Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:47:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DEEX EXCHANGE PERFORMING EXIT SCAM  (Read 79 times)
deexbuster (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:29:13 AM

Hello my friends the newest edition to decenteralized bitshares exchange is Deex Exchange. Recently they have lunched their alpha exchange and Deex token has been in trading for more than 20 days. After loosing it's %65 of ico value I checked the highest selling accounts. I discovered (by looking at the highest selling accounts on https://www.cryptofresh.com ) some accounts are selling more than %85 of the total Deex tokens that has been sold on bitshares exchange!!! After careful checking I have discovered that these accounts are all DEEX Exchange associates accounts. Please feel free to go to https://www.cryptofresh.com and check all the activities of the following users: myteam-1, bitcoin999, super-b, barzoy888, kira 2010, morti-45 and edikus1989.
Some of these accounts are selling DEEX Tokens on the exchange and some of them are using to transfer tokens that comes from DEEX directly! So far they have sold 1.78 million DEEX made 256 K USD. 2 accounts are still active and packed with 2 million more DEEX Tokens and they are actively selling in 50-60-90K volumes!!
We tried to reach the Deex Exchange team on their official Telegram channel and they claimed that these are in-team investors who are selling their own tokens (through official users accounts!!!!) because they are in need of money!! Further questions left unanswered and people who asked these questions are banned from their official Telegram Channels for good! Thank  God! the created events on blockchain can not be changed hence please go to https://www.cryptofresh.com and carefully observe and check the activities of  myteam-1, bitcoin999, super-b, barzoy888, kira 2010, morti-45 and edikus1989 You will see clearly DEEX is performing an Exit Scam or a very serious market manipulation!
Please follow the news on my twitter @BusterDeex ...
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:33:09 AM

Every week new decentralized exchanges pop up with either airdrop or ico, it doesn't surprise me in the slightest that scams like this happen.
Maybe a select group of people keep forking and setting up new exchanges.
Kudo's for blowing the whistle.
deexbuster (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:14:23 PM

Every week new decentralized exchanges pop up with either airdrop or ico, it doesn't surprise me in the slightest that scams like this happen.
Maybe a select group of people keep forking and setting up new exchanges.
Kudo's for blowing the whistle.

Yeah unfortunatley it happens. This one though sold 11.000 ETH worth of 60M Tokens. They opened up their Alpha version, headline some of the cryto conventions etc. but screw their investors. I just want to let everybody know.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: