Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:24:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Prices for 2019 March 2020  (Read 414 times)
Snake9999

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:57:22 PM

Are you a prophet? Or entertainers. I think your opinion can only be interesting and meaningless. I think Ethereum has value before 2020. But after 2020, he will be surpassed.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Brivwe

Activity: 182
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:21:18 PM

I do not know much about this because I know it is very difficult to predict the price of Ethereum but I am sure Ethereum can be good in the coming year and can get a good profit and thus you can invest in Ethereum with long-term
belovni@gmail.com

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:32:01 PM

In 2019 it's going to be around 500 $ or 600 $, but at the end of summer 2019 it could go up and raise very much, but Eth has to touch an absolutely bottom of the price, after this people will invest like animals.

KJMZNine

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:36:49 PM

Very hard to say where the price of Ethereum will be in march 2020. I think we could be in a bearish market and Ethereum could trade arround 1k USD after it saw some crazy pump action in 2019 to 2k or 3k USD. People will be in panic like today and a lot of guys will sell the bottom Cheesy The circle will begin at that time, but let's see what really will happen Cheesy Can't wait for these days!
muid03

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:14:40 PM

Now eth get dip and need to recovery...this day is bad day for eth holder...but technology is amazing...may it recovered soon...just hold and stay safe guys
Open4lies

Activity: 552

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:23:16 PM

I agree with you that the exchange rate of Ethereum will be the same as scenario 3, in 2018 the ETH rate will only increase to $ 5,000. 2019 and 2020 are difficult to predict, but $ 3,331 and $ 7,268 are achievable if the ETH is trending higher. And I hope that the ETH will rise in the future and become the most popular crypto in the world, surpassing Bitcoin.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:38:46 PM

I mean those predictions are all so high,

What happens if the network can't handle mass adoption, or if ADA etc end up becoming the dominant DAP chain,

In essence Ethereum would vanish pretty much the same way Nokia did in the fact of Samsung and Apple.

Predictions are well and good, but I will be amazed if ethereum hits 31,000 in the next few years.

Although stranger things have happened.
iASIC

Activity: 308

AMA BCT

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:40:14 PM

Ethereum price for me in the year of 2019 and 2020 is good snd very high. In next year the price possible become more than $5000 while  in the year of 2020 the possible price of the ethereum is between $7000-10,000. But it depends to the people if they buy ethereum or not.
In my opinion, the price of the coins will not be so high, the highest ETH threshold in my estimation can only be $ 2000. They are completely common coins and are suitable for many ICO projects. But the price will never rise to 6k-7k $
BattleZeo

Activity: 350

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:11:17 AM

Ethereum price prediction: 2018, 2019, 2020
Ethereum is fast emerging as a major cryptocurrency. In the last few days, it has scaled new heights quite consistently. Also, in the calendar year 2017, it is risen by about 3600%. This is one of the main reasons why most of the investors are also looking at Ethereum as a long-term investment bet.

scenario 1 :

In the current year that is 2018, it is predicted that Ethereum would reach around $ 2500. By the end of next year that is 2019, it is expected that Ethereum would be somewhere around $ 14,000. Similarly, by the end of the year 2020, it is assumed that Ethereum would be around $ 31,000.

scenario 2:
The current price of Ethereum is around 607$. It has reduced a bit after rising to $ 1200. As per some of the predictions online, by the end of this year 2018, Ethereum would be around $ 1900. Similarly, in 2020, it would be around $ 5500.

scenario 3:
if we used the price gains of the leading social/technological innovations like Facebook, Smartphones, ...
in 2018, ETH is 1500$  in 2019 is  3331$ and in 2020 will be 7268$
I don’t expect ETH to grow so much. I think In 2018 ETHs maximum price is 1k and that’s quite difficult to reach. And I am sure there is exchange attacked or bankrupted in the future.

R3ffun

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:49:38 AM

Ethereum price prediction: 2018, 2019, 2020
Ethereum is fast emerging as a major cryptocurrency. In the last few days, it has scaled new heights quite consistently. Also, in the calendar year 2017, it is risen by about 3600%. This is one of the main reasons why most of the investors are also looking at Ethereum as a long-term investment bet.

scenario 1 :

In the current year that is 2018, it is predicted that Ethereum would reach around $ 2500. By the end of next year that is 2019, it is expected that Ethereum would be somewhere around $ 14,000. Similarly, by the end of the year 2020, it is assumed that Ethereum would be around $ 31,000.

scenario 2:
The current price of Ethereum is around 607$. It has reduced a bit after rising to $ 1200. As per some of the predictions online, by the end of this year 2018, Ethereum would be around $ 1900. Similarly, in 2020, it would be around $ 5500.

scenario 3:
if we used the price gains of the leading social/technological innovations like Facebook, Smartphones, ...
in 2018, ETH is 1500$  in 2019 is  3331$ and in 2020 will be 7268$
This price prediction is really amazing but this is not possible prediction because we don't predict the next year and 2020 prediction. Last year also many experts are said Bitcoin will reach 50k USD in 2018 and Ethereum will 5k USD in 2018. But current scenario all the tokens and coins are fluctuating so we should wait for few more months automatically it will normal that is more than enough to me.
with the development of Ethereum is able to continue to increase will be very potential to bring Ethereum into a fairly expensive price going forward. so it would be very advantageous to have Ethereum and support it for its much more advanced upcoming advancement.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:17:57 PM

unlike the increase in previous years, by 2019 the ethereum is predicted to rise slightly. in 2019, the price of one coin equals $ 2000. Just up 39 dollars only. but that's better than free fall as happened to bitcoin. I also estimate that the price of ethereum will be able to exceed the number I mean before.
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 12:27:18 PM

All of those scenerios should not be taken into consideration for long term investment, especially price predictions. I look at the project instead of its price and the market to decide whether it is good investment for next years.

readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:24:11 AM

I do not know much about this because I know it is very difficult to predict the price of Ethereum but I am sure Ethereum can be good in the coming year and can get a good profit and thus you can invest in Ethereum with long-term

I do not like making any predictions but I have a belief that Ethereum will double and even triple its price in 2019. Close to 2020, it might cost over 2.500 dollars.
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:40:40 AM

We cannot predict the price because of its volatility but Ethereum is one of the best altcoin. It has a place for a positive marketplace.
bitbouillion

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:42:27 AM

I think $ 1500-2000 is the first crucial stage to fix. BTC's dominance will be a big measure.

mobilezz

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:58:57 AM

The second option is the most suitable and the most realistic. It is necessary to understand that this year it is the most important for him to show his growth to the previous level, in order to increase investment,  in time  can and in principle should increase more dynamically.

atomicgroup

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:13:01 AM

Very good prediction for ethereum but I doubt if ethereum will reach those price in the years predicted because it is not easy to predict in crypto because the market can take any shape at any time but with the potentials that ethereum has, I believe by the end of his year, the price will be $1000, in 2019, it will be $2000 and by 2020, it will be between $3500-5000.
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 10:14:18 AM

The exchange to usd cannot be precisely predicted but if the market value of bitcoin increases then the value of altcoin like eth will up , its a common phenomenon in crypto that the core of the exchange is still held by bitcoin ,all maybe already know this kind of exchange and the fluctuations remain in its path

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
doublekilltriple

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:11:25 PM

Are you a prophet? Or entertainers. I think your opinion can only be interesting and meaningless. I think Ethereum has value before 2020. But after 2020, he will be surpassed.

yes, a prophet or entertainer… i think it is very hard to predict for so far. 1k by the end of 2018 and no further
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:01:26 AM

As far as i know untill today cryptocurrencies did not goes up steady and also it is not going down slowly. When the time for going up is comes it will eventually goes up and when the bear is comes it will crash. So i believe that ethereum can reach $5000 price but it will eventually happen within 6 month that year. The year of bullish i predict is arround 2021 or 2020. 2018 and 2019 we will see up an down on range $400 - $700.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄