Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:35:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a loan 2.5BTC  (Read 577 times)
Emomorfar (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:44:08 PM

Hi,

Im looking for a loan to startup my mining equipment netshop.

Going to sell:

PCI-E Risers USB 60/100cm cables
Dual PSU cables
Fans (in future)
Usb wifi adapters (in future)

Also got a friend who will make Mining cases in aluminium/steel, that is gonna be up for sale. We are gonna start working on the prototype next week.

Im sending from Sweden (think im the first one in Scandinavia). Got my first shipment on my way (got delayed 2 days) of 100 Risers i have sold 50% the first week. And i also got people interested of around 30% but havent payed yet. I can send you details on my first shipment if you want to check that everything is legit.

The website is www.hashsweden.net (fully functional, but far from 100% complete. Working on it everyday)

Im open for all proposals regarding interest and lending time. But keep in mind i need some time on me. I really hope someone believes in me and are willing on lending me this.

Best Regards,
Benjamin "Emomorfar" Wallin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AvalonMiner

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:49:54 PM

Unfortunately I cannot lend you the coins but I wish you all the best success with your business Smiley
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:50:37 PM

Hi,

Im looking for a loan to startup my mining equipment netshop.

Going to sell:

PCI-E Risers USB 60/100cm cables
Dual PSU cables
Fans (in future)
Usb wifi adapters (in future)

Also got a friend who will make Mining cases in aluminium/steel, that is gonna be up for sale. We are gonna start working on the prototype next week.

Im sending from Sweden (think im the first one in Scandinavia). Got my first shipment on my way (got delayed 2 days) of 100 Risers i have sold 50% the first week. And i also got people interested of around 30% but havent payed yet. I can send you details on my first shipment if you want to check that everything is legit.

The website is www.hashsweden.net (fully functional, but far from 100% complete. Working on it everyday)

Im open for all proposals regarding interest and lending time. But keep in mind i need some time on me. I really hope someone believes in me and are willing on lending me this.

Best Regards,
Benjamin "Emomorfar" Wallin

What are you putting up as collateral?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Emomorfar (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 09:00:19 PM

I have a computer with following equipment:

2x 7970
990FX Fatality pro
850 XFX PSU
8GB RAM
FX 4350 CPU
128GB SSD

I would sell instantly if i wouldnt be able to pay in time, i also got my salary which comes in handy every month. Can send ID and Documents on whatever you want, you name it.

That would be my colleteral.
Emomorfar (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 09:04:48 PM

Unfortunately I cannot lend you the coins but I wish you all the best success with your business Smiley

Thanks man appreciate it!
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 09:08:35 PM

2x 7970
990FX Fatality pro
850 XFX PSU
8GB RAM
FX 4350 CPU
128GB SSD

I would sell instantly if i wouldnt be able to pay in time, i also got my salary which comes in handy every month. Can send ID and Documents on whatever you want, you name it.

That won't do it, unless you are prepared to send the computer to a trusted third part (escrow) who would keep that computer until the loan has been completed, this is safety for both parties preventing the following: A. Lender doesn't run away with computer. B. The person requiring the loan doesn't run with the money and keep the computer.

Also, remember that you are asking for a 2.5BTC loan which is the equivalent to $2,124 (current rate at time of post). Therefore, you would need to provide collateral which is either equal or more than the loan itself. Unless, you do provide sufficient collateral and use a third party escrow then it will be very unlikely that you receive a loan.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 09:11:04 PM

2x 7970
990FX Fatality pro
850 XFX PSU
8GB RAM
FX 4350 CPU
128GB SSD

It's only collateral if the lender or agreed third party escrow holds items.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Emomorfar (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 09:15:49 PM

2x 7970
990FX Fatality pro
850 XFX PSU
8GB RAM
FX 4350 CPU
128GB SSD

Sorry im new this have no clue first time i do it.

I could send 2x 7970's worth maybe 500$ and my watch worth maybe 800 dollars, guess its not enough. But thats what i can give as a collateral, and ID/Documents on salary etc. Guess im not gonna get the loan, but it was worth a try!
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 09:22:45 PM

2x 7970
990FX Fatality pro
850 XFX PSU
8GB RAM
FX 4350 CPU
128GB SSD

Sorry im new this have no clue first time i do it.

I could send 2x 7970's worth maybe 500$ and my watch worth maybe 800 dollars, guess its not enough. But thats what i can give as a collateral, and ID/Documents on salary etc. Guess im not gonna get the loan, but it was worth a try!

Would you just hand over your car keys or $2100 to some stranger at the local McDonalds?

Albert Einstein
Emomorfar (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 09:25:40 PM

Absolutly not, moderator you can close this thread! I'll come back when i got a better collateral!
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 09:26:55 PM

Absolutly not, moderator you can close this thread! I'll come back when i got a better collateral!

You can close it yourself at the bottom. With proper collateral you will get your loan. Good luck!

Albert Einstein
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: