Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:34:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Listing on Cobinhood  (Read 155 times)
Eraldo Coil (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:44:08 AM

As of June 7, 2018, one of my coins got listed on cobinhood. That was the first time I was able to hear about it because I only focus on big exchanges like binance. What can you guys say about Cobinhood exchange site? Is it good or bad?

lendahawkins

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:48:43 AM

Cobinhood is a exchange that made without fee for every transaction. I believe cobinhood is pretty good but its not really popular like binance.

emmiebrizzie

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:28:33 AM

Cobinhood is a exchange that made without fee for every transaction. I believe cobinhood is pretty good but its not really popular like binance.

I believe it will be popular in the nearest future considering its free for transactions
khendjer

Activity: 157
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:43:21 AM

If they do not begin to charge fees in the near future, they have every chance of becoming a popular exchange, like Binance, as the absence of trading fees is their main strategy for customers engage.
It is also interesting how soon they will start to charge fees, since no service can work completely free of charge. Probably as soon as they get to the list of top exchanges. Don't think they will offer their services without fees forever.

Sparklins4u

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:47:28 AM

cobinhood exchange is ok and their support is amazing, it has a user-friendly interface and the withdrawal time is very fast. it will be a very popular exchange in the nearest future if they work on their volume.  i often make use of it.
Oyali

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:50:36 AM

The exchange is based on the coin Cobinhood (COB) with a market cap of 20 million at the moment of writing. So I think that they have a long way to go if they want one of the top 5 exchanges. The most important feature of this exchange is that is allows trading without fees.
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:54:27 AM

I traded there a few times. Good exchange, nice interface. The volume depends on what kind of coin it is. I think that it will continue to develop.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:21:24 AM

Cobinhood is one of the exchanges with great potential. For the moment, they are doing everything very smoothly.

harrypot

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:49:26 AM

From my perspective i think cabinhood is a dynamic exchange and its performance also good. They always develop them self. It makes them popular.
angelfaria

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:29:52 AM

Yes, Cobinhood is a grat platform for crypto exchange. Their most unique feature is that they do not charge any fee. Soon, it will be much popular.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:31:34 AM

As of June 7, 2018, one of my coins got listed on cobinhood. That was the first time I was able to hear about it because I only focus on big exchanges like binance. What can you guys say about Cobinhood exchange site? Is it good or bad?
cobinhood I think is very good, the transaction is faster than major exchangers
I like to use cobinhood when I want to sell coins for ETH
and I have also invested in COBINHOOD ICO

lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:34:17 AM

No trading fee but has a high withdrawal fee (.001 btc for bitcoin withdrawal) and has a low volume. But all in all it's okay for me.
kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:36:30 PM

I believe it will be popular in the nearest future considering its free for transactions

I think it is free for now so maybe soon they need a fee for transaction because they want to be popular using that.  When too many person always use that exchange, they haven't anything to do is to transact even it has some fee.

This is the reason they need to become a popular because of too many exchange, they want to be at the top before they put some transaction fee.
DanyJr

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:53:16 PM

Cobinhood is doing well in the market. It has gained many responses from the investors of the market of crypto currency. The interface is really good and the time of the withdrawal is less. It has a chance to be popular in the future. If they charge very low fees then it will be so popular like the Binance and others.
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:55:50 PM

Cobinhood is just a small exchange but it's still fine if you wanna trade on this exchange. I just trade on this exchange few times so I can't say too much about it but everything was fine to me Cheesy.
No trading fee but has a high withdrawal fee (.001 btc for bitcoin withdrawal) and has a low volume. But all in all it's okay for me.
0.001 BTC for BTC withdrawal is really normal dude Smiley. I don't think it's too high cause it's the same withdraw fee of so many exchanges right at the start like Bittrex or Binance Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: