Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:01:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Spammer Blacklist] The Shitlist  (Read 6966 times)
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3149

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2021, 12:25:11 PM

I would answer your question with a question.
What's the forum standard for trust feedback? Isn't it out of standard if it's use for a non trust related issue?

I mean, it's the moderators job to evaluate the post, if you keep spamming, you'll be ban, that's it.

Spam is something completely different compared to feedback trust. User @BTCGOLD presented two negative ratings as spam, which is pointless.
overfilling with spam on daily basis will probably cause a ban.
In your case where you write 12 (not reported as spam) posts, before one spam post, probably you are safe from the potential ban, which will be most reflected your participation in the signature campaign. it will be much harder for you to get into a higher-paid rate campaign managed by a reputed manager. Hhampuz, (in whose campaign you are) certainly is.

Does anyone want a pastebin of the report logs? I'm not sure what the best format to deliver it would be.

I don't think you need to pull all the spam back and review it again, but if a user just wants his case reconsidered, if I remember correctly, @TryNinja on his http://ninjastic.space/ had a great option where deleted posts could be seen. Also, @LoyceV collects such data.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
actmyname (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2021, 02:28:48 PM

I need proof of where I am spamming?
This doesn't need to be said, but if you post on a forum and 25% of your posts are deleted then that doesn't look good for you.

ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1179

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 02:40:45 PM

I don't have to say anything: these users know their posts got deleted when their inbox got those Bitcoin Forum messages. I'm just letting everyone else know.

BPIP will corroborate with the results.

Are you going to tag everyone on this list ?
The top 1000 most posts/topics deleted by moderators report lists users by the count of posts and/or topics they've had deleted by the moderators of bitcointalk.org.

If the reason you're tagging a user is simply because some of their posts have been removed by a moderator "50 post or more". I think you should tag everyone on that list. I don't think anyone who is on your personal blacklist should be tagged because maybe that's just your assumption based on data on bpip.org. People can still find out just by looking at the bpip site. Please explain to me if what I said above was something wrong.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
actmyname (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2021, 02:43:59 PM

If the reason you're tagging a user is simply because some of their posts have been removed by a moderator "50 post or more". I think you should tag everyone on that list. I don't think anyone who is on your personal blacklist should be tagged because maybe that's just your assumption based on data on bpip.org. People can still find out just by looking at the bpip site. Please explain to me if what I said above was something wrong.
I personally reported every one of these users. This is my data and I can vouch for its authenticity. I am using BPIP as a secondary reference. This is why I asked about the pastebin. Since I can't guarantee that the BPIP results are 100% accurate, I am marking the users that I have in my first post.

Here, you can check a small sample from 2020:

https://controlc.com/9cb41449
I have my records if anyone is curious.

lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 4271

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2021, 02:57:04 PM

Your reasons are not fundamental accusing me of being a spammer. You are only looking for sympathy by reporting and finding fault with people just because you want to join the ChipMixer campaign.

I need proof of where I am spamming?

You're just looking for the sympathy of the ChipMixer manager to be accepted into the bounty campaign. you are a loser

You seek sympathy but use your ignorance. I can reply to report your account to the ChipMixer manager so that you will be removed from the bounty for giving false and slanderous reports. remember what I said

On the contrary, I would say that you are a loser, brother.
Since you have an alternative account with which you participate today in the same subscription company.
And this is already a negative red label.

6. 1 bitcointalk account per person (If you are found to be enrolling alts you and your alt are kicked out with no pay)

Maybe you want to argue and say that this is just a coincidence, registration in one day?

3 Accounts Connected:

iamzill
Iceblast
Congyang

Proof:

User iamzill is registered on Tecracoin sig campaign and has the telegram username @viviartika

Telegram Username: @viviartika
Archived

telegram username : @viviartika
Archived

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ShowOff
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 03:09:54 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2021, 05:40:16 AM by ShowOff

I personally reported every one of these users. This is my data and I can vouch for its authenticity. I am using BPIP as a secondary reference. This is why I asked about the pastebin. Since I can't guarantee that the BPIP results are 100% accurate, I am marking the users that I have in my first post.
Well, I can personally understand what you mean and what makes you do this. You are one of the best forum spam busters who have contributed to forum and kept the forum clean from spammers. I'm sure nothing should hold you back if your goal is the best for forums and users. But I also believe that everyone you tag is still likely to change and improve the quality and contribution of forum and users, they should be given a chance.

Wouldn't it be too harsh for those who had the desire to change and have already done it if your comments were like this ?
Part of the Spammer Blacklist: this user has made at least 50 replies that are not up to forum standards. This user is part the top 1000 worst spammers of all time.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1781

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 08:12:15 PM

>>>snip<<<

In fact I was really surprised by the feedback I received recently on my profile because I honestly didn't expect it.

About the neutral feedback you guys received, I don't think you should be worried or so annoyed about it. I know it could have hurt your feelings a little because it says something about your posting style, but it's just a neutral and not a negative feedback. Usually members here don't even pay attention to neutral feedback that much

You are one of the best forum spammers who have contributed to forum and kept the forum clean from spammers.
Was this a slight mistake, or you meant every word you said there?  Grin

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ShowOff
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 05:39:33 AM

About the neutral feedback you guys received, I don't think you should be worried or so annoyed about it. I know it could have hurt your feelings a little because it says something about your posting style, but it's just a neutral and not a negative feedback. Usually members here don't even pay attention to neutral feedback that much
Exactly, I don't really care about that neutral feedback because in reality it won't deter me from improving my quality and contribution to forums and users.

Was this a slight mistake, or you meant every word you said there?  Grin
Right, i mean that is spam busters. Sorry, i have edited now.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
goaldigger

Activity: 2338
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 02:53:38 AM
Merited by nutildah (1)

I'm not against on this one because I cannot deny myself to be on the list of "Most Post/Topics deleted by Moderators", I got banned for a week because of this one and I think I've already learned my lesson.

This feedback hurt me a little because of being called as a worst spammer of all time, but I still respect actmyname.
Only if I can do something about this one, I'll keep on working and improving myself until i made myself out of that list (even if it seems impossible). Smiley

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
actmyname (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2021, 11:41:23 PM

Can't figure out a good format to deliver the content on the forum directly.

For transparency's sake, here are exactly 23000 reports from 2019's reports with the dates stripped - if someone wants me to provide the list with the attached times for further credibility I can do so, but this drops the file size by 50% - I've already provided a short snippet of reports with dates so I don't think it's necessary.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bPPBarEeNdvNhJH9hb24Y3Kp6Xeo6Z_m/view
Use whatever favorite text editor you like to traverse the wave of replies. Smiley

Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 02:08:02 AM

I wonder why Im on the list, while I only made 20 posts in last 4 months. what kind spammer standards are used.
I bet you are a good person for this forum, and want to make this forum even better.
but if what you do is wrong you will only make this forum worse.
do a review on my account and check whether what you do is right.

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3149

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2021, 11:10:43 AM

I wonder why Im on the list, while I only made 20 posts in last 4 months. what kind spammer standards are used.
I bet you are a good person for this forum, and want to make this forum even better.

Due to BPIP stats, you have 225 posts deleted by moderators. Every 6th post of yours is marked as spam and deleted because of it. For example, @actmyname made 346 posts while one deleted.
I guess if you can improve this score, you will probably be removed from this list.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Apes

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 09:48:06 AM

Due to BPIP stats, you have 225 posts deleted by moderators. Every 6th post of yours is marked as spam and deleted because of it. For example, @actmyname made 346 posts while one deleted.
I guess if you can improve this score, you will probably be removed from this list.

Well. If tagging account based on deleted posts in the past, I don't think that's objective. Because currently I'm trying to improve my posts quality and not posting unnecessary lately.
Even though it's just a neutral tag.  As a bitcointalk member I am really disappointed to be tagged because of my error that occurred in the past, I'm just an easy target if it sort.
actmyname (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2021, 02:52:48 PM

Well. If tagging account based on deleted posts in the past, I don't think that's objective. Because currently I'm trying to improve my posts quality and not posting unnecessary lately.
Even though it's just a neutral tag.  As a bitcointalk member I am really disappointed to be tagged because of my error that occurred in the past, I'm just an easy target if it sort.
Did you know that I reported all of those deleted posts?

Here, look! There you are!

BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 10:55:35 PM

Hi!  I didn't know I am part of the top 1000 spammer until actmyname tag me.  I have been on and off the forum but I see this as a positive act, at least in my POV.  this enable us (those on the list) at least to improve ourselves.   This sure is a tiring job since the ranking constantly change  Grin.  I hope actmyname's tag is kept up to date as to not negatively affect those who are trying to improve their posting quality.  Don't get butthurt because we are tagged, instead let us use this as motivation to improve our posting quality.
Apes

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 08:16:25 AM

Did you know that I reported all of those deleted posts?

Here, look! There you are!

Okay.  I already know it.
Tagging someone if it's only based on old bpip recordings without comparing the actual activity is still unacceptable.
Also people can change.
actmyname (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2021, 03:02:03 PM

Okay.  I already know it.
Tagging someone if it's only based on old bpip recordings without comparing the actual activity is still unacceptable.
Also people can change.
It's not the first time you were tagged for being a spammer. I'm sorry that I wasn't fast enough: I should have added these ratings as soon as I started reporting you.

If neutral feedback bothers you that much then you should consider how you ever got to the point where you thought, "let me write 10 pages of consecutive spam posts". Three pages into your post history, you can start to see the same level quality as the posts I typically report. If you want to say that you've changed, then that's okay, but you haven't been doing much posting since those replies were deleted. How am I supposed to know that all of a sudden, you are now able to write incredible responses with renewed vigor?
For the record, almost all of the users who have triple-digit good reports had entire pages of posts reported: that's how much spam they were generating alone. I can understand that you want to "change" but would you have done so yourself, had I not reported those posts?

I usually remember the usernames of the worst spammers out there. For some reason, I don't remember yours, so I must have done the bulk of the reporting in just a few days or even a single day. What does that say about the quality I saw?

FatFork
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 2584

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2021, 09:53:26 PM

Also people can change.

Sorry, but what actual activity?
You are Sr. Member rank member with only five earned merits. As per current standards, you would need at least 10 merits to be just a Member rank.

So please tell us, what actual activity?

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Apes

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 05:22:37 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2021, 06:34:56 AM by Apes

It's not the first time you were tagged for being a spammer. I'm sorry that I wasn't fast enough: I should have added these ratings as soon as I started reporting you.

If neutral feedback bothers you that much then you should consider how you ever got to the point where you thought, "let me write 10 pages of consecutive spam posts". Three pages into your post history, you can start to see the same level quality as the posts I typically report. If you want to say that you've changed, then that's okay, but you haven't been doing much posting since those replies were deleted. How am I supposed to know that all of a sudden, you are now able to write incredible responses with renewed vigor?
For the record, almost all of the users who have triple-digit good reports had entire pages of posts reported: that's how much spam they were generating alone. I can understand that you want to "change" but would you have done so yourself, had I not reported those posts?

I usually remember the usernames of the worst spammers out there. For some reason, I don't remember yours, so I must have done the bulk of the reporting in just a few days or even a single day. What does that say about the quality I saw?

Well I can accept the reasons you give. Indeed I made a stupid mistake in the past and now get it again. The first Neutral Tag really really influences the way someone views my post, the moderators mostly delete my posts even though I think it is still in standard and doesn't spam.  Even though I'm not as bad as people think and there are still many users who are more worsen than me maybe they are luckier than me.  I've finished in this thread.  Thank you for the explanation
KualaBit

Activity: 68
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 05:10:53 PM

Kudos to @actmyname to help the forum identify the worst spammer but whether it is negative, positive or neutral rating the guideline theymos gave regarding rating is very simple and clear.

- Do not rate people based on the quality of their posts.

I am very much agree to what vaculin stated .
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: