Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:59:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POW] EOS Classic : Make EOS Decentralized Again!  (Read 10864 times)
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:22:29 AM

A great coin. I understand that you can not buy it, but can it be mined? I'm right?
Yes exactly. The site has recommended pools for mining. And also there are a lot of pools right in this thread.
And how many coins can you get with 1060 3GB? I have such a farm and I would like to try this business.
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:26:20 AM

A great coin. I understand that you can not buy it, but can it be mined? I'm right?
Yes exactly. The site has recommended pools for mining. And also there are a lot of pools right in this thread.
And how many coins can you get with 1060 3GB? I have such a farm and I would like to try this business.
Well, it's best to turn on for a few days and try what will come of it. And maybe you can get money back for your equipment very quickly.
angrygerl

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:31:08 AM

Well, it's best to turn on for a few days and try what will come of it. And maybe you can get money back for your equipment very quickly.
Maybe so and maybe not. The risk is certainly there, but the coin has every chance of becoming popular. So I will participate in this.
Bureatonic

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:35:55 AM

Maybe so and maybe not. The risk is certainly there, but the coin has every chance of becoming popular. So I will participate in this.
in any case, it's worth trying. I heard a lot of stories when people returned all the cost of equipment for 1 month thanks to new coins.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:44:20 AM

in any case, it's worth trying. I heard a lot of stories when people returned all the cost of equipment for 1 month thanks to new coins.
Well, here the coin almost guarantees its popularity due to the popularity of the EOS. That's why I'm thinking of buying tokens and making money on it.
Cktinsougan

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:48:11 AM

An excellent coin and it can have its popularity. Sorry I did not manage to get them on time. Now I'll wait on the exchange.
As I understand it, in the near future the token will be added to the decentralized exchanges. Will wait.
If the demand is present DDEX, Etherdelta and Forkdelta will surely list it, the token is still new and it  needs a good marketing strategy to get investors to believe in the project .
Well we'll see. Trading volumes on such exchanges are usually low, but for the beginning it will be enough but later it will be necessary to think about listing on popular exchanges
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:26:55 AM

If the demand is present DDEX, Etherdelta and Forkdelta will surely list it, the token is still new and it  needs a good marketing strategy to get investors to believe in the project .
Good marketing campaigns, and bigger community will help bringing EOS Classic to DEX.
I hope it will be so. So I want to buy these coins in the near future. I will follow how it works.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:32:56 AM

Interesting project. I'll wait for the token to appear on the exchanges. I wonder what the price of the token will be after this. I will continue to follow the company's news.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:47:14 AM

The idea looks rather promising!
Blameless job, sober job, engaging vision.
Yes, the idea is just great. I think the project has every chance of success. and I will continue to monitor how this project works. I think the price of the token will grow after the release of exchanges.
Eavassabevelli

Activity: 191

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:51:38 AM

The idea looks rather promising!
Blameless job, sober job, engaging vision.
Yes, the idea is just great. I think the project has every chance of success. and I will continue to monitor how this project works. I think the price of the token will grow after the release of exchanges.
Well, I will mine the tokens now. And after that I'll try to sell on the exchange. Let's see what happens from this.
Garthanjes

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:59:00 AM

I think the price of the token will quickly go up, the project has every chance of becoming popular. Unless, of course, the team does not fail us and will continue its development.
Genanateldi

Activity: 193

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:05:34 AM

I think the price of the token will quickly go up, the project has every chance of becoming popular. Unless, of course, the team does not fail us and will continue its development.
how many tokens will the team receive? Will they have their own token pool? I did not hear anything about it.
Gentiahaecer

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:17:44 AM

Interesting project. Do you have partners or a link to any business? I just wanted to know how this all will work and why this coin is needed.
Georysimu

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:22:52 AM

I'm review in concept on your project, It's actually nice!
Unblemished activity, acquainted project, pretty good idea!
The idea is really interesting, but what will be the implementation I will look at. I think the price of the token will quickly go up
seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:30:18 AM

such tokens only create solid blockchain etherum and benefit the team alone they just want your money and then leave old wounds to people interested in this damn project

what did you review and what did you say good from this project?
or you just pursue a post for the campaign that you follow

The idea is really interesting, but what will be the implementation I will look at. I think the price of the token will quickly go up
token will rise quickly?
like an overlap expert who can predict the future lol..  Cheesy
do not make dirt in this forum by giving unprofitable post to chase bounty

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:25:20 AM

such tokens only create solid blockchain etherum and benefit the team alone they just want your money and then leave old wounds to people interested in this damn project

what did you review and what did you say good from this project?
or you just pursue a post for the campaign that you follow

token will rise quickly?
like an overlap expert who can predict the future lol..  Cheesy
do not make dirt in this forum by giving unprofitable post to chase bounty
Well, surely no one knows. Maybe he will not grow up at all. So no one knows exactly how this will work.
Haziandlaralma

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:31:09 AM

An interesting project but I do not yet see any results from the developers. How are you going to promote this coin?
Heanniellielch

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:40:43 AM

How are negotiations with the stock exchanges going? Do you already have any announcements or successes?
Heburestana

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:44:11 AM

How are negotiations with the stock exchanges going? Do you already have any announcements or successes?
I read that the token will be added to the decentralized exchange in the near future. And this is not difficult to do.
Hillerini

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:54:02 AM

I read that the token will be added to the decentralized exchange in the near future. And this is not difficult to do.
Well, this is a good step, we will wait from the developers for at least one stock exchange. So you can see the price of the coin and from it to it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: