Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:55:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 5058 times)
ScryptCC (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 12:56:16 AM

https://scrypt.cc/images/logo2.png
Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining

Scrypt.CC is a commodity exchange website which allows trading of alt coin mining facilities, KHS Trading.

Scrypt.CC gives it’s users the following benefits:
No trade fees.
All KHS start mining immediatly after purchase.
All KHS still mine even if they are in a sell order.
Prices based on supply and demand.
No setup required.
Payouts in BTC every 10 minutes.
Helpful and friendly support staff.

Great for investors/miners:
No setup required.
No cooling or space-related problems.
No electricity bills at the end of the month.
We always mine the most profitable coins so you get the most out of every KHS.
At the moment of this post ROI is in 6 months! 17% / Month
Sell your KHS at any time.

Great for traders:
No trade fees.
Reliable and fast trading platform.
Earn mining rewards even if KHS are in a sell order.

Upcomming features:
Tutorial on how to use our API.
Site in multiple languages.
Mine a specific coin.
Make public our 0% fee pool for all scrypt coins, including a auto profit switch function.

Scrypt.CC provides a great referral program, earn 5% of all mining rewards your referred users earn!

All KHashes are safely stored and maintained in 2 secured data-centres.

We hope you'll enjoy this new service. Should you have any questions or suggestions, we'd be most happy to receive them through our forums, support@scrypt.cc or our live support chat!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dottom

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 08:15:53 AM

The calculator on your site seems shows only half the profit of mining Litecoin, and Litecoin isn't the most profitable.

For example, put in 1000 KH/s and compare to any popular scrypt coin calculator. 
brianbbad

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 07:48:55 AM

For this service, are you using scrypt ASIC devices, or just traditional scrypt-mining hardware?
MysticalCockFungus

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 03:43:18 PM

This seems major fishy and ponzi schemeish. Its seems that you dont actually have any Kh/s but your selling Kh/s at a riduclous rate and doling out the ""mining profits"" which are practically nothing for the amount your customers are paying because you know full well nobody is making a ROI.

That being said, by all means prove me wrong, provide pics of your data center's with your rigs and enable owners to actually choose and divert their mining power to which ever coin they want. Otherwise I suggest everyone takes extreme caution when dealing with this company.

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
brianbbad

Activity: 423

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:51:04 AM

Anybody in the forums tried this yet?
FarmerKaine

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:36:56 PM

I have 225 khs with these guys right now.  I'm very skeptical about everything, and I am about this as well.  It seems legit so far, and payouts are happening every 10 minutes exactly.  There's no way to check the pool we're on, or the coins we're mining, as all payouts are in BTC, but the return has been about even with CEX so far, and I can cash out at any time.  I plan on getting to about 1000khs, then holding for a bit to see how things play out.  If all goes well, this is a solid investment.  If not, ...  live and learn Smiley

If you *do* sign up, I'd appreciate a referral click through on the banner.  It only pays out a 5% bonus, but every % counts!  Thanks!

http://scrypt.cc/banners.php?b=1&u=ERVDHkp3kCBxh0cbZyGR3LO6jH0nMOZL

DjPxH

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:41:09 AM

Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining

Scrypt.CC is a commodity exchange website which allows trading of alt coin mining facilities, KHS Trading.

Scrypt.CC gives it’s users the following benefits:
No trade fees.
All KHS start mining immediatly after purchase.
All KHS still mine even if they are in a sell order.
Prices based on supply and demand.
No setup required.
Payouts in BTC every 10 minutes.
Helpful and friendly support staff.

Great for investors/miners:
No setup required.
No cooling or space-related problems.
No electricity bills at the end of the month.
We always mine the most profitable coins so you get the most out of every KHS.
At the moment of this post ROI is in 6 months! 17% / Month
Sell your KHS at any time.

Great for traders:
No trade fees.
Reliable and fast trading platform.
Earn mining rewards even if KHS are in a sell order.

Upcomming features:
Tutorial on how to use our API.
Site in multiple languages.
Mine a specific coin.
Make public our 0% fee pool for all scrypt coins, including a auto profit switch function.

Scrypt.CC provides a great referral program, earn 5% of all mining rewards your referred users earn!

All KHashes are safely stored and maintained in 2 secured data-centres.

We hope you'll enjoy this new service. Should you have any questions or suggestions, we'd be most happy to receive them through our forums, support@scrypt.cc or our live support chat!

So when is the referral system will be working? 1 month later, and it isnt working properly.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TheCleanGame

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:20:55 PM

So when is the referral system will be working? 1 month later, and it isnt working properly.

The referral system on the current beta site has a few issues, yes.  They've been addressed and the fixes are going in on the new site face in a few days.

Currently...
When a referral puts their khs up for sale the system misses payments on the mining rewards it's still generating until it sells.  These rewards are not being posted properly on all accounts.

Some referral payments are showing up properly in the payment tracking but are not being posted to the account btc balance properly.  Admin has been doing manual audits to keep things current.

Scc has waaaaaay more people in the beta than they planned support staff for, please be patient.  Once the site goes live there'll be support staff available 24/7 or close to it.

Appreciate the patience everyone has had through the recent turbulence Wink  Lombriz set up a chat that works for us, regardless of how hot and heavy the ddos attacks get.  webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#scrypt.cc or just open an irc client and go to #scrypt.cc on FreeNode's server.

Almost there folks..  Smiley  Open your free account and come watch the fun through the ddos storms. Smiley  Scrypt.CC?ref=baagt  
Pure Awesomeness!!!

Keep it Clean! Cheesy

NO CONTRACT Mining shares, Multi-Scrypt Coin Mining. Scrypt.CC?ref=baagt (been banned from pm/posts, just to let you know)
zenojis

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:25:02 AM

I have put a small amount on this website and received payouts. I have not tried withdrawing yet. I am worried because of a couple things. There is no proof of an actual mining operation. All payments and payouts are in BTC even though it's a scrypt mining operation. The owner is completely anonymous. Some people have claimed that the amount you receive from your kh/s don't match the amount you'd receive from a normal mining pool closely enough. Why use a .cc domain? However, this website looks more promising than any other scrypt cloud mining sites I've seen. Seems to be secure-minded. The admin/support post on the chat box a lot.

I want to end this post with one question. If the website is legitimate why wouldn't the owner want to prove legitimacy by posting proof of the mining operation?
TheCleanGame

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:09:32 PM

I have put a small amount on this website and received payouts. I have not tried withdrawing yet. I am worried because of a couple things. There is no proof of an actual mining operation.

Admin has offered a tour to anyone interested, sucks that it's in Brazil or I'd have already gone. Smiley

All payments and payouts are in BTC even though it's a scrypt mining operation.
It takes a lot more work to set up multiple exchanges for multiple scrypt coins than it does to dump to exchanges, convert to btc and withdraw to pay.

The owner is completely anonymous.
Not really... the place is owned by a company in Curitiba Brazil named MKT Tecnologia da Informação, go look it up.  Marcelo is Admin and it's his project (and buttocks if it fails).

Some people have claimed that the amount you receive from your kh/s don't match the amount you'd receive from a normal mining pool closely enough.
It's great isn't it?  It's usually more!  Scrypt.cc?ref=baagt is only about 5% of the operation of the parent company.  Mining profits reflect what you would get with a larger hashrate pulling in more blocks and you as a part of that pool.   Add to that the multi-coin switching software that mines the most profitable 3-5 scrypt coins of the moment and you get an average of about .5% a day in profits.

If your "Some People" pulled their calculations from the onsite Calculator... it doesn't do averages and only gives you the exact profits for the minute you're using it.  I've seen that range from over 21 satoshi's per KHS every 10 minutes down to 3 satoshis per KHS per ten minutes.  Since the coin switching software makes an analysis on all the coins every 60 seconds according to profitablility, it's been amazing how nice that average has been. Smiley

Why use a .cc domain?
Seriously? 

However, this website looks more promising than any other scrypt cloud mining sites I've seen. Seems to be secure-minded. The admin/support post on the chat box a lot.
Yep, helpful and happy admin... though admittedly stressed because of the last week's turbulence.  I get great vibes from Marcelo, not trying to hide anything from anyone.  Hop on webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#scrypt.cc and there are a bunch of us that have been there in chat with Admin for a while now. Smiley  You're welcome to join.

I want to end this post with one question. If the website is legitimate why wouldn't the owner want to prove legitimacy by posting proof of the mining operation?

Let me ask you...
If you'd planned (and budgeted) for a beta with a couple hundred to maybe a few thousand users and ended up with many more thousands than you'd planned for...  Would YOU post up pictures so the thousands of people waiting on them could sign up right away?

I wouldn't.  lol Smiley  If I were a scammer?  I would have put up ANYTHING by now...   can you imaging how many people are waiting on those photos?  Staggering.  Open a free account at Scrypt.cc?ref=baagt now folks and watch all those people pay more for KHS when the photos are posted. Smiley

Keep it Clean! Cheesy

NO CONTRACT Mining shares, Multi-Scrypt Coin Mining. Scrypt.CC?ref=baagt (been banned from pm/posts, just to let you know)
kained

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 07:29:21 PM

I have a referral link for people that would like to give scrypt.cc a try http://scrypt.cc?ref=baa8i

Thanks guys
beaknuke

Activity: 412

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:26:45 PM

Took the gamble earlier, transaction took a while but admin got it sorted in the morning when i woke up.  i beleive it is related to the recent API problems with some websites and wallets etc

I might get my money back over some times but just as good as the other well known  BTC online miners just Scrypt

My refer http://scrypt.cc?ref=baaRd

ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:26:05 AM

Site definitely looks interesting can anyone who has used this for a bit comment on successful withdrawals deposits and trades?
TheCleanGame

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:13:26 AM

Site definitely looks interesting can anyone who has used this for a bit comment on successful withdrawals deposits and trades?

Been on there 2 months now, about.

Deposits and withdrawals were just peachy up until Blockchain.info had their little snafu.  Scc is off their API now and using an in-house solution for withdrawals and deposits.  Withdrawals are 100%.  The new Deposit api is at 98% with a few deposits taking an extra 3hrs to get processed.

Should you get 5 confirmations on a deposit... please put in a support ticket for Admin and they'll process it when they're online.  Should go through in about 3 hours if they're not online though.

It's a timing issue that they're sure they'll get fixed tomorrow.

Meanwhile, work has once again begun on the new site-face, I'm to start work @4hrs/day on Monday, regardless of the end of Beta or not, and the team and Admin are hopeful that things will be launched by then. Smiley

Until I'm not hungry regularly... I'll still be looking for referrals to help me out up here in the mountains.  If you've bee hanging off creating an account before, now's the time to get in on the fun and profits. Scrypt.cc?ref=baagt is the link and the site has been nice and snappy with the additional ddos protection in place. Smiley  Come on by and enjoy!

Keep it Clean! Cheesy

balanghai

Activity: 364
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:40:14 AM

Prices are a bit rough now given that ASICS are flooding the stream at the moment.
DjPxH

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:22:12 AM

Anyone that register to this website thinking about investing in referrals promotion BEWARE

I've communicated with them multiple times, always having my tickets either deleted or a very small answer like "Referral ghs will be fixed next week)

I have referred over 60 users to scrypt.cc, this not including the one that didn't use my link but that I talked into.

I have a Referral KHS of 3,082.38736367 KHS... I have never seen any of this mine towards my balance.

I am not saying the website itself is a scam, far from it, but the broken referral system, the admin/mods fully aware of it and ignoring it makes it a SCAM for me.

I joined the website, like many other one before, buy puting my bitcoins towards promotions, ads, posts... instead, I highly regret now.

BEWARE

http://imgur.com/2ubMS3t

PRIMEDICE
DjPxH

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 10:37:22 PM

Quick update:

Despite what you may read on the forums or chat, things arent fixed and they are not paying referral as supposed.

SCAM!

PRIMEDICE
kained

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 09:33:51 AM

I've been getting my referral payments.

I think there was a bug with referrals??  Nevertheless, I've been getting my referral payments consistently.

I've made a video about scrypt.cc so people can learn more about it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJgUO0NUsnA
l8nit3
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 12:29:17 AM

have been waiting on a withdrawl payment to go through since 2014-10-18 18:32:01 (est) have been on the chat and "support" and gotten no answers other then "l8nit3, you are out of luck, you have lost your BTC" and "admin is long gone no admin 5 months".
Was quite happy with your service up untill this point, now im rather upset.
ryukamiho

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 04:03:07 AM

despite of the high fees maintenance they still have high fees for withdraw. instead of 0.0001 they charge 0.001. 10 times more they current fee from blockchain.

If you dont enter with a lot of khs you are screwed.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: