Bitcoin Forum
June 05, 2024, 01:29:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POW] EOS Classic : Make EOS Decentralized Again!  (Read 10866 times)
orchideja75

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:06:34 AM

How many coins a day can I get if I have  RX580? . I want to understand how profitable it will be for me.
I'm not going to hype on this coin but since last week I'm getting only a quarter of what I mine only last week. About 500+ coins to 130-110 coins today at 30mh/s.
There is no profit mining EOSC as today, only how much coin u can get.
That is until it goes to an exchange.
interesting information. Thank you for this report. I wonder how much we can make on this. I will wait for listing on the  exchange.
ivanovdwall

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:14:51 AM

It is not clear why this coin is needed.
The EOS itself is still very damp, why should he fork?
teamzeropoint

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:33:02 AM

new-new EOS! where do I get some of this?? Grin
Eavassabevelli

Activity: 191

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:06:07 AM

Not even a word to my question whether a PoW based EOS is needed and if it is, why do you think so?
Yes, I would also be very interested to get an answer to this question. I will wait for an answer from the developers
Garthanjes

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:10:10 AM

Not even a word to my question whether a PoW based EOS is needed and if it is, why do you think so?
Yes, I would also be very interested to get an answer to this question. I will wait for an answer from the developers
an interesting project, I think it will help me in the development and more accurately help me make money.
Genanateldi

Activity: 193

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:17:43 AM

an interesting project, I think it will help me in the development and more accurately help me make money.
well, this is the most important thing for me and I will wait for the tokens to come out on the exchange. In the meantime, you can better study the project
Gentiahaecer

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:22:53 AM

well, this is the most important thing for me and I will wait for the tokens to come out on the exchange. In the meantime, you can better study the project
I agree with you. Since you can not buy tokens, you just have to wait.
Georysimu

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:33:23 AM

but it will be possible to produce tokens if you have the equipment for this.
TentallyMooN

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:41:19 AM

This project allows developers to create and optimize applications of a decentralized type in an incredibly fast and simplified way.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:42:03 AM

projects that have a bright future ,I am looking forward for this project

It is too early to talk about the future, but after the release of the exchange everything will be clear.
TentallyMooN

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:43:04 AM

The main thing is not to wait too long. After all, none of us want to wait a long time
Haziandlaralma

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:52:09 AM

The main thing is not to wait too long. After all, none of us want to wait a long time
I think the developers understand this and the listing on the exchange will be carried out as soon as possible
Heanniellielch

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:40:27 AM

I think the developers understand this and the listing on the exchange will be carried out as soon as possible
I think they understand that this will need to be done as soon as possible. I hope that the price of the token will quickly go up
Heburestana

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:59:21 AM

I'll go see what conditions they offer. I was just about to mine those coins.
Hillerini

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:07:50 AM

Hi devs. I'm interested on this project. I'll watch this to watch what is going to happen.
Yes, the idea is in fact interesting, but you need to wait for exchange
Iannumone

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:15:56 AM

Hi devs. I'm interested on this project. I'll watch this to watch what is going to happen.
I think it will be quite soon. But in any case, this coin should be in my portfolio.
Ingerair

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:22:40 AM

I think it will be quite soon. But in any case, this coin should be in my portfolio.
Well, you can not buy a coin now so now you can only wait until the token is released on reputable exchanges
Isoksaxelletta

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:26:20 AM

Well, you can not buy a coin now so now you can only wait until the token is released on reputable exchanges
What are the announcements about this? Why don't the developers let us know about it?
Jachinkam

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:35:55 AM

What are the announcements about this? Why don't the developers let us know about it?
I think they're working on a project. But in any case, the coin is very promising for me
Jeadouslend

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:41:49 AM

I think they're working on a project. But in any case, the coin is very promising for me
It is too early to judge this. Most likely I will just watch the development of this project. Perhaps in the future me that the interested in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: