Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:20:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted.  (Read 230 times)
Nano1778 (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:38:40 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 04:18:21 AM by Nano1778

deleted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 05:02:51 AM

Hello, I am Parker Bennett, the leader of the Divistock Blockchain project. We aim to create a blockchain, platform, and exchange in order for investors and companies to tokenize their securities to be used on our blockchain for free (with a transactional fee). If your interested in learning more please go to https://www.divistock.com. Our whitepaper, business plan, and explainer video are listed there.

We are looking for partners in our venture. Right now we are simply a startup with a concept. All we have is 2-3 people with drive and a company that has just been incorporated. We are looking for people such as ourselves who believe in the project, and the technology behind it, who will be able to bring valuable skills to our team. These skills can include but are not limited to: blockchain development; blockchain, ico, law, and business advisory; investors or investor connections; and management. All we need is for you to believe in Divistock. If interested you can email us at contact@divistock.com, reply to this thread, message me here, or message me on telegram @Nano1778.

I might be interested in management, but i have a question, why would anyone use this instead of ethereum tokens?

ethereum suffers from its gas speculations

there are multiple encription services in existance by now, with more coming up.

i have a list of those i found so far on my website

1. ethereum
2. waves
3. neo
4. EOS

and many many upcomming more.

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:34:05 PM

Hello, I am Parker Bennett, the leader of the Divistock Blockchain project. We aim to create a blockchain, platform, and exchange in order for investors and companies to tokenize their securities to be used on our blockchain for free (with a transactional fee). If your interested in learning more please go to https://www.divistock.com. Our whitepaper, business plan, and explainer video are listed there.
So basically you guys help create security tokens for their ICO's by replacing the typical Utility tokens ? Why do you think security tokens are the future ? It's a comparatively new concept and haven't been experimented yet.

All we need is for you to believe in Divistock. If interested you can email us at contact@divistock.com, reply to this thread, message me here, or message me on telegram @Nano1778.
Believing in DiviStock is secondary,believing in security tokens is primary.It's very risky to predict the future of the company at this point.
Nano1778 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:16:44 AM

We are looking for partners in our venture. Right now we are simply a startup with a concept. All we have is 2-3 people with drive and a company that has just been incorporated. We are looking for people such as ourselves who believe in the project, and the technology behind it, who will be able to bring valuable skills to our team. These skills can include but are not limited to: blockchain development; blockchain, ico, law, and business advisory; investors or investor connections; and management. All we need is for you to believe in Divistock. If interested you can email us at contact@divistock.com, reply to this thread, message me here, or message me on telegram @Nano1778.

I might be interested in management, but i have a question, why would anyone use this instead of ethereum tokens?

Because ethereum tokens are not the solution to everything. You could pay a developer hundreds or thousands of dollars to tokenize an asset with ethereum that no one would trade unless your a company holding an ICO rather than an IPO, in more time, and without a specialized exchange/platform. Or you could have all those features plus more while being available to normal investors looking to tokenize their assets, all for free.
Nano1778 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:18:51 AM

So basically you guys help create security tokens for their ICO's by replacing the typical Utility tokens ? Why do you think security tokens are the future ? It's a comparatively new concept and haven't been experimented yet.

All we need is for you to believe in Divistock. If interested you can email us at contact@divistock.com, reply to this thread, message me here, or message me on telegram @Nano1778.
Believing in DiviStock is secondary,believing in security tokens is primary.It's very risky to predict the future of the company at this point.

We definently think it’s the future of blockchain technology and securities markets. But we do not do anything yet, we are simply a concept that has been incorporated. We are very early stage.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 05:45:03 AM

Because ethereum tokens are not the solution to everything. You could pay a developer hundreds or thousands of dollars to tokenize an asset with ethereum that no one would trade unless your a company holding an ICO rather than an IPO, in more time, and without a specialized exchange/platform. Or you could have all those features plus more while being available to normal investors looking to tokenize their assets, all for free.

That's not really an answer to why yours is better, more to why theirs is worse.   :/

You should hire someone to proofread posts for you, because your English needs improvement.

Do you have funding already or how much do you think it will cost to design and how long?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
DavidSurf

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:23:51 AM

Bounty programs, creating communities, good devs, etc. All great points!
Nano1778 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:43:26 PM

That's not really an answer to why yours is better, more to why theirs is worse.   :/

You should hire someone to proofread posts for you, because your English needs improvement.

Do you have funding already or how much do you think it will cost to design and how long?

Well it was an answer to how our project will be better than just using ethereum tokens by describing how ours is superior for the specific purpose of tokenization.

My English is definitely fine, there’s no need for me to hire someone because an misplaced comma or 2.

We do not have funding yet, but we can get started on development for just 30k-50k and that will probably carry us to the ICO phase.
Nano1778 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:44:09 PM

Bounty programs, creating communities, good devs, etc. All great points!

Yes that is what we are trying to accomplish right now. Smiley
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 01:21:59 PM

My English is definitely fine, there’s no need for me to hire someone because an misplaced comma or 2.

Your English is far from "fine" - if you're going to be vain I'm not going to bother helping you any further...  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Nano1778 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:28:10 PM

Your English is far from "fine" - if you're going to be vain I'm not going to bother helping you any further...  :/

It just doesn’t really pertain to the topic so I’d rather not go into that here. There is no need to comment about it any further.
Nano1778 (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:35:06 PM

Also an FYI, team members/partners will, of course, be getting a portion of team tokens, ICO funds, and if a partner then profits.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: