Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:49:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POW] EOS Classic : Make EOS Decentralized Again!  (Read 10864 times)
adi1972

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:22:07 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2018, 02:03:50 AM by adi1972

It is really good project!
Discerning business, engaging business.
Are u a bot? Pls reply.

I'm beginning to be pissed by bot-generated posts. Why the need to auto-genetate post if the whitepaper is already convincing enough.

If dev team really wants this thread to stay on top, then bloody post something yourself. Don't be f**king lazy. Make your project looks unprofessional.

I feel half of this thread is filled by bot-generated post.
Making it look more like a scam.....can't prove it, just seems like it.

Just to add, even with an anti-bot security measures when signing in, we still get bots.

Anyway eosc hodlers have to wait until Q1 2019 for the Eth-EOSC swap. If by Apr 2019 nothing happens, can just forget about this coin and move on.
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:06:21 AM

eosc is big scam

Well, my humble opinion, being classic and following the reasoning of other classic coins born through a fork, then what is your justification for it to be a scam?

this is not a fork of eos, this is a simple fork of eth.. another ethash coin without purpose.. called eos classic!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:13:31 AM

It is easy to shout out anything about any project. Any claim without being backed by any valid proof falls under spreading misinformation. We have seen lot of classic versions in past and most of them have performed well to justify those forks. Silence doesn't proof anything good or bad but time will tell everything.
Bull_Falaris

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:38:45 AM

Guys, I need your help. After upgrading to version 10.0.3, the wallet can not recognize all the blocks. Depends on 26-30%. I tried again to update my wallet. Replaced the backup copy. Did not help. Tell me how you can solve this problem. Huh

Surely make a backup of keys!!!, remove folders of a purse with handles and establish anew, and there will be to you happiness)))

Nothing helps, bro. Removed the wallet (also deleted folders "EOSC Wallet" and "EOSClassic"). After reinstalling the purse. Uploaded a backup to the "EOSClassic". But all these actions have not helped me. The wallet ceases to recognize the blocks after 26-30%. Friends, I really need help. What am I doing wrong? Help me please.
dragonhunt

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:45:40 PM

The extreme silence of the dev team is deafening. It makes us wonder if it is a scam.

I can't blame them for saying it's a scam.

The dev team should at least say something...anything. The silence is kind of over the top ridiculous.

To date, the thread starter, eosclassicio, has so far only 2 post for the entire bitcointalk forum.

What are you taking about  ? EOS classic is already in mew and check discord for updates. ! this is not a scam project.

https://cryptovest.com/news/eos-classic-is-the-fastest-launch-of-mining-mainnet-set-for-june-9/

Read this link those who doubt it!
adi1972

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:25:17 PM

But still I don't think the need for bots to post here.

So many new coins has promise the moon and falter after a few weeks/month.

Just being cautious because until we know the value of EOSC, miners continue to pay electricity cost monthly until next year.

Remember that.
potapo

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:26:47 PM

The EOS itself is a very promising project and maybe a future for it, but at its price I see that another drop in prices is expected

maximus55555

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:53:44 PM

Guys, I need your help. After upgrading to version 10.0.3, the wallet can not recognize all the blocks. Depends on 26-30%. I tried again to update my wallet. Replaced the backup copy. Did not help. Tell me how you can solve this problem. Huh

everything works. try to remove a purse and then the remained folders manually. establish version 10.0.3., synchronize a purse, only then make import of keys. can at you insufficiently empty seat on a disk? try to establish a purse for check on other computer if it turns out - means on the computer you do something not so.
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:50:38 PM

EOS has never been decentralized. Not possible then to make it decentralized again. They only have these 21 node operators and they claim that it is sufficient decentralization for most things that could run on a blockchain. Time will tell if that is true, but there is risk as I think it is still centralized even though there are 21 operators.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
DigiPools

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:56:53 PM

EOS Classic pool at http://eosc.digipools.org/

DigiPools EOS Classic (EOSC) Mining Pool eosc.digipools.org
High profitability EOS Classic (EOSC) mining pool with a 0.5% fee.

Lots of hashing power with a great community.

Also check out our other pools at http://www.digipools.org.

Enjoy!
DigiPools.org
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:04:00 AM

Best way to track the development is to have eyes on GitHub that makes everything clear. It is good to see they are very active on pushing commits and new things on daily basis. I see someone asked for exchanges which in my opinion will be seen after launch of mainnet in 5 weeks approximately. They are focusing on development more than other things which is visible.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:12:43 AM

eosc is big scam

Well, my humble opinion, being classic and following the reasoning of other classic coins born through a fork, then what is your justification for it to be a scam?

this is not a fork of eos, this is a simple fork of eth.. another ethash coin without purpose.. called eos classic!

Without any purpose how can people simply invest in EOS classic, without any further development of the platform? I don't find anything positive about the project and why people simply research before investing.
serii141193

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:52:49 PM

Exchange letsdocoinz.com/EOSC-BTC
mixerxxpasc

Activity: 263
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:10:23 AM

EXCHANGE Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
sbcandrew

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:52:29 PM

update wallet 10.5, wallet not work(((( Huh Error connection to NODE  Huh Huh Huh
gameboy366

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:00:04 PM

One of the quality projects around. Definitely supporting it. Hope the devs don't break our trust and keep bringing new updates to the project.

Also is there a developers fund ? I want to donate some.
wojtas

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:43:31 PM

update wallet 10.5, error connection  Huh Huh Huh
sbcandrew

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:03:58 PM

this is scam
oleg1xxx

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:49:25 PM

this is scam
WTF!!! NOT WORKING EOSC WALLET V.10.05 !!!?Huh
sbcandrew

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:06:21 AM

this is scam
WTF!!! NOT WORKING EOSC WALLET V.10.05 !!!?Huh

what is your internet provider ?? Randomly not ROSTELECOM Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: