Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:38:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Whole new way of looking at altcoins worth cents!  (Read 69 times)
boyshx (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:49:35 AM

Hello folks,

I have been investing into he crypto currency since long time now and when it came to putting my money I always thought about the whole procedure twice, thrice and sometimes more than that. I research the coin, checkout the project insights and many more things which are important for us to know that the project is legit and will be long term shot with 100% or more profits in return.

This led me to think about the coins which are already in the Top 10 or also 20. But they were all (almost 90%) were above $ 1 value and thus wasn't much discounted for me to invest in.

Later on I started to observe that even undervalued coins who is having value less than 10 cents are worth investing. I saw their market cap and their daily volume patterns and do you know what I have observed? They are exactly the same as to the coins in Top 20 list or 50!

Thus it makes no difference between them whatsoever, and yo can just spend your money on them and earn back many more folds than you would do on coins with heavy values.

For example, REMME coin with value of only $ 0.020 is still having more than 500K USD volume on daily basis and also its total market cap is more than 10 ml, I guess REM coin is still best shot looking after its technical parameter.

Not only this REM coin is also running the marketing (post market) and thus capturing more and more market thus it may be big shot for the future.

What do you think about this strategy?
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:33:17 AM

They are always appreciated cons and worth investing into but many times such coins can turn down if the volume started to decrease suddenly in the long run. But I do like this analysis, as if the volume is good and healthy then there wont be any problems investing into such coins. These kind of coins can really be jackpots in the future if invested at the right time and with sufficient amount of money. It would be just fine as even couple of hundred dollars can get us huge quantities of such coins. The plus point in this regard os simple, whenever there will be movement of price by another cent then it will be many folds change on the portfolio thus making us bigger profits as compared to the costly coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Dmcuibap

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:42:40 AM

Hello folks,

I have been investing into he crypto currency since long time now and when it came to putting my money I always thought about the whole procedure twice, thrice and sometimes more than that. I research the coin, checkout the project insights and many more things which are important for us to know that the project is legit and will be long term shot with 100% or more profits in return.

This led me to think about the coins which are already in the Top 10 or also 20. But they were all (almost 90%) were above $ 1 value and thus wasn't much discounted for me to invest in.

Later on I started to observe that even undervalued coins who is having value less than 10 cents are worth investing. I saw their market cap and their daily volume patterns and do you know what I have observed? They are exactly the same as to the coins in Top 20 list or 50!

Thus it makes no difference between them whatsoever, and yo can just spend your money on them and earn back many more folds than you would do on coins with heavy values.

For example, REMME coin with value of only $ 0.020 is still having more than 500K USD volume on daily basis and also its total market cap is more than 10 ml, I guess REM coin is still best shot looking after its technical parameter.

Not only this REM coin is also running the marketing (post market) and thus capturing more and more market thus it may be big shot for the future.

What do you think about this strategy?
some coin in fake volume exchange so the Total volume will be false and not real Volume. Check it out first dude  Grin. You should learn how Blockchain cryptocurrencies work. Low price doesnt mean more profit and high price doesnt mean low profit
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1055
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:47:05 AM

I studied REMME for a bit and found out it can be a good investment opportunity at the moment.
It has a good trading volume, listed in 3 medium sized exchange and a good community around.
It would have a boost in volume while it get into a large exchange. So, it's a buy from my side.

sponge_bob13

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:23:09 PM

Yes the alts of smaller price can give much profit if you can choose one correctly and that is the most crucial part. Remme is a good coin as much as I know. Will consider it while investing next time.
ClarenceDo

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:08:08 PM

Actually they are really good for investment but many times it has been seen that the coin comes out as a scam or poor performer. Moreover the coin also fluctuated due to the increase or decrease in the volume of the trading. So I think long run prospect is not good for this coin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: