Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:26:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 0.2 btc , payout of 0.25 in 24 hours.  (Read 2374 times)
lookism (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 07:33:49 PM

Hello bitcointalk,

Today I'm looking to get a loan of 0.2 btc. Yes I know i'm not trusted and not active, but I've recently found out about this site and i'm going to become more active once I get my new computer. Anyways I've been dicing btc on just-dice for over 2 months and I've been very successful at it. Right now as it stands, i'm up 7.41 btc. I need this loan because I have no more btc to dice with, I had to withdraw the last of my btc to pay bills and living costs, which really isn't really a problem but I just need some btc to get me back in. I guarantee a payout of 0.25 by tomorrow, and my betting has never failed me. If for some reason it does fail, I do have some gold that I can pawn and pay you back, but that's last resort. I've looked at other threads and saw that I should offer collateral but i'm not sure what I could offer online. I don't have any other crypto-currencys as I only use btc. If you have any suggestions as to what I could use as collateral, please feel free to PM me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 07:35:34 PM

Hello bitcointalk,

Today I'm looking to get a loan of 0.2 btc. Yes I know i'm not trusted and not active, but I've recently found out about this site and i'm going to become more active once I get my new computer. Anyways I've been dicing btc on just-dice for over 2 months and I've been very successful at it. Right now as it stands, i'm up 7.41 btc. I need this loan because I have no more btc to dice with, I had to withdraw the last of my btc to pay bills and living costs, which really isn't really a problem but I just need some btc to get me back in. I guarantee a payout of 0.25 by tomorrow, and my betting has never failed me. If for some reason it does fail, I do have some gold that I can pawn and pay you back, but that's last resort. I've looked at other threads and saw that I should offer collateral but i'm not sure what I could offer online. I don't have any other crypto-currencys as I only use btc. If you have any suggestions as to what I could use as collateral, please feel free to PM me.

Sell the gold and play with that money.
lookism (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 07:51:20 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2014, 08:21:06 PM by lookism

I'm not going to sell the gold. i'm only doing that last resort if I really needed to. The gold has some significant value to me, so im only going to pawn it, if i really need to.
Arcas

Activity: 1036
Merit: 524

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 09:35:13 PM

If you lose the money, how will you repay in 24 hours?

If you are gambling with someone else's money, it's "Heads, I win, Tails, you lose".

You do realize that the house always wins with these kinds of games. This isn't a poker game; there is no skill involved. You will eventually lose.

lookism (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 09:52:42 PM

If I do lose, I will go and pawn the gold, but i'm almost 100% sure that I wont lose. And yes I lose on some bets, but overall I win. I haven't lost yet......
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 09:54:02 PM

If I do lose, I will go and pawn the gold, but i'm almost 100% sure that I wont lose. And yes I lose on some bets, but overall I win. I haven't lost yet......

WTH??

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
lookism (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 10:02:16 PM

Do you not understand what betting is? I can bet 0.01 or 0.02 and lose, then I can bet my whole 0.1 and win. I don't know how that confused you. When you bet on just-dice, or at least when I do, I make around 100-200 bets, gaining and losing, but I always end up winning. I've made a system that if I go below a certain point with my btc, I change the percent of winning and such. Not going to say exactly what I do.... but you get the point.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 10:06:33 PM

Do you not understand what betting is? I can bet 0.01 or 0.02 and lose, then I can bet my whole 0.1 and win. I don't know how that confused you. When you bet on just-dice, or at least when I do, I make around 100-200 bets, gaining and losing, but I always end up winning. I've made a system that if I go below a certain point with my btc, I change the percent of winning and such. Not going to say exactly what I do.... but you get the point.

And you're needing money for what exactly?  Roll Eyes

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
h3rlihy

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 10:07:58 PM

Seems to me like if you had such a foolproof way of making money, you wouldn't be asking people to give you money. I don't get it 0.o'
lookism (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 10:18:36 PM

Obviously some people need to learn to read. I said in my post that I used the rest of my btc for bills and living costs. So I need some btc to start me off again.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 10:22:03 PM

Obviously some people need to learn to read. I said in my post that I used the rest of my btc for bills and living costs. So I need some btc to start me off again.

Grand Masters of betting should always have a surplus of cash if they never lose. OP should read what he writes.

Albert Einstein
lookism (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 10:40:50 PM

Well since I had to withdraw about $2,500, I didn't have any left over btc, and no I didn't say I was a grand master, I just said I didn't lose. Anyways if your not going to help me out, please don't post. All its doing is making your post count go up, and not actually helping anyone. But thanks Smiley
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 10:45:38 PM

Well since I had to withdraw about $2,500, I didn't have any left over btc, and no I didn't say I was a grand master, I just said I didn't lose. Anyways if your not going to help me out, please don't post. All its doing is making your post count go up, and not actually helping anyone. But thanks Smiley

Why are you worried about my post count? Shouldn't you be planning you next big haul?

Quote from: lookism on Today at 09:52:42 PM

Albert Einstein
lookism (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 10:53:41 PM

I don't see your point in the quote, I see nothing wrong with it. Yes I lose some bets, and when I say I don't lose, I mean I've never lost money doing this, ever. I've lost bets, but made it back with other bets right after. When I go to dice, I dont bet once and done, I bet 100-200 times until I make my profit. You act as if you un-covered some big secret here. And what do you mean by big haul?
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 10:57:42 PM

I don't see your point in the quote, I see nothing wrong with it. Yes I lose some bets, and when I say I don't lose, I mean I've never lost money doing this, ever. I've lost bets, but made it back with other bets right after. You act as if you un-covered some big secret here. And what do you mean by big haul?

Since you always win but sometimes lose, pawn or sell your gold and stake yourself unless you really have no confidence in your ability. Everyone knows it's easy to bet and lose collateral free, borrowed money, it means nothing to you. You just log off and make a new account. Maybe you should take the risk, not ask others to.

Albert Einstein
lookism (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 11:01:59 PM

I don't see your point in the quote, I see nothing wrong with it. Yes I lose some bets, and when I say I don't lose, I mean I've never lost money doing this, ever. I've lost bets, but made it back with other bets right after. You act as if you un-covered some big secret here. And what do you mean by big haul?

Since you always win but sometimes lose, pawn or sell your gold and stake yourself unless you really have no confidence in your ability. Everyone knows it's easy to bet and lose collateral free, borrowed money, it means nothing to you. You just log off and make a new account. Maybe you should take the risk, not ask others to.
First of all, I do always win, I'VE NEVER LOST MONEY BETTING. When I say I lose bets, yes everyone does, but I make 100-200 bets so obviously some of them I lose, but I make my money back. And no i'm not going to pawn it since my mother bought me my gold necklace for graduation. As I said im only pawning it if necessary.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 11:04:02 PM

First of all, I do always win, I'VE NEVER LOST MONEY BETTING. When I say I lose bets, yes everyone does, but I make 100-200 bets so obviously some of them I lose, but I make my money back. And no i'm not going to pawn it since my mother bought me my gold necklace for graduation. As I said im only pawning it if necessary.

You offer nothing, would be interesting to see if you get a high risk loan.
Put some skin in the game, go big or just go home!

Albert Einstein
lookism (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 11:08:23 PM

I would offer collateral, I just don't know what I could really offer... I mean I have a bunch of in real life items like, my 52 inch tv, my iphone 5s, my computer, and a bunch of other things,
cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 11:09:35 PM

I would offer collateral, I just don't know what I could really offer... I mean I have a bunch of in real life items like, my 52 inch tv, my iphone 5s, my computer, and a bunch of other things,

Having all that you need a loan for gambling?
FalconFly

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Sentinel

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 11:13:27 PM

Oh man, gotta love those beggar stories....

Have lots of money, gold and assets - but (how unfortunate) I can't afford 0.2BTC which I need a loan for to gamble rigged dice games... I'll win, guaranteed...

And seriously, anyone claiming having that "100% foolproof System that never loses in the end" is a plain liar or highly delusional (addicted gambler, not much unlike a drug addict).
In any way, not someone I would bet a single Satoshi on.

This forum signature is like its owner - it can't be bought
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: