Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:21:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where i can find the best ico's  (Read 122 times)
HAPPY COIN (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:08:42 AM

Where i can Find the Best ico

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:12:58 AM

you can find the best ICO on ICO rating sites, you can search for information, analyze and research every ICO available through website:
1.ICO Drops
2.ICO Bench
3.ICO Holder
Azzhan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:14:55 AM

https://icodrops.com/
I suggest you follow the icodrop site.
This is a fairly objective site, so you can refer to their ratings.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:21:44 AM

you can check rating on ICOdrops,ICObench

also do your own research before you invest in any project.

As per my research uncloak project is looking solid.

boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:13:58 AM

you can find the best ICO on ICO rating sites, you can search for information, analyze and research every ICO available through website:
1.ICO Drops
2.ICO Bench
3.ICO Holder

I am not demotivating or demoralising anyone here but these services are not too trustworthy and one shouldn't be trusting them of the chart. These services are always paid reviews and thus most of the time each and every ICO that is listed here gets the voting more than 4.0 and thus it always feels like we are in the heaven and getting legit ICO to invest.

ICO investment always starts with your own original research. Its not big thing to do, just read out loud about the ICO roadmaps, check for the uniqueness of each ICO, be selective to the whiteapaper and see whether that kind of whitpaper is already present or not. Few simple tricks can lead your investigation to the trusted ICO.

Try to check Announcement section for all your information needs.
sheryl18

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:32:14 AM

I'm in the ICO Bench looking for someone who says 80% sure is not a scam because it's learned that it's good before he's looking and joins especially with bounties because most of them are scams.
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 07:09:26 AM

Looking at this market conditions and much volatility in bitcoin, most ICOs listing much discount price compare to its ICO price, almost just 5-10% ICO that can give you good listing gain. For that purpose you can use the ICO rating sites as a reference but should not relay much on any rating site because that rating sites have paid reviews and they will not give any guarantee about any ICO will give you good profit. So I will advice you to research your own about any project. You can study their white paper, road map and check how experienced the developer and advisory team. You can check its telegram, twitter and Facebook accounts how much people joined with that project. And if you feel all things goes right then think to invest in any ICO.

Monetniy

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:18:09 AM

I always used our remarkable forum for search of ICO or the website bountylord. If it's necessary to learn ratings and popularity of the campaign, then welcome to icobench. I think this information to you will be enough to watch the best ICO for myself and to choose them according to positive rating.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:22:50 AM

ICO review sites could be best shot but I prefer to go and see an ICO by myself.

I am always following all the bounties which are published by the mangers like Sylon and CSbounty services. There are two reasons for following their bounties one is they have high throughput of the bounties and second one is that they are always paying you on time no matter what happens.  Wink

So you may wanna screen out the bounties in that fashion or you can always create your another method of researching the bounties and investing your time on them.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
a_t_e_e_b

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:28:52 AM

check out the announcement thread in Bitcoin talks check out sites like ico bench
if you are looking for a good ico do check out asura it is here to change the esport gaming world the crowdsale is now active it is based on neo and will definitely do great do check it out
pokemoso

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:35:00 AM

Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available.
I spent some time to study SafeCrypt ICO. I think this ICO could become one of the best this spring, because of several reason:
 1. This is cryptoexchange. And this cryproexchange has some advantages compare to existing ones: instant transactions, lowest fees, absolute anonimity, large select of crypto assts and others.
 2. They lead very good ICO policy.
 3. THey have Adequate and reasnable bonus rates.
read more here https://safecrypt.io/r566
Bonheur

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 11:43:26 AM

1.ICO Drops
2.ICO Bench
3.ICO Holder

I am not demotivating or demoralising anyone here but these services are not too trustworthy and one shouldn't be trusting them of the chart. These services are always paid reviews and thus most of the time each and every ICO that is listed here gets the voting more than 4.0 and thus it always feels like we are in the heaven and getting legit ICO to invest.

ICO investment always starts with your own original research. Its not big thing to do, just read out loud about the ICO roadmaps, check for the uniqueness of each ICO, be selective to the whiteapaper and see whether that kind of whitpaper is already present or not. Few simple tricks can lead your investigation to the trusted ICO.

Try to check Announcement section for all your information needs.
İ agree.these sites are not to be trusted in my opinion.at least not completely.there were incidents when an expert of a big site happen to be working with a project that plagirased their white paper and that ico got very good ratings.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: