Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:52:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin will be the most popular after ethereum?  (Read 158 times)
herrickcrypto (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:12:36 PM

Ethereum is the most popular currency today. What will be the next popular?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 06:17:18 PM

Now everyone predicts that it will be replaced by EOS sooner or later, and I don't see any other potential "Ethereum killers" (or its popularity killers, to be precise). Personally, I hope that it will at least replace Ripple (yeah, I'm one of it's haters). So top-3 coins to my mind should look like BTC, ETH, EOS, and it will also be in the order of three existing generations of blockchain, which will be adequate.

xireKT

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:17:26 PM

No way to know for sure but I definitely have my money on the following alts by order:

1. Cardano (ADA) - My ether killer
2. Pundi X (NPXS)
3. Sirin Labs (SRN)
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:19:36 PM

I think EOS is a coin that will most popular after Ethereum
nanasei

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:29:50 PM

Neo is the next coin with similar blockchain characteristics as Ether. If ICOs can engage it as they do now with ether,then neo will compete with ether market share
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:37:47 PM

coins that are in the top 10 coins are popular coins other than ethereum. for now this ethereum remains popular and is a favorite of many people for platform providers. neo, waves, eos and xlm have the potential to take over the market from ethereum, but I do not think ethereum will die, because I'm sure ethereum developers will not be silent and they will provide the latest innovations to fight its competitors.

etin06

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 06:48:45 PM

Now everyone predicts that it will be replaced by EOS sooner or later, and I don't see any other potential "Ethereum killers" (or its popularity killers, to be precise). Personally, I hope that it will at least replace Ripple (yeah, I'm one of it's haters). So top-3 coins to my mind should look like BTC, ETH, EOS, and it will also be in the order of three existing generations of blockchain, which will be adequate.

I believe it will be stellar lumen XLM.  Stellar is a sleeping giant that will change the crypto world.
iwanirawan

Activity: 112
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 07:20:50 PM

I think i gonna vote for EOS. Although it place in 5th position at coinmarketcap, but it have big potential to compared with Ethereum. Beside EOS have smart contract like ethereum, EOS also offer a promised feature that believed can beat ethereum. That's elimination of transaction fees which is become ethereum's weakness. The price of EOS also have a great growth after it launched. But still i'm not going to say EOS can replace Ethereum for now. It just have potential to stand beside ethereum than another coin. I would prefer ethereum than another for my self.
dobidobi88

Activity: 165

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:27:34 PM

EOS and NEO can be the next popular coin. Both coins are predicted to have a high price in the future. If you see the growth, the two coins grow well and supported by a strong community. It makes me believe that NEO and EOS are very good to hold.
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:38:10 PM

It is possible that this will be Aion coin. Even on their official website it says - "AION is a third-generation blockchain network". It is designed specifically to solve the problems that Bitcoin is facing today
Scalability.
Privacy.
Interoperability.
As for compatibility, AION tries to combine blockchain services like Internet combines the web sites. According to the project team, although there are hundreds of blockchain networks today, they are not connected to each other.

These platforms deal with different areas and try to solve their problems individually.

However, their features and functionality will improve significantly if they work together. Thus, AION wants to integrate various blockchain chains into a multi-level hub.

It will forward data and values between networks compatible with AION or Ethereum. The platform will also provide communication between blockchains.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:40:44 PM

Ethereum popularity is due to the ERC20 tokens so everyone can create their own tokens using various ICO projects. But the popularity is beginning to fade when there is a new generation of blockchain like Cardano and EOS and both coins both have the chance to become the next popular coin although it can not beat the dominance of bitcoin.
BivanF

Activity: 291

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:41:09 PM

i think that  nobody know the answer to you question because how would we know , and i guess that if they knew , they would not tell because they are going to be rich , but if i had to say 1 i would say NEO
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:41:44 PM

Well
Eos maybe
Since we know how popular EOS on the altcoin.
And also EOS is built on the backbone of the Delegated Proof of Stake (DPOS) make Eos different from the others.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:45:17 PM

After each exchange of XRP, the demand for it increases, which leads to an increase in the price. I believe that this token can become a global reserve currency, but now it's still too early to talk about it.
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:47:46 PM

maybe waves or lisk will be the next ethereum
and don't forget about EOS too,,
just choose the three project above,, i believe all the project above is good for long term hodl

acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:53:34 PM

Well, I would go in for Ripple, since it's currently on CMC as #3 but EOS has been showing some great potential recently. Anyways the future will determine
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:01:24 PM

I still believe that IOTA will eventually move up to number 3 in market cap at some point within the next year. There are so many good developments currently in the works including partnerships and collaborations with other companies that I think it will happen. I am surprised that the price is so low right now with all of the potential this coin has.
vbscarred

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:29:32 PM

I think that with time the third will be EOS in many respects, if the team does everything that it promises, then this coin certainly will be very high!
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:36:33 PM

There are 3 candidates that I think would be great for long term investments after ethereum.
1.BCH
2. NEO
3. Daneel

I think some of those coins will dominate in the future, because their technology and cooperation are very good
Olano

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:44:23 PM

I think that Ripple should be on the honorable second place. In the past year, Ripple has already overtaken ETH for capitalization. I think that Ripple has a great potential. Perhaps in the future, he will be more capitalized by bitcoin.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: