Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:46:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POW] EOS Classic : Make EOS Decentralized Again!  (Read 10869 times)
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:27:52 AM

Greetings! Their idea is quite engaging in my view.
Impeccably website, absorbing results!
while talking about something early. Let's see how the project will show itself after entering the exchanges. Now I do not even understand what the price of this token will be.
Do you think it could be something like EOS? Or will it be less? I will follow the growth of this project.
I think the price may well be 1 us dollar. But after entering the exchanges, we will be able to learn more.
Cktinsougan

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:48:06 AM

Greetings! Their idea is quite engaging in my view.
Impeccably website, absorbing results!
while talking about something early. Let's see how the project will show itself after entering the exchanges. Now I do not even understand what the price of this token will be.
Do you think it could be something like EOS? Or will it be less? I will follow the growth of this project.
I think the price may well be 1 us dollar. But after entering the exchanges, we will be able to learn more.
Well this is also excellent! And I will follow this project and think the price of the token will quickly go up after the market goes up.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:05:26 AM

It's just a great project and it will help me in development. That is, it will help me make money.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:16:08 AM

It's just a great project and it will help me in development. That is, it will help me make money.
But this is the most important thing for me, but in fact I do not yet understand the future prospect of the project. So I will follow the news.
orchideja75

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:37:13 AM

But this is the most important thing for me, but in fact I do not yet understand the future prospect of the project. So I will follow the news.
yes now it remains to mine these tokens or wait for an exit on exchanges. I think we can do nothing more.
Eavassabevelli

Activity: 191

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:54:35 AM

yes now it remains to mine these tokens or wait for an exit on exchanges. I think we can do nothing more.
Well, we'll wait and see how it all works. I think the project has every chance of success. I think the price of the token will quickly go up.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:58:52 AM

Main net is live according to available information on website. It was highly centralization in EOS which which help this classic version to attract more and more to get the benefit of that original idea. Public testnet has been deployed to test new features shows that significant development has been in all this period. What is next week's coming soon will remain to see.
Garthanjes

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:16:11 PM

Main net is live according to available information on website. It was highly centralization in EOS which which help this classic version to attract more and more to get the benefit of that original idea. Public testnet has been deployed to test new features shows that significant development has been in all this period. What is next week's coming soon will remain to see.
Well, let's see how this decentralization will work in practice. I think the project has every chance of success.
Genanateldi

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:44:48 PM

Well, let's see how this decentralization will work in practice. I think the project has every chance of success.
Well, this is the main idea of this project as I understand it. I think the price of the token will quickly go up if the team fulfills its promises.
Gentiahaecer

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:02:24 PM

Well, this is the main idea of this project as I understand it. I think the price of the token will quickly go up if the team fulfills its promises.
Yes, I hope so and it will be and the team will be able to launch the project. I'm ready to buy tokens for myself.
Georysimu

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:18:54 PM

Greetings all! The project will be successful. Certain idea, engaging job!
The idea is really interesting. I think she will make it very easy to make money on everything.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:33:23 PM

a wonderful project with a great perspective. I'll look at how this project develops and wait for the token to appear on the exchanges.
Haziandlaralma

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:47:21 PM

a wonderful project with a great perspective. I'll look at how this project develops and wait for the token to appear on the exchanges.
Now you can mine tokens for yourself and then sell them on the exchange. I think this is a good option.
Heanniellielch

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:51:48 PM

It's nice that the project has such prospects. I think the team will do everything possible to make the project popular in a short time. I'm ready to support the project now.
Heburestana

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:58:53 PM

It's nice that the project has such prospects. I think the team will do everything possible to make the project popular in a short time. I'm ready to support the project now.
Yes, if the developers are so good, then you can support them. I think it will be very profitable to buy these tokens for the future.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:07:30 AM

Those from EOS they have billions of dollars raised from investors. Of course there is no comparison between these but it will remain good alternative being cheap for many people to get the same features at low prices. All this depend on the development of this project how well it is made and presented to the public and investors in future.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:21:07 AM

I joined this business. I am interested to see how the founders implement the idea.
 Good luck guys!
Yes, I will also follow the development. The coin promises to be popular. I think the price of the token will quickly go up.

Do you have info on the "promise of popularity of the coin"? I can not completely figure out whether it is worth investing here. the idea is interesting. but I can not understand whether it will use humanity

How about I make a promise to you? This coin is going to hit a bad exchange and will die just a few weeks after that.
Let's see how it all works. I will follow the developments. When tokens come out for an exchange, you can say something.

The problem is that the harm will be done by then and innocent investors will have been dumped on.

It would be extremely unpleasant and I will continue to follow the developments .

Unpleasant is a pretty soft way to describe such actions. I would rather call it a scam.
mike0829

Activity: 161

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:49:29 PM

Exciting opportunity to say the least. I gotta say, I enjoy the community as well. I also love the fact that your project is not needlessly tech-y, everybody can easily understand the crux behind it. So easy to recommend to people.
potapo

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:59:08 PM

and how profitable will it be to mine these coins? I would like to understand how it all will work.

How do you expect anyone to tell you how profitable it will be to mine this? Nobody can predict how many miners will come, how much hash rate they will contribute and so on and so forth.
well, at least to understand how it will be profitable at the moment and whether it is worth doing it.

Sure but the numbers relating to profits from mining can also change very quickly.

course numbers can change constantly. stability is not completely thought out

Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:57:35 PM

Exciting opportunity to say the least. I gotta say, I enjoy the community as well. I also love the fact that your project is not needlessly tech-y, everybody can easily understand the crux behind it. So easy to recommend to people.

If you can understand this project you can also understand almost any other project. Why do you think this is easier to understand than others?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: