Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:26:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bountyhive/io - it's just awful  (Read 498 times)
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:15:00 PM

Some people just does not want to do their own evaluation of ICO bounties so that they can have a quick profits, however their are downsides in 3rd party platforms such as bountyhive. For instance it is still not sure if the bounty that you eill be joining is good or not as there are ways to bypass the platforms requirments and the bounties could turn as a scam.
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 10:00:49 PM

I used to be one of them and I dismay. a very secret so that the system can not be known to anyone in sales makes the cartilage will be rigged. Maybe I am not going there again because it was too disappointed with the result. Despite the large platforms but does not guarantee great results.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Pamela1966

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 10:06:53 PM

I have participated in several campaigns outside Bountyhive and majority end up disappointing by disappearing with rewards but on Bountyhive nothing of such has happened, when you work you get your pay, the only issue is transparency and they're about to update transparency on the platform in less than 24hours
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:08:36 PM

I do not recommend them, first of all because the pay is just funnt small because there is no cap on participation.
Also i have red in this forum that they have uneven pay even in the cases when people join in the same day, lastly they do not show sheets which is the absolutely worst thing to do, this gives them a chance to manipulate the stakes, i am not saying they are but it is very suspicious not to show stakes.

On other hand, it is good that they get the most lazy hunters and they dont bother campaigns where i particapte.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
vertinfos

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:13:14 PM

Well, on account of the fact that there is no pay do not agree, of course a lot of slag projects which cost nothing of all the projects there were only 2 the rest is dross
megaflux7

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:14:51 PM

I think people prefer  them because they believe they won't get scammed. They believe their project is guaranteed and they have done their research for them. The only issue I have with them is no spreadsheet.
christofyler

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:27:46 PM

Bountyhive is one of the best platform.... The way they organize their campaign make them different from others. Sure people get angry when they are not given stake after the end of campaign but I would say the problem is not from them it from the user. All you have to do is to follow the rules. Bountyhive has lot of advantage compare to bitcointalk bounty why..... In bountyhive there is participate limit for every campaign while bitcointalk doesn't. It fast and easy when performing your weekly task, you don't need to report your work it is done automatically. So guys look at the positive advantage. 
Archibaldos123

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:54:15 AM

Not the best platform for bounty companies.  And is there any sense in doing bounty there?  To give part of the profit to the site owners?  I personally do not understand this ... You have a bitcointalk, what else is needed?
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:03:18 AM

I use this platform, I do not see a lot of money there, but the guys at least guarantee. that you will get something without any deception
Exactly these guys really fight for bountyhunter to get them rewarded for their work. I too recently left bountyhive platform because I don't see any significant earning in their platform. I earned from bountyhive token worth of 5000$ as per ICO price but on ground level it's value was not even 100$ 😀😀😀😀
andra73

Activity: 430

terra-credit.com

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:09:54 AM

yes I am a bit confused to work on the bounty portal and according to say it makes the participants more difficult to enroll, besides that it is also very complicated in the problem of accounts that can not be registered. there is a positive side that the participants will kesulita to use multy acun but the problem for invidu itself also find it difficult!

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
maryanti

Activity: 500

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:21:25 AM

I heard from some members in this forum that bountyhive does not include spreadhseets that can be viewed by participants who joined. Is that true? I want to join bountyhive but I doubt it.

sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:26:41 AM

I heard from some members in this forum that bountyhive does not include spreadhseets that can be viewed by participants who joined. Is that true? I want to join bountyhive but I doubt it.
In addition, there are also some members who complain and some say they are not paid. But there is no support team from bountyhive who handle it. For me, better choose bounty that is not handled by a company like that.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 08:49:22 AM

Personally, I like this platform, it's pretty simple and easy to do there, and of course it happens that they delay the distribution of tokens and sometimes it happens that I do not get into the campaign, because there is a limit. And in the rest this platform suits me.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:01:34 PM

using this platform since march, and all of my entries are valid and got also my reward or payments from them. sometime it needs to considered those delayed because theres some issues and regulating from the ico projects that's why it needs a strong patience, just to keep in touch always. the admins are very supportive they always give ideas and guidelines for the newcomers. 
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:26:55 PM

a self-respecting bounty hunter will never go to this platform for copecks and headaches. If I'm wrong, refute please.
I myself have not experienced any problems with them, but I see that there is going on, how many people remain without payments .... it's sad ... but there is still a question, why do people still go there?

So far i have no problem with bountyhive ,i think others are struggling bec. for being careless esp.in ff. those rules or else they chose not legit projects at the end it easily disappear,patience is required because sometimes there will be delay of tokens distribution,people will still continue because they can see that there are many legits projects out there and from time to time it can change our lives.
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:38:20 PM

Most bounty platforms are third parties who also want to take advantage, and from some information in circulation, they also have fee for all bounty participants, but I never want to participate in bounty platform, I prefer to join bounty campaign in this forum
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:43:58 PM

I do not understand with you why you hate bountyhive, I think they have been working well but it has a bit of a problem as the last day they wrongly sent the token and they asked back but it does not matter where the hunters have a problem they are also willing to listen. this platform also makes a project more serious with its project. They are a lot of enthusiasts because it is very easy without the need to report in btt because if follow the signature campaign and bounty sosmed we will be considered spam because too many reports bounty
cryptolandlords

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:45:54 PM

Bountyhive have it own shortcomings  but in terms of payment it is the best bounty portal for  now . Without asking for bounty hunters to undergo KYC process you will just see your tokens in your wallet.
Aristus

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:48:36 PM

I think bountyhive would notet their reputation be broken because of some minor issues, so maybe their is just a delay. This thing is understandable but the problem if you lacked to follow all the rules they have given before giving your part on their bounty.
brjameng

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:01:18 PM

Lately the rules for the signature campaign changed so often at the middle of the campaign.
That making the bounty hunter loosing their chance to get reward if we don't check the rules in the bountyhive often.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: