Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:40:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best prediction way of crypto market  (Read 113 times)
herrickcrypto (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:10:24 PM

I know this is a volatile market. Up and down is always happens. But is their any way to realize the market situation. Or what factors are responsible for changing the market value.
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:56:51 PM

Well one thing you can do is follow some upcoming events such as forks, airdrops or upgrades/updates. Websites like coincalendar.com can help you with that.

It's not always guaranteed that the price will reflect changes in a coin/community, but take halvings for example, these MOST of the time seem to have an effect on price. When supply shrinks it effects supply and demand. Just my opinion.

Good luck
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:39:12 PM

I know this is a volatile market. Up and down is always happens. But is their any way to realize the market situation. Or what factors are responsible for changing the market value.
The trend, this has given a lot of impact on the market. Remember that can affect so many people to change their minds anytime. I have seen it when someone has changed its mind and then he was rushing the cryptocurrency due to the he's not wanna missing the bullish trend.
This has already happened last year. But the news, rumour, trend and many more factors.
Black Coffee

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:46:02 PM

The trend, this has given a lot of impact on the market. Remember that can affect so many people to change their minds anytime. I have seen it when someone has changed its mind and then he was rushing the cryptocurrency due to the he's not wanna missing the bullish trend.
This has already happened last year. But the news, rumour, trend and many more factors.
you are right, for now a product or an update that has been done by a project can not affect and make its coin price to move up.
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:53:13 PM

the hype and the FUD is one from many factors that can changing the market,,
and maybe there is a market makers in crypto market too my friend
just use a good money management on your trade, so, you can reduce the risk of investments in crypto
huntingbtc5

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:53:37 PM

Actually its very hard to predict about crypto market. The value change mainly depends on the supply-demand factor. But long term observation certainly give you some speculation. Also big development and upgrade process affect the price.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:04:25 PM

Well one thing you can do is follow some upcoming events such as forks, airdrops or upgrades/updates. Websites like coincalendar.com can help you with that.

It's not always guaranteed that the price will reflect changes in a coin/community, but take halvings for example, these MOST of the time seem to have an effect on price. When supply shrinks it effects supply and demand. Just my opinion.

Good luck
It's not just your opinion as it's an established fact that anything that could alter the demand and supply, would most likely alter price too. That explains why whales are able to jolt market price when they increase demand by buying and when they increase supply be selling and same goes for panic selling and dumping.
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:21:07 PM

like many people say that what can change the market price to rise or fall is supply and demand, but the circulation of negative news in the world can also produce panic so the price will fall.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:22:07 PM

The market is actually quite unpredictable. You will not know whats going to happen in the future. You will be seeing the price skyrocketing but within few seconds taking a huge dip. Though you can get some clues by looking at the previous price and charts. There seems to be a common pattern is being followed every year. Analyze those charts but do keep in mind that they might deviate from that pattern anytime without any notice.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
JNR

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:35:48 PM

like many people say that what can change the market price to rise or fall is supply and demand, but the circulation of negative news in the world can also produce panic so the price will fall.

you are right, panic sell is because a lot of bad news coming to this industry and this will make the price crash,,
and i think if fundamental is really affected the market

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
Jobbernowl

Activity: 222
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:39:28 AM

These are rhetorical questions. Everybody would like to have answers, but there are only a lot of questions and opinions and absolutely no answers. I would also like some sort of certainty, clear predictions. But alas. Sad

Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:55:41 AM

Well the best way to try and make a prediction is to start keeping track of upcoming event and news on a daily basis. This will help you at least get an idea of short term market sentiment. You could also try doing a bit of TA and FA, dosen't always work, but you can atleast use this data to make some analysis of bear and bull trends and reversals if they do occur.

But you should also realize that their is no correct way or definitive way to make predictions on market situations, all you can do is make a best guess based on the data you have in front of you

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: