Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:03:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to scam people for money  (Read 1517 times)
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:49:13 PM

you should not do that because it will make a lot of people lose and it is better for new players like you should be able to be careful with cryptocurrency that has a concept like that coin.
The OP is quiet sarcastic and this post is actually not helping people to scam. This is what happening in the real world, so many good pictures knowing that its fake of course. So many greedy people posting on social site that they own a lot of coins but in the end, they just want to scam you. Don't be a victim of those shit, be literate about cryptocurrency and invest on your own.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 01:38:14 AM

give them a fake project, with a big profit guarantee. then from the fake project, someone can take money from people who are deceived and put their money.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
MedicineVNT

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:43:16 AM

Only legitimate jobs and only the real workers are they worth the money so we should not cheat or do illegal things to make money so they really exist. dont scam people for money
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:51:27 AM

You want money but you don't have a job, or you are to lazy to actually get one ? no problem because today i have a list of  things for you to do to easily scam people and run away with their money, so let's hop into it:

few examples:

So with that, be careful choosing crypto to become an investment because not all coins have good reputation and prospects in the future. See and look for information regarding the promoters of a coin so we know and can make the right decision to start investing in cryptocurrency.
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:12:23 AM

I don't know why people have no conscience in scamming people. Scammers and hackers are the cancer of our society. They make money came from the wallet they have stealed. They don't care for the people who they scammed. In fact, they don't know if that money they get will be the last money of that people. I really hate scammers because they don't work for the money that they got.
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:23:18 AM

Your right lazy people still believes in that kind of scheme, they don't learn from it or from their previous experienced. Why still believed in easy money? There is now such thing  as free lunch, you have to work and earn it, not just by sending a little amount of money or believing in big amount of return profit. Before joining those beautiful and promising profit guys, ask yourself of why and how their going to make money that fast? where did they get those money that they will use to a return big profit by investing? Don't be scam, don't believe in instant money.
victoryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:02:54 AM

Do you think that making money with fraud can last long? And if you cheat a day you will be punished by law and you will go to jail if you cheat on others, we have the right to get rich but we should not cheat.
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:13:07 AM

There are people want to be rich with a simple task and no effort that's why many of them scam people and get their money in a simple way then people are no brains cheated on the crook that's why they lose their money right away and cry at the end.
coinxwife

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:23:10 AM

Yes many have a big promises to those people who are usually not been educated in crypto,they entice you without your knowing that it can harm into your investments,.so be aware of those deceptive people.,so as for now i am scared too to invest there re some people who tries to negotiate with me in investing but i ignore them i am not sure of those if it is a legit or a scam.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:37:23 AM

I Can feel you dude,because like you i am a victim of bitconnect too

But its not right to put this kind of thread that sounds to be encouraging people here to do scamming though im sure you're only sarcastic because of the rampant scams thats in this environment nowadays but still not good for the noob and greed here to give idea about this
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:57:20 AM

They try to involve you in a good project and so investment and tell you that it has a big return your money will have a big profit in just a months or more so for that they scam you already,and for your think that it is very much good for you and they encourage you a nice income then you committed on them,,so better be aware of those crafty mouth.
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:21:15 AM

You want money but you don't have a job, or you are to lazy to actually get one ? no problem because today i have a list of  things for you to do to easily scam people and run away with their money, so let's hop into it:

few examples:

you need to establish authority and wealth do that by showing some cool shit their broke asses can't afford:
Show pictures of yourself randomly flying in 1st class seats,show some pictures of yourself in a fancy restaurant
Show pictures of bank accounts with random numbers in them (bigger the better)
Show pictures of yourself working in different parts of the world.

now if you do these steps right people will buy any shit you throw at them...believe me ANYTHING!!
These gullible lazy bastards will think we’re ballin’ out of control and know the secrets to wealth! This is because poor people often equate “cool and expensive stuff” with some form of wisdom. Lol…dummies!

PS: If you failed to see my sarcasm by now i'm referring to these new promoters who claim they swim in dollars and promote shitty coins/products/ponzi sheme ect... (you can't believe how many people fall for it by the way)

wassa wasaa wsaa wsaauppp... BItconneeeect!!!!

This is a disgrace to the integrity of this forum. You are giving hints to those people which have no idea on how to do scam. Yet if you are a victim of a scam then that would be a lesson for you and try not to fall for it again.

What are you talking about? It is just a normal scheme in this field and I think majority of us knew that thing. Why would be a disgrace if it can also help the people to be aware to this scheme. If they knew it then the victim percentage of it will lessen.
I also agree with you. All the mentioned ways are the tools what scammers use in reality. Awareness is indeed the most important thing in order to keep oneself safe on internet. Though some people will learn how to scam but it won’t work as others will learn how to spot a scam so one way or the other, scammers are doomed by this article.

DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:33:07 AM

Scam is becoming a norm in the cryptocurrency space, more reason why I always advocate for  regulation in the space, My stand is to be out if the offer sound too good to be true or you get involve with amount you can afford to loss, also quickly take profit with you capital and allow others token to run.
bitcoinMyLife

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:12:49 AM

you should not do that because it will make a lot of people lose and it is better for new players like you should be able to be careful with cryptocurrency that has a concept like that coin.
The OP is quiet sarcastic and this post is actually not helping people to scam. This is what happening in the real world, so many good pictures knowing that its fake of course. So many greedy people posting on social site that they own a lot of coins but in the end, they just want to scam you. Don't be a victim of those shit, be literate about cryptocurrency and invest on your own.
Seems you have great knowledge and you can caught any scammers. I don't want to work as a scammer thanks for tips but instead of working on it we can use these point to caught any scammers.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:24:32 AM

Do you know that it will require more work for you to get all the pictures at the spots you listed?  In fact, you will make more money using the energy to do good work than scamming. Act wisely.

Those required pitchers they can easily get it by spending a small amount on freelance sites so those are not big issues.

There are a lot of people in this online world waiting for the opportunities to scam others and make an easy money. We need to use our common sense to understand which one is a scam and which one is realistic. In this world making money is not so easy so if someone is saying they can make easy money without doing any work then it is a BS story.

Even though what OP has mentioned are outdated tricks but still, some people may fall on these tricks.
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:15:36 AM

The more money you have, the more fraud, the more carefully we are with everything. Especially the provision of identities and images to the bad guys, and nothing called free .
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:33:56 AM

The more money you have, the more fraud, the more carefully we are with everything. Especially the provision of identities and images to the bad guys, and nothing called free .
Unfortunately this does not apply to all, even when the government has issued some guidelines and warnings both the rich and the poor are easily become victims from this scam because they always see one thing and that is fast and easy returns. If they see that their money "will be working for them" it is an easy and attractive sales pitch for them. Some people even know that what they are entering is a scam and is taking advantage of it as they are somewhat the first ones who to discover that scam (hyip) and they will recruit a lot of easy victims for them for the referral commission. I don't see this scams stopping anytime soon as there are a lot of willing victims out there.
chomli

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:44:40 AM

few examples:

you need to establish authority and wealth do that by showing some cool shit their broke asses can't afford:
Show pictures of yourself randomly flying in 1st class seats,show some pictures of yourself in a fancy restaurant
Show pictures of bank accounts with random numbers in them (bigger the better)
Show pictures of yourself working in different parts of the world.

now if you do these steps right people will buy any shit you throw at them...believe me ANYTHING!!
These gullible lazy bastards will think we’re ballin’ out of control and know the secrets to wealth! This is because poor people often equate “cool and expensive stuff” with some form of wisdom. Lol…dummies!

PS: If you failed to see my sarcasm by now i'm referring to these new promoters who claim they swim in dollars and promote shitty coins/products/ponzi sheme ect... (you can't believe how many people fall for it by the way)

wassa wasaa wsaa wsaauppp... BItconneeeect!!!!

haha,,!,, yes your method works and it's true that humans just can't resist shit they can't afford
tubig123

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:32:35 PM

We cannot blamed the people who using scam style for money because this kind of people is so much talented in a bad ways but in order to the law scam should be not allowed to join in any projects because it can affected the image of business like bitcoin.
Odik_sidik_04

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:47:26 PM

There are lots of scammers here.So all we need to do is be observant in your surroundings.Do not trust easily even you know him/her.Trust only yourself when it comes to money.Do some research/study if you wanted to invest on something.Scammers will do everything just to earn money.So be smart and careful in all you do.
according to the experience, my friends have been deceived, they want to expect high profits so that everyone can easily trust and give their money for investment. but I suggest that you don't do it, look for money as it should. if you have a little money you can trade.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: