Bitcoin Forum
August 21, 2024, 06:16:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need someone to call retail tiger direct pay with card in exchange for my BTC!  (Read 814 times)
Trance (OP)

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 11:57:57 PM

Their stupid website doesnt allow me to purchase gift cards with Bitcoin and nobody inside the store wants to trade BTC for fiat because they think its a scam!

If ANYONE wants to make a good deal I just need a stick of ram for my control PC for a mining operation and I will send a greater % in BTC for the $50ish paid over the phone to the manager to pay for my ram! (if you do a chargeback, that's on you!)

PLEASE send me a private message and I will give you my phone number and you can paid for my part over the phone and I will send the Bitcoin immediately after!

(if you do a chargeback, that's on you!, you can still keep the BTC obviously, Just saying ** DONT RECOMMEND DOING THAT tho **)

I will ALSO TIP and vouch for reputation if someone helps me!!

Desperate to get my network back up and running! Just need a stick of ram that will be quite cheap! $40-60! (will send 10% more in BTC!) (not even going off LocalBitcoin market prices but the cheapest price of any exchange at any point in time today!)

Thanks in Advance!

Some people are so poor ALL they have is money
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 12:09:27 AM

Tiger directs website takes Bitcoin directly...
I'm not sure I understand your problem...
At gyft.com you can buy amazon gift cards with btc and buy your ram there. Their fastest shipping option is ludicrously fast I ordered a power supply from them on friday and it will be in my hands on monday.

People thinking Bitcoin is a scam XD XD XD XD

You can also pickup a single stick of ram on craigslist for 10-20$

keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:32:07 AM

Wouldnt it just be easier to have someone buy the stick and ship it to you rather than the whole hassle? Or maybe just pay with cash since thepurchase is relatively small.
Trance (OP)

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 04:33:39 AM

Tiger directs website takes Bitcoin directly...
I'm not sure I understand your problem...
At gyft.com you can buy amazon gift cards with btc and buy your ram there. Their fastest shipping option is ludicrously fast I ordered a power supply from them on friday and it will be in my hands on monday.

People thinking Bitcoin is a scam XD XD XD XD

You can also pickup a single stick of ram on craigslist for 10-20$

I ended up trading the BTC in the store to one of the techs!

Some people are so poor ALL they have is money
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: