Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:53:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: !Need alt-coin developer - Paying in BTC - Needed Urgent !  (Read 1350 times)
sphere (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 07:05:48 PM

Hi everyone,

Im looking for some developers to further develop, decentralize and automate Globe (the cryptocurrency).

Globe takes the huge technological advancement of Bitcoin and adds sound economic principles to build a cryptocurrency that is viable for mass use. Please view the main thread to get an understanding of this coins features :  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=360255.0

I need these features developed and shipped urgently so If interested please PM and Post here Smiley .

Payments can be made in BTC Smiley  

Here are a list of things I need done

1. A method of distributing the reserves across the network. Currently we have some cold-storage wallets that are viewable in the source-code. I need a p2p file sync to be developed. The sync will need to update some wallet.dat files as well as a text file.  

2. Currently I  split the tax and send it to the cold-storage wallets manually. I would really like that process automated so 50% of the tax would automatically go to the reserves and price stabilization and remaining 50% forwarded to me.

3. A method to asses trade volume and slowly convert the GLB taxed into BTC and LTC (on the two exchanges currently up and running). The system must then send the appropriate amount of BTC and LTC to each wallet. I can specify details later. Must be de-centralized and be able to run on Globe daemon and QT.

4. A bot that records market data and stabilizes the price, Again must be de-centralized and be able to run on Globe daemon and QT. This in practice would require the bot to pickup wild price fluctuations and buy/sell GLB accordingly. Precise rules can be given when your developing this feature.

See http://www.globecrypto.com/#where-are-taxes-going-to to see the different tax wallets .

If any of this does not make sense and but you are interested feel free to send me a PM

Thanks

Globe - Economically viable, Fast, Stable. Join the revolution! - Globe
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: