Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:51:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bountyhive/io - it's just awful  (Read 501 times)
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:28:19 PM

This platform really has many shortcomings and many times this was announced to the representatives of this site, but nothing has changed so far. But I did not face the difficulties associated with the work platform and what people say about low payouts I do not agree, because this platform itself checks the work and does not need to pass the reports and worry about whether it will count your work or not. Payments from a single project in tokens for an ICO price range from $10 to $1000, depending on which campaigns you have conducted, how many subscribers you have in your accounts, and so on. On the platform an average of 15-20 active campaigns, which takes an average of 15-20 minutes of time each day. Now started to impose restrictions on the number of participants, so payments should be higher and for beginners a very good option.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:50:06 PM

I took part in campaigns in social networks. They pay a little. But for the time that I had to spend, it was hardly worth more. After the impose of the restriction on the number of participants it is difficult to register, because the limit of participants quickly reaches.
Many unsuccessful projects, apparently, bountyhive choose projects lightly.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Ciucas

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 07:44:58 PM

Bountyhive has listened to all the feedbacks that were sent by the bounty participants, and is doing a big upgrade this weekend. If you check right now, you will see that the website is unavailable, but from tomorrow there will be big upgrades to their platform. In my opinion the platform was doing well already, but from tomorrow it will be even better.

vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:46:24 PM

On this site, almost all projects scum or not worth anything , I think to participate here is stupid to spend your time
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:50:58 PM

Although, i am also surprised at the rate at which bounty hunters join this platform. Notwithstanding, it is their choice. So, if they do not get paid, it is still their choice. Although, i have some friends who joined and got paid for some projects, but not all and yet they continued.
I cannot also blame them for joining, because it makes their works easier.
heds0n

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 07:57:12 PM

I haven't been able to join any campaigns on this site lately. The limit of participants is filled very quickly.
Axetrd

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:24:44 PM

Because it is very easy tasks on this platform and no reports needed. So many peoples lazy and they just don't wanna go through resources and learn about the company, choose from the tons of sh*t-projects and do the "hard" tasks. That's why they are still there.
Showmethebtc

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:51:22 PM

There are many such platforms. I think there are many such situations because these platforms do not need to be responsible for the losses of our bounty hunters. We have invested a lot of precious time but have not received any rewards. This is people Very angry thing!
amila_cs

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 02:59:07 PM

I know their profile management is awe full. But they have always paid on time. Also I like that fact that I don't have to give reports in each week. And also my data is safe and it is not publicly available in a spreadsheet like any bounties in here.

They have released a new website update and hopefully they have fixed all the bad things 

WONO

⇐ ● WONO is a Decentralized P2P-platform for exchange or rent of  any assets and services without currency and taxation expenses ● ⇒

○ ○ ○  WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ○ ○  ○
Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:03:22 PM

I did get paid by Bountyhive actually. Just that they can be quite strict at times.

I still have issues about facebook with them even though all should be fine.

Nevertheless, the biggest issue now is getting involved in the bounties, because there are too many people snatching it
sergey1301

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:37:46 AM

Just people are lazy and do not want to do unnecessary actions!  Bountyhive-it's scammers who brazenly do not want to pay!!
arthurgrand

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:57:24 AM

In my opinion bountyhive is one of the best platform. The way they organize their campaign make them different from others. Sure people get angry when they are not given stake after the end of campaign but I would say the problem is not from them, it is from the user.
Karisma Black

Activity: 228
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:29:15 PM

a self-respecting bounty hunter will never go to this platform for copecks and headaches. If I'm wrong, refute please.

Doesn't work this way.
You're the one accusing so you're the one who has to provide proof.

FiiiCoin     |    Decrypting Cryptocurrencies
https://fiii.io/
[           PRIVATE SALE STARTED!           ]
JustBetweenUs

Activity: 290
Merit: 28

bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:30:54 PM

I looked at it to together with some similiar site. They promise to save you time but doing everything in one place, in the end you lose a lot more time as it is so clumbersome to use

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
Jolly_Trader

Activity: 276
Merit: 12

OOOBTC.com

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:32:27 PM

In my opinion bountyhive is one of the best platform. The way they organize their campaign make them different from others. Sure people get angry when they are not given stake after the end of campaign but I would say the problem is not from them, it is from the user.
the platform is good, but you will not earn big moneythere. It is better to look for bounty on the forum

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:34:15 PM

Personally, i do not see anything wrong with bountyhive. You made a statement to say that you have not done anything on the platform. Had it been you have once participated in any of their bounty, you would have been able to say much about them. Personally, i like the platform, i have used it and I've been paid for some of the projects i did on the platform.
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:38:57 PM

The most problem people have with bountyhive is that most of their campaign token don't come on trade on time and the reason is not far fetched. Many of the campaign on bountyhive are early campaign and they end the bounty on bountyhive earlier than the real end of the ICO thus the long wait before the token come into market.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:58:44 PM

I see a lot of people complaining about they didn't get paid. I believe it's due to the mistake that they've been doing in their task, I don't have any problem so far using their service for a long time. However if you guys got any issues you can contact the admin through telegram they pretty fast in responding their members.

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:27:55 PM

I have tried this platform few times. It was really very difficult to get all needed information from this platform about bounty program of some ICO + it was impossible to register and see the application status. I would not recommend this site to my friends
Denzzen

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:31:06 PM

Because you don't need to do forum work, you just made report and went to do your other things. But payments there are very low, I used to take a part there in the start, then when it became famous - it became waste of time.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: