Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 07:53:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling hashflare acount at 50% of value. 9TH for only .052 btc  (Read 101 times)
Tony117900 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:39:16 PM

Unfortunately, ive hit quite a spot of bad timing. I recently purchased hashpower from hashflare, and my car has broken down, ive goten so sick i had to visit the urgent care around here... but bills keep pileing up, so my misfortune, is youre lucky chance to get a fantastic deal from hashflare! The acount has 9.02 TH of sha/256 on it, and its only about a week old. Mesage me if youre intrested in purchasing this acount
Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:16:21 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 10:14:57 PM by Tupsu

Unfortunately, ive hit quite a spot of bad timing. I recently purchased hashpower from hashflare, and my car has broken down, ive goten so sick i had to visit the urgent care around here... but bills keep pileing up, so my misfortune, is youre lucky chance to get a fantastic deal from hashflare! The acount has 9.02 TH of sha/256 on it, and its only about a week old. Mesage me if youre intrested in purchasing this acount

Do you really even believe in what you are typing? " lucky chance " ?

First of all, Hashflare owners are Scammed so many users in this forum with the sale of not existing hardware.

Secondly, Do you know how big your BTC withdraw limit per day  is ?

It's great that you only took one week to realize that you are a victim of Hashflare scam.
DeveloperAPK

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:35:32 PM

Hashflare and other company are just pro scammers ! be careful
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: