Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 03:20:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TANZO - social marketplace for handmade goods  (Read 44940 times)
TANZO Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:13:19 PM

Indeed this is a very good project and looking forward to its growth in the future.Great work

By what time would this project be setup fully ?

Hello,

At the moment we are putting some final touches. Our private sale starts by the end of next week.

We are preparing an announcement for our ICO start date. It should be posted in a couple of days.
TANZO Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:13:48 PM

Indeed this is a very good project and looking forward to its growth in the future.Great work

By what time would this project be setup fully ?

Hello and thank you for the question.

Yes, TANZO is 100% decentralized platform.
asp933
Copper Member

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:19:58 PM

Looks interesting.
Do you have plans for solving common issues for artists? Often it is the issues of finding decent shipping, customs forms, risk of damage, that prevent artists from selling outside of their local areas.
TANZO Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:38:47 PM

Looks interesting.
Do you have plans for solving common issues for artists? Often it is the issues of finding decent shipping, customs forms, risk of damage, that prevent artists from selling outside of their local areas.

Hi,

We are solving most of the issues regarding trading, trust, verification, cost of fees and many others. Shipping, custom, and risk of damage, unfortunately, is out of our hands for the moment.

However, we are planning to establish partnerships with shipping companies in major handmade market regions and ground standards for transportation products that are purchased of TANZO platform.

Wellderly

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:40:38 PM

An interesting project that focuses on a unique niche. Just wondering how would you curate the supply of the handmade goods?
viethaaitv

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:47:30 PM

Platforms that crafters and customers can trade with confidence!
tarber0

Activity: 150
Merit: 7

BAANX

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:48:14 PM

I just read the topic TANZO and reach to this result that, this is an upright project and will be so valuable in the future. As you said that this is totally decentralized… and in this view I want to ask that would it be a decentralized just likes BAANX?Huh??
When it would be launched?Huh

BAAN►X | The Cryptobank Revolution (http://www.baanx.com)
►ANNOUNCE (http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3052592)
ScryptoChannel

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:49:46 PM

Do you have french whitepaper please ?
airdropwallpaper

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:50:50 PM

Great to see that craft market is getting on the blockchain, removing middlemen and solving problems for buyers and crafters. Will the platform be available in various languages as well?
TANZO Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:54:50 PM

An interesting project that focuses on a unique niche. Just wondering how would you curate the supply of the handmade goods?

Hi,

TANZO’s main goal is to become a synchronized social platform, based on a completely decentralized trusted system, which ensures that all parties involved in any given transaction are equally protected.

On TANZO platform we are doing identity and craftsmanship verification to guarantee the authenticity of each item. You can find out exactly how that works on our Whitepaer: https://tanzo.io/assets/pdfs/Tanzo_Whitepaper.pdf

TANZO Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:57:10 PM

Hello,

We have our document only in English at the moment. We are planning to translate them into several other.
TANZO Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:03:13 PM

Great to see that craft market is getting on the blockchain, removing middlemen and solving problems for buyers and crafters. Will the platform be available in various languages as well?

Hello,

TANZO will be one global platform. We want to help crafters from all over the world to be able to show and sell their creations on a trusted platform.

The language barrier is a big one. One of our plans for the future is to be able to provide AI that solves translation issues!
YTwein

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:04:08 PM

Many projects appear interesting, from this it becomes joyful. Thank you! I wish you success. I will continue to follow the development. And wait for the good news
supperkyo89

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:05:32 PM

Do you have vietnamese whitepaper please ?? When can I receive my bounty ?
TANZO Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:10:15 PM

I just read the topic TANZO and reach to this result that, this is an upright project and will be so valuable in the future. As you said that this is totally decentralized… and in this view I want to ask that would it be a decentralized just likes BAANX?Huh??
When it would be launched?Huh

We are not familiar with that project. But, yes, TANZO is a fully decentralized platform.

Our private sale is staring by the end of next week. You can register on our website www.tanzo.io and receive full information.

ICO dates are not set yet. We are preparing an announcement that will be published in a couple days.

TANZO Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:12:02 PM

Hello,

We have our document only in English at the moment. We are planning to translate them into several other.

That's great, looking forward to that.

What is the nature of your need for french translation?

SIR1962

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:26:51 PM

Hi! I hope the project will benefit people.
jeanvux

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:09:20 PM

Hand made goods are often not given much attention but they contribute greatly to the GDP of many nations. I believe this project will provide a market place that will bring more light to this area of business. I love the concept because the power of creativity will be showcased and this time, at a global level.
Roman8883

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:11:43 PM

A place for talented people who need to be supported. The goal of the project is exactly this!
texgeek

Activity: 515
Merit: 202

in BTC we trust!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:12:38 PM

How is the difference between this project and a lot of others with same concept ?

I not found any difference.

open to virtual work
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: