Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:57:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to scam people for money  (Read 1514 times)
costanos02

Activity: 518
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:08:52 PM

Yes your right to much offers, post fancy things in life results is scam, it's too good to be true. People must realize this kind of strategy, wake up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitadviser

Activity: 203
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:13:00 PM

i do not understand the nature of it, why ppl do it? they are smart to make something their own, but they make a choice to steal from others
andrino

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:35:46 PM

Oh man. People should have one direction not multiple directions because it should not fix mind. Although it is good strategy but I believe that it is not always applicable at all time. There should have better preparation to make the move clear and sound for success ending.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:36:49 PM

As you guys knows what system used in bitcoin I think so many scam can create by somebody, but the thing that you need to do for avoid your account from scam is just don't be so easy trust in person, project. Find out about any single thing that you wanna do.
Magiklair

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:39:23 PM

First when I saw your post I thought Why did you post such information) but then I understood your sarcasm. Thanks, it was really interesting to read it and I think that it was very useful for many of traders. Scams are everywhere today and we need to know how not to face it
bristlefront

Activity: 225

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:41:22 PM

You want money but you don't have a job, or you are to lazy to actually get one ? no problem because today i have a list of  things for you to do to easily scam people and run away with their money, so let's hop into it:

few examples:

you need to establish authority and wealth do that by showing some cool shit their broke asses can't afford:
Show pictures of yourself randomly flying in 1st class seats,show some pictures of yourself in a fancy restaurant
Show pictures of bank accounts with random numbers in them (bigger the better)
Show pictures of yourself working in different parts of the world.

now if you do these steps right people will buy any shit you throw at them...believe me ANYTHING!!
These gullible lazy bastards will think we’re ballin’ out of control and know the secrets to wealth! This is because poor people often equate “cool and expensive stuff” with some form of wisdom. Lol…dummies!

PS: If you failed to see my sarcasm by now i'm referring to these new promoters who claim they swim in dollars and promote shitty coins/products/ponzi sheme ect... (you can't believe how many people fall for it by the way)

wassa wasaa wsaa wsaauppp... BItconneeeect!!!!
You just need to be good at making phising websites or making a 'too good to be true' offers that could get people's attention that are sick on earning money on hard way. Sometimes they do pay for long time but it doesn't mean that this is not scam, right like bitconnect. Many attentions have caught by this trap but what happened in the end? 90% price drop. Sad for those poor idiots.

ttking

Activity: 324

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:44:31 PM

Hm, interesting ideas) laughing) Don't you think that some people will use them to do some bad things? Hope, not. Thanks for the positive post) It made me smile) I am glad that I have read it as it was really useful for me
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:45:41 PM

You want money but you don't have a job, or you are to lazy to actually get one ? no problem because today i have a list of  things for you to do to easily scam people and run away with their money, so let's hop into it:

few examples:

you need to establish authority and wealth do that by showing some cool shit their broke asses can't afford:
Show pictures of yourself randomly flying in 1st class seats,show some pictures of yourself in a fancy restaurant

now if you do these steps right people will buy any shit you throw at them...believe me ANYTHING!!
These gullible lazy bastards will think we’re ballin’ out of control and know the secrets to wealth! This is because poor people often equate “cool and expensive stuff” with some form of wisdom. Lol…dummies!

PS: If you failed to see my sarcasm by now i'm referring to these new promoters who claim they swim in dollars and promote shitty coins/products/ponzi sheme ect... (you can't believe how many people fall for it by the way)

This is a disgrace to the integrity of this forum. You are giving hints to those people which have no idea on how to do scam. Yet if you are a victim of a scam then that would be a lesson for you and try not to fall for it again.
dude are you serious ? a women is screaming in the clouds, how did you fail to see my sarcasm ?
Almost people don't have willing with what they have. They want increasing there asset and do a lot of stupid working follow who charming them that they will earning money - without not working. This is look like sweet sentences but no sense. People not working - country not growth, easy to understand.

pellor mas

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:51:42 PM

In this kind of scam where people flaunt their money and wealth to attract investors and earn money from them. This is very relevant and widely used today but there are still many people falling and being victims of this kind of action.
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:46:12 PM

You will know if it is a scam if someone invites you to join a business without doing anything and you'll get a high pay.Ii is a scam if they ask for a small amount and they promise you to get a big return.So be careful.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:28:34 AM

Funny but that's the reality we have now, only those who are literate will never gonna fall for this trick. The real problem is indeed lies from the poor illiterate people who doesn't have any idea what they are seeing and engaging. It's funny but very alarming to see many simpletons fall from this schemes.

jack wira

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:35:19 AM

Minipu orang sebenarnya pekerjaan yang tidak perlu di lakukan oleh siapa saja..tp kalau memang terjepit ekonominya hal itu sering terjadi namun apapun alasannya minipu itu melanggar hukum.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:53:12 AM

sarcasm in whole way, some read only the first part, the op here is indirectly opening our eyes on how to avoid scams by identifying some promising acts done by scammers, but sometimes sarcasms are confusing to narrow-minded people and the not so deep thinkers, well for the sake of the general users, you can reboot your pointers to be a direct hit against scammers unless you are avoiding same topic that already discussed this. nonetheless this serves as a reminder to help people to identify some what scammers do just to attract investors.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Cryptomilz
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:23:09 AM

You will know if it is a scam if someone invites you to join a business without doing anything and you'll get a high pay.Ii is a scam if they ask for a small amount and they promise you to get a big return.So be careful.

Unfortunately some scams are well packaged you don't even see it coming.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:54:38 AM

Sarcasm aside one should still know the basic on how a person will be scammed whether learning the thing that they do or just getting aware of it. And what did OP let us know is that the basic things scammers do to get money from people and if you take that thing and apply it in your everyday transactions you will be less likely to be scammed as you already know the things that scammers do.
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:31:52 AM

you should not do that because it will make a lot of people lose and it is better for new players like you should be able to be careful with cryptocurrency that has a concept like that coin.
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:12:38 AM

You want money but you don't have a job, or you are to lazy to actually get one ? no problem because today i have a list of  things for you to do to easily scam people and run away with their money, so let's hop into it:

few examples:

This is a disgrace to the integrity of this forum. You are giving hints to those people which have no idea on how to do scam. Yet if you are a victim of a scam then that would be a lesson for you and try not to fall for it again.

What are you talking about? It is just a normal scheme in this field and I think majority of us knew that thing. Why would be a disgrace if it can also help the people to be aware to this scheme. If they knew it then the victim percentage of it will lessen.

btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:43:19 AM

Not because you become a victim of bitconnect meaning you can make this kind of malicious thread,why giving a hints to make advantage for the weaknesses of others?this is unfair and i hate reading this.

Better shut up your mouth and stop crying for being a victim because this wont help you to recover your losses

HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:09:26 PM

you should not do that because it will make a lot of people lose and it is better for new players like you should be able to be careful with cryptocurrency that has a concept like that coin.
These are considered bad actions. Bad expressions often have bad results, which are indispensable in life. I think we should consider and take measures to minimize these people.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:34:45 PM

It is nice that you came up with this. People who are attempting to get rich quick without even doing anything will always fall victim of scam because they are always attracted to the high Yield promised without knowing that it often looks too good to be true.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: