Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:38:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN price in December 2018?  (Read 558 times)
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:58:49 PM

Many predictions are voicing that bitcoin will reach 15-20k, but I do not think this will happen. Because of the big investors' concerns. Making the situation worse and not showing real potential until the middle of this year
Renal

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:06:48 PM

Bitcoin prices may drop below $ 7000. Because in the last few months we've seen bitcoin prices fall to $ 6000. But I'm sure you will not have a decline in Bitcoin prices below $ 6,000 as market demand begins to regain steady and my forecast up to december this year bitcoin will touch $ 10,000
Yeahnoh

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:09:11 PM

Lol and some also predict that it will be at a new all time low in December. There's no way of knowing what our crypo-market will be like next week let alone year-end, all we can do is hope for the best. I AM feeling pretty good about it though  Grin I hope my gut feeling is correct this time around, maybe then it'll also be a clear message to the nations that crypo isn't going anywhere Cheesy

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
adifariz

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:13:34 PM

to predict the bitcoin price. we need more data why bitcoin prices will rise to that prediction I do not believe in anyone's prediction because it's just information that is nothing more to believe. I want new positive data or news about bitcoin that I can trust. Just hope that bitcoin price in the coming December is at good value and high. But we do not expect more and think about it too. We can not predict, but we expect the currency to be of high value.
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:17:11 PM

Everyone are actively predicting the prices of the bitcoin for December 2018 to reach near 15k or to 50k, but there are many factors and technical signals to be triggered so that the price could reach over there.I agree that this time there are chances for the bitcoin prices to reach 15k again by the December 2018, but you need to trade with safety and with strict stop losses. I myself expecting the bitcoin to reach 20k by this december 2018 as the demand and trend both are showing bullish reversal signals on every dip which is a good indication of long term uptrend trend to continue.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:22:05 PM

According to some bitcoin analyst bitcoin will break all previous record in December 2018!

"BITCOIN WILL APPROACH THE $15,000 MARK BY DECEMBER 2018"
LINK : http://bitcoinist.com/bitcoin-price-prediction-expect-price-to-double-by-the-end-of-2018/

What you guys predict for December 2018 related to bitcoin price??

I think the price of bitcoin in december 2018 it will reach the 20k and will become higher  because the demand of bitcoin at the end of every year bitcoin prices always go up.

How nice to have such price increase on Bitcoin price come Dec.2018. Bitcoin had recovered from the ups and down on the market treed, with the good fundamental, stable market price, investors are coming in, the level of confidence is increasing on the day to day market trading, indicate, that Bitcoin  have very promising future in the trading market.
victoryana

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:24:39 PM

There are many members who predict that bitcoin's 2018 price will be a whopping $ 20,000 if we get that price in hand so its value will triple so that investors will benefit.
indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:25:27 PM

This is exciting talking about the peak season of the year with cryptocurrency. What could happen in these months of cryptocurrency. I will read some of the members comment on this thread verifying my concerns also or assumption on the bitcoin market price movement. As we all know that bitcoin market price is unpredictable just like what happen the fluctuation within the past few weeks.
bkrobottc1

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:33:47 PM

These optimistic forecast for that price of BTC will get 15000$ in December but I don't think so. Many people buy BTC at 20000$ in December 2017 and  it's not easy to get it up again
Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:36:19 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 03:46:24 PM by Nakedbitcoin

According to some bitcoin analyst bitcoin will break all previous record in December 2018!

LINK : http://bitcoinist.com/bitcoin-price-prediction-expect-price-to-double-by-the-end-of-2018/

I think that prediction can be true.  Because the month of December is the peak season. A lot of investor's are buying more bitcoin in the market for their investment. Their is a strong demand of bitcoin in the market, that is why their is a huges movement rise up the price value of bitcoin in the market, because the demand.
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:40:19 PM

Prices are not stable and news is mixed. Of course, we hope the price will be high in December, around 15-20K God willing
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:44:48 PM

Right now the volume of daily transaction is decrease by more than 40%.
But this is just not the market bullish time, i'm sure in Q4 this year, the price will be more than 15k or even 20k.
I'm sure bitcoin era is not over yet, there are still may future project
bibiqua

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:46:17 PM

Obviously, this guy is anxious about the fortune he "invested" in bitcoins and would like to sell them with as low a loss as possible.
19nataliya12

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:53:01 PM

Contrary to all the forecasts that were shouting about the terrible overbought market and the descending wave, bitkoyn is rapidly approaching the mark of 10 treasured thousands of dollars. Interpret this behavior in the following way: in view of the absence of a downward wave, and demonstration of a fastening above the resistance line, one can make a conclusion about further growth.
Carmenraggi

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:54:48 PM

if central banks, big commercial banks and political bodies will definitively clear the Bitcoin, it is almost useless to specify it, its quotations will increase dramatically
bots1

Activity: 906
Merit: 274

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:00:43 PM

Predictions are just a method of research through technical analysis and fundamental analysis, many people predict between $ 25,000 and $ 50k.
it is a fantastic value seeing some months of sharp decline. I think it's realistic, because many countries have started to accept bitcoin to be used as a means of payment transactions as well as commodities. you can see this: https://twitter.com/CryptoYoda1338/status/965210321735618562

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:02:14 PM

We are all here waiting for what will happen to Bitcoin by the end of 2018! whether the price will rise as of 2017 yesterday, or not. but my belief is that Bitcoin will rise more than that, and my prediction of Bitcoin will double or even triple the price of 2017 yesterday. we will all be waiting.
demenBTC

Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:04:15 PM

most likely the value will be reached in the coming December, the moment of December 2017 is sure to happen again, until the achievement of $ 20k and even other news that led to the value of $ 35k by the end of 2018

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

tee-rex

Merit: 526

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:38:33 PM

I see bitcoin prices anywhere between 12-15k $. Its my prediction based on earlier years.

If we break through the resistance at 10-15k dollars, we may go well beyond even previous ATH's which are around 20k now, provided there is enough momentum building up. This is certainly possible, but it is also possible that we will still be trading somewhere below 10k by the end of the year as we've been trading since February. And from my perspective, I think this is even more likely, and I'd say it is even better as stable prices accompanied with slow steady growth are more beneficial for Bitcoin's long-term success and wellbeing. In the latter case merchants will soon get interested in Bitcoin too, as a means of payment, not just speculators which are mostly interested in Bitcoin as a means of profiteering.
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:43:43 PM

I predict the price of bitcoin will reach 25000$ on December 12, 2018. Now people should buy bitcoin and store them. We will gain big profit when bitcoin price rising.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: