Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:57:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN price in December 2018?  (Read 562 times)
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:48:53 PM

They have revised it from $30,000 to $15,000,so if there is no anything happening till december,maybe this prediction will come true.But,as you can see,the prediction can change according the event that happen in crypto community.I hope there will be a good big news that will increase the price further.
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 04:50:16 PM

I see bitcoin prices anywhere between 12-15k $. Its my prediction based on earlier years.
This can certainly happen. But I hope that the price of the bitcoin will increase to $ 20000 or even the price will increase to $ 25000 by the end of this year.

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:54:13 PM

$20K-$25K could be possible this year,
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:54:40 PM

They have revised it from $30,000 to $15,000,so if there is no anything happening till december,maybe this prediction will come true.But,as you can see,the prediction can change according the event that happen in crypto community.I hope there will be a good big news that will increase the price further.
In 2014 with bitcoin at only $413, popular VC, Tim Draper predicted bitcoin to reach $10,000 in three years. This was fulfilled a month earlier than he predicated earning him a reputation among crypto fans. Though he didn’t categorically, predict a $25k Bitcoin in 2018.
Gabah56

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:02:45 PM

if you look from the experience in previous years. if not mistaken from 2014 to 207 at the end of each year of December the price of bitcoin and altcoin carve into space. we can almost make sure at the end of every year bitcoin prices will go up. hopefully at the end of 2018 bitcoin prices will rise to reach its highest price. which ever bitcoin reached at the end of 2017.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
Assface16678

Activity: 1414
Merit: 135

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:03:54 PM

According to some bitcoin analyst bitcoin will break all previous record in December 2018!

"BITCOIN WILL APPROACH THE $15,000 MARK BY DECEMBER 2018"
LINK : http://bitcoinist.com/bitcoin-price-prediction-expect-price-to-double-by-the-end-of-2018/

What you guys predict for December 2018 related to bitcoin price??
Uhmm. I think not but these are just speculations and I think that it will take longer for bitcoin to actually hit that mark right now. Bitcoin right now is having a hard time as we can see with the drastic fluctuations happening month after month. It is comepletely unpredictable right now and could actually fall even more. After all this horrible price drops let's just keep a straight face and hope for the best for us to get the best profit.

bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:04:52 PM

Oh, very difficult question...

I'm very positive in this so 15.000$ are still possible in end of 2018, but that requires new money comes into this market and stopping the weak hands.
Hidden

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:06:26 PM

is that the prediction true .. ?? I'm not sure if bitcoin can reach that price because no one can predict bitcoin prices because the price depends on buyer and seller demand I'm sure the price will be $ 13,000 only
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:06:50 PM

Some predict that the price of Bitcoin will be $ 15,000 in July. So some say the same thing for December. I think it's hard to know when Bitcoin's price will go up. But I know that once the price goes up to 15K, it will not fall again.
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:08:18 PM

According to some bitcoin analyst bitcoin will break all previous record in December 2018!

"BITCOIN WILL APPROACH THE $15,000 MARK BY DECEMBER 2018"
LINK : http://bitcoinist.com/bitcoin-price-prediction-expect-price-to-double-by-the-end-of-2018/

What you guys predict for December 2018 related to bitcoin price??
No one can't telling this but may be.crypto market mow stable between 7-8 k$.after December I hope that it can be happened.
let's see what happened in December.

Wahyu aep

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:09:27 PM

I believe in what the analysts write. Personally, my opinion is that bitcoin has formed a triangle and an upward bullish trend is formed on the chart. 3 touches in the tunnel now, I expect 4 or 5 to touch the resistance line, bitcoin will make a strong push to the level of $ 10,000 / and then it is important to keep the price flat for several days. Just hope that bitcoin price in December is at good and high value. But we do not expect more and think about it too. We can not predict, but we expect the currency to be of high value
Domanity

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:13:34 PM

if you look at the increase in Bitcoin prices at the end of 2017 yesterday, maybe at the end of this year Bitcoin prices can be the same as last year. I do not expect too much, the price can be the same as last year, I think it's good. why I say so, this is because I see the current price of Bitcoin is so hard to ride. so this year's price could be the same as last year it was good.
jowels0000

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:17:21 PM

Bitcoin price in december 2018, nobody can tell the price of bitcoin properly. Because Bitcoin prices may decline and grow, so nobody can say the price is right. But I think in december 2018 all records will be broken and the price will be highest.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:18:05 PM

I thought that bitcoin will reaxh new all time high by end of this year but until now it looks very hard for bitcoin to reach that value,still I will be happy if bitcoin reaches $15K mark because it will looks like the stable growth if ever happened but anything can possible in the crypto market.
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:19:57 PM

bitcoin price may be drop below 5000$ also. last year prices was good due to high demand. but now many countries banning bitcoin usage due to increase in scam . for this reason the price of 1 bitcoin may drop below 5000$. anything can happen in December month. but if we check the history there  are many drops and high rates.
check Wikipedia for details.
IF amazon start accepting direct bitcoin payment then i am 99% sure price of one bitcoin will up to 20k by year end
bimbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:20:02 PM

I believe also that the price of bitcoin will increase in the month of december 2018.My prediction will reach the highest price same as the last year's peak.I hope it will come true so that all will earn profits.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:33:21 PM

In my prediction, Bitcoin has had a slide way side in long term and The end of this year is the good time to it can break the down trend and hit new peaks

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
dutchkay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:38:13 PM

some also predicted 25000$ by December 2018. These are all baseless and why i say that is you can't predict bitcoin prices. If you have been long in this game you will really understand. They also predicted we are going to 3000$ by February and what happened. Now the same set of so called predictors are saying 25k$ and 15k$. if they see the market is doing well they will start their so called big price prediction and if it's not doing well they will be sounding their doom drums.
Motigbo401

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:41:41 PM

It is predicted that by December2018 it should reach $15,000
blozo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 05:43:32 PM

25K $ is my guess, then with an ETF announcement this year we can reach 50K $   Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: