got what you wanted.

I'll be honest, it doesn't matter if you cheated or not. What here counts is that your design is dreadful. I'm sad seeing this contest, I really hope you don't change the logo for something like that on the top here.
Ultimist

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 07:53:08 AM

LOL this must be a joke. I've seen the designs that are winning and they are horrible.  Undecided

Believe me it IS a joke. The current frontrunner boxxl has been stuffing his own votes. No faith in his own designs whatsoever, so he's not taking any chances.

Promethium

Activity: 222

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 07:55:52 AM

Stop being a Prema Donna you still have a 1 in 4 chance of winning.
Refusing the coin when it's placed in your hand will be much harder than rejecting it in a tantrum.

Good Luck!
Ultimist

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 07:58:33 AM

I'll be honest, it doesn't matter if you cheated or not. What here counts is that your design is dreadful. I'm sad seeing this contest, I really hope you don't change the logo for something like that on the top here.

Mine doesn't matter as I've removed myself from this embarrassing contest. I only got votes because I am a member of some pretty big forums and I was able to get my name in front of a lot of eyes.

With everything that has been going on, altcoincryptographer's snide comments made me realize I'd be more embarrassed to win this sham than I would be to lose it.

feeler950

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 08:02:26 AM

LOL this must be a joke. I've seen the designs that are winning and they are horrible.  Undecided
Where's your design? Smart-ass!
Ultimist

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 08:05:35 AM

I wonder how the public would react to an altcoin community putting a disabled contest entrant through the wringer and cheating him out of a win to serve the "community" with no regard for the actual people within it.

Doesn't look like that to me.

For the most part you seem like a pretty reasonable person. It's such a shame it had to end this way.

OK, you caught me. As my final gift to this wonderful community that has treated me so well, yes, I may indeed get in touch with a relative of mine in the media to give Quark and it's loving community some much deserved media attention. Much deserved indeed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: