Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:45:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 50GHS BFL Single working at 25GH  (Read 617 times)
lfcg83 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 09:00:21 PM

Hi everyone
This is my first mining rig and it wasn´t a good start. its a 50ghs BFL single that runs at 25.
i have an image of thebfgminer here http://s28.postimg.org/d77bbz1a5/bfl.png
Any idea what to do?
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bcp19

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:03:06 AM

Is this the first time you've plugged it in or did it use to run at 50 then slowed down?  If it slowed down, try cooling it off, like put it outside or in a fridge for 10 min or so.  If it naver ran fast, I'd suggest using the BFL dashboard to initiate an RMA. 

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 05:23:36 AM

Make this your last BFL purchase cause if you have to stick your miner in the fridge to get it working that kinda means you haven't got a real winner of unit right?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
lfcg83 (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 05:54:49 PM

thanks for the help, i think RMA it is...
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 12:56:50 AM

Have you tried to bounce the problem off of lightfoot Huh

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=336782.0

He may be able to help  Wink  An RMA may take awhile,start it anyhow & chat with lightfoot in the meantime  Wink

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
lfcg83 (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 03:02:22 PM

Finally resolve the issue. Put the machine in the fridge and when i reconnect it, all the processors turns on...
Now the fans run faster and make a lot of noise but i think its a good thing
thanks all for the help
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: